Mob info request : Coventina

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
IamKaia
Myrmidon

Postby IamKaia » May 09, 2020 14:28

Hi,

so i was just wondering if anyone had infos on this mob in Hadrian's Wall by the HPK; There are no records of it on Allakhazam (https://web.archive.org/web/20080210163 ... action=213)

Capture2.PNG

Coventina, cons purple..

Doesn't seem to have a purpose atm, was wondering what it was for/if it had any particular loot table. Seems to only drop coins for mid in [edit] ...10 kills (stopping at this point lol #uthgared)

Teri
Warder

Postby Teri » May 09, 2020 20:14

Coventina have same faction as Templar.
You have to kill a Templar in HW für lvl 43 epic quest for Chruch of Albion.

So if you attack a neutral Templar and a Coventia is near by, she will also attack you and make your fight much harder.
I think this is the only cause they are here.

If you kill picts, faction is getting better tp Coventias (and to Templars)

IamKaia
Myrmidon

Postby IamKaia » May 10, 2020 13:38

Teri wrote:Coventina have same faction as Templar.
You have to kill a Templar in HW für lvl 43 epic quest for Chruch of Albion.

So if you attack a neutral Templar and a Coventia is near by, she will also attack you and make your fight much harder.
I think this is the only cause they are here.

If you kill picts, faction is getting better tp Coventias (and to Templars)

Thank you, i should have been more specific then because i wanted to know more about what that mob specifically drops and also you may be mistaking the priestesses of purity with that particular Purple conning mob named "Coventina".

Furthermore, what you said is incorrect: the purple does not aggro whenever you pull adjacent Templars or Priestesses.

Return to Albion