|Holy Roman Empire| - **Recruiting** (9/2/18)

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
Enarchy911
Guardian

Postby Enarchy911 » Sep 03, 2018 04:37

Holy Roman Empire

We are a newly formed guild, with the same characteristics of the original HRE (Holy Roman Empire) in mind. Dominance. Our focus is to be a large based guild on the Albion side, hoping to dominate the RvR spectrum. As we are new with very few members and or Level 50's at that. We have some primary focuses in mind at this point and time. No we will not be stealing or removing members from other guild as due per guild policy and or seeking warfare between fellow Albion guilds.

They are as follows.

-Getting most if not all of our members to 50.
    -EXPing as a group (This is a great technique for learning more about your fellow members)
    -Getting 1 if not 2 High level crafters of each into the ranks, Guild based crafters are the best for helping out members.

We have a discord up and available for people to come and join. Come in, say hey and join the voice chat. We love new people!

Discord = https://discord.gg/WZyHtUu

Thank you for taking the time to read our guild recruitment post with the hopeful intent of enlisting in the HRE's ranks!

Current Leaders:
Enarchy Emperor - Reaver
Blackblox - Paladin
Enarchy the Emperor
Holy Roman Empire - Guildmaster

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Sep 04, 2018 15:17

Good luck with building up your guild and please take contact to We Play For Keeps officers to ask if there is a vacant spot in the alliance, in case you want to join that and participate in the realm defense.
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

DavidSpayd
Warder

Postby DavidSpayd » Nov 10, 2018 21:16

I am interested, I'll do a /who periodically to see if anyone is on.

DavidSpayd
Warder

Postby DavidSpayd » Nov 27, 2018 07:43

I am guessing this guild is dead, as a /who at all times in the last week has shown nobody online. I hope I'm wrong, somehow....

Return to Albion