server population

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
kattming77
Warder

Postby kattming77 » Feb 28, 2019 01:00

i check here daily and never see more than 50 at the most logged in, am i missing prime time or something or is the population that low?i want to play but not with that small of a community.

kattming77
Warder

Postby kattming77 » Feb 28, 2019 06:13

so no ones going to elaborate on this, you would rather ignore it and let your population dwindle ? i am fine with that ill check again in another year maybe.

Ithiggi
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ithiggi » Mar 04, 2019 02:06

waits 5 hrs with low population expects a response ... you dirty alb

irwin2121
Guardian

Postby irwin2121 » Apr 01, 2019 06:58

Yeah, its dead

Gremon
Warder

Postby Gremon » Apr 01, 2019 09:29

It ain't dead. EU evenings are quite active. Can use more people to root out the pesky high RR mids. :twisted:
Gremon <The Ministry> Alb Excaliber - Gremon <Guardians of Light> Alb Uthgard 2

Koe
Guardian

Postby Koe » Apr 01, 2019 15:19

Maybe low a bit but still fun ! We do need players :)

JOhnnyFerro
Myrmidon

Postby JOhnnyFerro » Apr 19, 2019 11:27

we need the return of Ripbroski, Degree and Ramiye.

That will make us more on an even level with Mids.

Daetren
Myrmidon

Postby Daetren » Apr 19, 2019 14:24

JOhnnyFerro wrote:we need the return of Ripbroski, Degree and Ramiye.

That will make us more on an even level with Mids.

What mids, Slayer? We stopped chasing you Albs keep taskers because of your ridiculous adoption of Ripbro and Romu tactics. Completely destroys the endgame and spirit of daoc to fight for your realm. the fact that one mid group can wipe 3fga of afk stucks, bots, and poor sports means you need ripbro and rami while Romu and the lowis aren't enough to take keeps.. You are part of the problem. If one of you Albs came out on a regular basis without holding someone's hand you might've been able to keep some server interested but the whole of Albion needs to be lead by geniuses like Romu and Ripbro... no wonder. If you notice Hibs might have the lowest pop but they have the balls to inc action instead of run from it. I truly hope your comment was sarcastic.
First of my name, Boon of Midgard, Solous Shamanus, the relentless, King of Dodens and the first men, Breaker of mezzes, and Father of The Dream.

R.I.P
Uth1 - Ist Aid [Nomad Jarl]- 8L3 Kobby Shaman - 900+ REAL Solo Kills ~
Uth2 - Ist Aid [TEAM AMERICA]- 8L5 Kobby Shaman - 500+ REAL Solo Kills ~
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDaetr/videos
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3fAbTMqYoTivisVB9 - Uth1 Album (Birth and Death of Respect)

pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Apr 19, 2019 17:15

Mids making fun of others while playing the easy realm, that is bad sportsmanship :idea:

Daetren
Myrmidon

Postby Daetren » Apr 19, 2019 18:36

pweet wrote:Mids making fun of others while playing the easy realm, that is bad sportsmanship :idea:

I'm not making fun sadly. This is the state of the server. Full PvE content from 1 to endgame. Dodging smallmen/pugs or running from a keep defended by one person just to take keeps for rps is the saddest thing I've ever seen. I'd still be on Mordred Live if that was still around. Full pvp from 1-50 and pve available if needed. At least that way ppl had to actually use their skills in combat instead of afk sticking the group lead for free xp/rps. Half Alb clerics are afk stuck bots saying their spouse is in the other room. The list goes on. ..
Oh and Alb is by far the OP realm as far as old RA's/1.65 are considered btw, but I'm sure you know that.
First of my name, Boon of Midgard, Solous Shamanus, the relentless, King of Dodens and the first men, Breaker of mezzes, and Father of The Dream.

