LF Questmob "Fasius Previlus" in Hadrians

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
Nakja
Myrmidon

Postby Nakja » Nov 12, 2018 07:17

Hello Albs,

any tip for me find this Questmob?

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/db/search.html?cmob=3675

// Edit: Done and post can be delete. Found NPC 10 / 45 Hadrians. Problem was sitting in front of Monitor. Not the cat.
Gwyneth, Gwynefer, Naiba, Takhi, Gwyntreth, StarletKristina, Talvi, Mousebear

kaname
Guardian

Postby kaname » Nov 12, 2018 21:11

Dark Age of Camelot

Version 1.59b Test Release Notes

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

=====================================

CLASSIC WORLD NOTES

Albion Quests

- The maximum level cap for Catacombs of Cardova has been changed to level 45. The delays for the changes in these dungeons are dependent upon the epic quests that some classes may need to complete. For players who are over the level cap and are attempting to complete their epics, we have provided the following options for the PvP servers only:
Arc of Ages – Players over 45th level and attempting to perform step 4 can now find the forgotten emperor in Cornwall, west of the Catacombs. (PVP Servers)

- Craft of Retribution – Players over 45th level and attempting to perform steps 5, 6, or 7 can now find and animated version of the Amulet of Fasius Previlus in Cornwall, near the Cornish Giants.

maybe in cw? :P my guess is the roman fort there

kaname
Guardian

Postby kaname » Nov 12, 2018 21:17

ah ok im stupid.. that dude spawns at those pillars near hmg in hadrians.. but i think only at night and u need to wear the amulet i think

Return to Albion