darkness falls seal drops question

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
JOhnnyFerro
Myrmidon

Postby JOhnnyFerro » Apr 24, 2020 00:00

I was in a darkness falls raid last night for 3 hours . We did mostly high level mobs. I saw many of them dropped multiple seals.

Hundreds of seals dropped . I got one diamond seal. It used to be in the real game that the group that hit the mob first got the

drops . So does that apply on Uthgard that the group that hits the mob first gets the loot.

We did not have a caster in our group. I can not believe that my luck alone is so bad that I only got one sea.

By the way I do not need seals I only need information about this.

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Apr 24, 2020 03:40

Loot distribution among multiple attackers has always gone to the group that has had the greatest amount of hate ("aggro"). Many mechanisms exist for generating aggro. When multiple gruops hit it, the group with the most total aggro will win the loot, which then gets autosplit per a randomized roll.

JOhnnyFerro
Myrmidon

Postby JOhnnyFerro » Apr 24, 2020 04:12

That was the answer I was looking for from someone on the Uthgard team. Thank you

Return to Albion