something comparable to....

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
Bunjip
Myrmidon

Postby Bunjip » Jan 08, 2019 18:10

i was wondering if there exist something comparable to Eiorharn (midgard-malmo) drops.... those weapons have a lvl 47 life leech proc and can prodigiously be taken to lvl up, especially as solo player.

i found a few slash and crush weapons on http://disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/ but no 1H thrust or staff, i am keeping my hopes up high that there are some, i just couldnt find.

them pls tell me they exist :hammer:

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Jan 11, 2019 14:23

There's a 1h Thrust called "Lightning" r hand only with a lvl 45 self heal proc.

I'm looking to get one to use leveling an alt as well...i saw Lightning on markets this morning...a bit dear to be honest 4-5p. Zam says it drops from the named Clud in Dartmoor...but the Uth 2.0 Bestiary only has 10 kills logged of him, so no record yet (provided Clud does indeed actually drop it)

Can anybody confirm if Clud drops "Lightning" on Uth right now?
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

Bunjip
Myrmidon

Postby Bunjip » Jan 11, 2019 17:30

worth of givimg it a few trys at least thx for hint!

Moumoule
Myrmidon

Postby Moumoule » Jan 12, 2019 01:43

I can confirm that Clud drops "Thunder" and also "Rain" (slash weapon, lvl 45 heal proc, value 80)
Olek - Reaver

Bunjip
Myrmidon

Postby Bunjip » Jan 12, 2019 20:23

so i went to Dartmoor to farm this fella. i even made my servant carry a little picknick basket to make the waiting time untill he repops a bit more comfortable. but.... i couldnt find him.....

i have him marked on my map around 60/20 just east of Brac in a little fort but even after a little while no respawn. i was searching the area for quite a while and found some other named but not Clud. where is he?

silenced
Phoenix Knight

Postby silenced » Jan 12, 2019 20:56

Bunjip wrote:so i went to Dartmoor to farm this fella. i even made my servant carry a little picknick basket to make the waiting time untill he repops a bit more comfortable. but.... i couldnt find him.....

i have him marked on my map around 60/20 just east of Brac in a little fort but even after a little while no respawn. i was searching the area for quite a while and found some other named but not Clud. where is he?

Clud has 2 or 3 spawn points, have fun roaming.
Albion Forever!

Bunjip
Myrmidon

Postby Bunjip » Jan 12, 2019 21:03

:roll:

this is torture

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Jan 14, 2019 15:12

Bunjip wrote::roll:

this is torture

I camped fort for 3-4weeks loggin necro in now and then to check. i think roam is the only answer here.

btw im interested in the staff he drop

Dunga
Guardian

Postby Dunga » Jan 15, 2019 13:13

i know 3 spawnpoints from him... think he has 5...
i ran these over serveral days, killed him more than 30 times. Thunder,lightning and rain droppt twice, but not the staff im looking for.
the "problem" of his spawnlocations are, he spawns in, or right next to, agro mobs,which attack and kill him very quickly. so u have to be there if he spawns.

never ever saw him near brac ;) resp. @ 60/20

Good luck :)

Moumoule
Myrmidon

Postby Moumoule » Jan 16, 2019 12:17

Dunga wrote:i know 3 spawnpoints from him... think he has 5...
i ran these over serveral days, killed him more than 30 times. Thunder,lightning and rain droppt twice, but not the staff im looking for.
the "problem" of his spawnlocations are, he spawns in, or right next to, agro mobs,which attack and kill him very quickly. so u have to be there if he spawns.

never ever saw him near brac ;) resp. @ 60/20

Good luck :)

I want to add some informations about this "problem":

Indeed, he can spawn near the Stonecrusher camp (where you can find Kul) but you don't have to be there when he spawns. When passing by the camp (i'am friendly to them), few times he spawned right directly when you approach the camp. So you have to rush the camp and hit him ASAP, if the Stonecrusher do the most damage, you will get no loots (Clud himself, as the other named in DM, drops nothing sometimes)

I can confirm that he drops the staff with the DD charges.
Olek - Reaver

Return to Albion