Aspire

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
enjoyable
Warder

Postby enjoyable » Oct 03, 2018 19:53

Aspire is a new guild in Albion.

We are currently very small but we wish to grow and join one of the main alliances and help keep Albion red. Albion currently is struggling for guilds to claim keeps and we want to help change that as soon as possible.

Currently we are still grinding necro to fund Guild house and Crafting, before we start leveling our main's and getting into the war zone!

if this interests you either reply here or send someone in Aspire in game a msg asking for a Officer.

Thanks for reading!

hazelhimself
Gryphon Knight

Postby hazelhimself » Oct 03, 2018 22:05

vouching for those guys.
nice people - really determined. have a free push.

enjoyable
Warder

Postby enjoyable » Oct 05, 2018 02:01

hazelhimself wrote:vouching for those guys.
nice people - really determined. have a free push.

tyvm for the kind words, whats your ingame name so i can thank you personally?

MaSSdaBraSS
Guardian

Postby MaSSdaBraSS » Oct 05, 2018 10:37

Hello i would like to join this guild. My in game name is Yoraline and im a necromancer going for deathsight spec atm

enjoyable
Warder

Postby enjoyable » Oct 05, 2018 23:47

MaSSdaBraSS wrote:Hello i would like to join this guild. My in game name is Yoraline and im a necromancer going for deathsight spec atm

All signed up!

Return to Albion