R.I.P
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3fAbTMqYoTivisVB9 - Uth1 Album (Birth and Death of Respect)

pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Apr 19, 2019 19:07

Daetren wrote:Oh and Alb is by far the OP realm as far as old RA's/1.65 are considered btw, but I'm sure you know that.

Yes that's why 9/10 of the top 10 are mids and 60/100 of the top 100. They must be much better players and can't be related to game imbalances.

Daetren
Myrmidon

Postby Daetren » Apr 19, 2019 19:35

pweet wrote:
Daetren wrote:Oh and Alb is by far the OP realm as far as old RA's/1.65 are considered btw, but I'm sure you know that.

Yes that's why 9/10 of the top 10 are mids and 60/100 of the top 100. They must be much better players and can't be related to game imbalances.

That's your reason, because they are 9/10? You ever duo'd? or trio'd? or 4 man? Can you tell me the better make-ups? How about FG? I'll tell you the majority are not Mid grps untill you get 4-5+

Let's get things clear. Mid has a very loyal and encouraging core of supporters from Uth1 to build upon. Most hardcore or full-time players from Alb did not come back to Uth2 since they were(Like us) betrayed and Uth1 was taken without anyone's choice. If you have ever been current about 8v8 content you'd know alb 8 man's are far superior as I've played with most the top 10 against said makeups.
Having the most RPS DOES NOT MEAN YOU'RE OP. It means you play the most to get where you are. Naturally skill comes with experience and the 30 people hold Romu's hand doesn't get them any experience in the art of war. But their names can be replaced once the Romu zerg has taken keeps for the next few years, move to top 10, and they you can complain about them then.
Honestly I don't how ppl make such ridiculous posts. Do you even play? I see a lvl 16 named pweet.. That's how far you got until you unraveled Uthgards dark secrets? Well done! Sorry bud I've been around DAoC far too long to be forum fought but scrubs who QQ about 'the Flump' and the high RR's. RR would never, ever, ever stop me from trying to kill someone solo or FG. All the more rps and glory. Seriously this server is turning into Minecraft.

R.I.P

Daetren
Myrmidon

Postby Daetren » Apr 19, 2019 20:32

My apologies friend, it seems you have been around for a while. Regardless of who's OP or not server pop will not change unless the news page changes. I suppose we all signed up for "when it come it comes" but I don't see how you can make such a commitment to keep a server up without the effort to keep people on it!

R.I.P

pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Apr 19, 2019 22:43

Well whatever, we can agree on that the server is not going anywhere if nothing is being done here.

Gilded
Myrmidon

Postby Gilded » Apr 20, 2019 01:03

Ist: The previous version of Uth suffered the same fate and was shuttered, I assume you are aware? Zones are way too big to sustain what we are seeing right now. Everything is keep-centric.

Its inevitable. There has been no news in 8 months. There has been nothing offered to offer a glimmer of hope since the competing server went live.

I don't play EU primetime often, but the NA pop (in Alb) has been lol lately. Hell Hibs have more pop than Alb lately (which is good frankly). Average of 6-8 peeps incl. anon. No chance to have RvR, not the right classes, sometimes no cleric. So it's log out and do something else or try and gather 3-4 peeps to take a lousy keep (for rps, to advance your toon, which is entire point of the game post 50).

It's just a matter of time until the server is shuttered, try and enjoy it while you can and accept the reality that people ain't coming back and things will undoubtedly continue to decline. Betrayal is an interesting word, have heard it from others and its a bit sad considering the game is free, whomever is running the game owes you (and me, and everyone) jack ******.

A few of us were chatting the other day about how well thought out some of your posts have been and how you "seem" to be a good realm-mate. But this crap about people who aren't even here anymore (Rip, Ramiye) and have had ZERO impact on the game for months is sad coming from you. Boo hoo no rp's is what you are saying eh?

Ya Romu runs 2-3FGA a few times a week. Would it better if they all left? Who would you complain about then?

You sound like a freaking Republican, fully tribalized and completely oblivious to what's going on around you :lol:

Next

Return to Albion