Weekly Open XP Event

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Aug 05, 2019 01:34

I just wanted to start a thread about possibly starting a weekly event in Alb, with the goal of helping Albs gain XP.

I'm picturing something like a 2-3 hour event @ the big Pygmy camp in Lyonesse, a few volunteers pulling, and a volunteer Cabalist grouped with up to 7 folks who want some XP....?

Thoughts? Ideas? Anybody out there interested in volunteering as a puller/supporter....anybody interested in some help XPing?

I'd be happy to DoT some goblins on my cabalist once a week...

Anyway, wouldn't have to be Goblins...just thought that'd be easy....could change where we go week to week, depending on who all is interested.

Maybe a start time around 19:00-20:00 CET?
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

Gremon
Warder

Postby Gremon » Aug 05, 2019 10:40

I am willing and able to help out. I have a Cabby. also have chars that can pull or even can pull and need exp.

Gremon / Tjall / Zuster / Prevail / Incendiary / Sculpter / Curious / TheGremReaver / Gremonecro / Vanisher / Duriel / Talvador

Cylon / Lightningrod

Coldness / Hamish

Guardians of Light
Gremon <The Ministry> Alb Excaliber - Gremon <Guardians of Light> Alb Uthgard 2

Return to Albion