Kill task xp loot

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
Rookie
Warder

Postby Rookie » Aug 09, 2018 16:34

Looking to return to Uthgard after a few months away is there kill task xp items in-game now?

If so does anyone have a list of available items that's available on server.

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Aug 09, 2018 16:47

Here you can find the XP items, on top of the page there is a fast access to them

not complete yet, check this links too:

- Hibernia
- Midgard

can't find the Albion list
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Aug 10, 2018 15:31

Ilerget wrote:Here you can find the XP items, on top of the page there is a fast access to them

not complete yet, check this links too:

- Hibernia
- Midgard

can't find the Albion list

Thanks, its now added to favorits

kilmarnock_rha
Warder

Postby kilmarnock_rha » Feb 24, 2022 13:51

Do we have a confirmed XP-Loot-List for Albion as well?

I got at least 3 different types of XP-Loot and the npcs (described into the loot-info) don't liked the loot :roll:

Examples:
...at least the "Forgotten Silver Jasper Locket" didnt work for me and the "Ancient Granite Stone" works well.
...for Hibernia! :-D

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Feb 24, 2022 20:17

kilmarnock_rha wrote:Do we have a confirmed XP-Loot-List for Albion as well?

I got at least 3 different types of XP-Loot and the npcs (described into the loot-info) don't liked the loot :roll:

Examples:
...at least the "Forgotten Silver Jasper Locket" didnt work for me and the "Ancient Granite Stone" works well.

https://www.disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/xpitems.php

kilmarnock_rha
Warder

Postby kilmarnock_rha » Feb 25, 2022 09:12

yes ... great

so i start the list to confirm which xp-loot works / works not on uthgard at the moment:

"Forgotten Silver Jasper Locket" DONT works! (that means you dont get xp for them, because the npc wont take the item!)

LvL41-43 - "Ancient Granite Stone" WORKS!

LvL40-44 - "Danaoin Fishing Fly" from the Danaoin Fisherman - NPC: Wina Wyman in Avalon Marsh (Adribard's Retreat) - WORKS!

LvL41-45 - Bloody Cyclops Eye's - Brother Salvar/Camelot - He is talking something about Musslaklan Warriors. Those are from SI! So maybe the xp-loot dont works or its just the wrong dialog... But i didnt try the loot yet!

LvL42-46 - Pristine She-wolf Pelt - Lundeg Tranyth/Cotswold - DONT works!

LvL46-48 - Sleeping Kitten - Gremain Watford/Camelot - WORKS!

LvL49 - Cyhraeth Cloak - Onyg/courtyard of Castle Sauvage - WORKS!

so the most important xp-loot with LvL48 and LvL49 works!
( atm i dont know if there are more xp-loot in this lvl-range 48-49 for albion... )
Last edited by kilmarnock_rha on Mar 07, 2022 16:34, edited 3 times in total.

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Feb 25, 2022 13:37

kilmarnock_rha wrote:

well ... yes ... great

but those are not confirmed! it is displayed which xp-loot drops and who drops it. its great, but not the answer of my question in general.

so i start the list:

"Forgotten Silver Jasper Locket" dont works! (that means you dont get xp for them, because the npc wont take the item!)

"Ancient Granite Stone" works!

"Danaoin Fishing Fly" from the Danaoin Fisherman - LvL40-44 - NPC: Wina Wyman in Avalon Marsh (Adribard's Retreat) - WORKS!

in that list only appear the confirmed xp loot

kilmarnock_rha
Warder

Postby kilmarnock_rha » Feb 26, 2022 10:05

Ilerget wrote: in that list only appear the confirmed xp loot

1. if its so, why the "Forgotten Silver Jasper Locket" dont works?

2. the "Danaoin Poison" didnt work as well...

( that means you dont get xp for them, because the npc wont take the item! the task isnt active in uthgard! its useless to farm this loot-item or to bring em to the npc! ) :roll:

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Feb 26, 2022 10:27

kilmarnock_rha wrote:
Ilerget wrote: in that list only appear the confirmed xp loot

1. if its so, why the "Forgotten Silver Jasper Locket" dont works?

2. the "Danaoin Poison" didnt work as well...

( that means you dont get xp for them, because the npc wont take the item! the task isnt active in uthgard! its useless to farm this loot-item or to bring em to the npc! ) :roll:

didn't try all of them but tried lots of those items in all three realms and never had problems, you can add the missing ones to the issue tracker

Meander Silberberg
Myrmidon

Postby Meander Silberberg » Feb 26, 2022 14:36

You can also xp in battlegrounds for a lot of more xp than in pve zones. battlegrounds start at 20 and went till 47. check /changelog (scroll down). In Albion Frontier mobs start at level 17 or so. At least my theurg loved to kill orange forest giants at that level
currently fighting forrest snakes (16/17) with my level 14 matter caba ... oops 15

kilmarnock_rha
Warder

Postby kilmarnock_rha » Mar 01, 2022 16:28

Ilerget wrote:didn't try all of them but tried lots of those items in all three realms and never had problems, you can add the missing ones to the issue tracker

dont understand me wrong. its not your job to try out every single listed xp-item from the bestiary!

and we know its like useless to open an issue, no? ( the last solved i had found was in 2021 and this issue was from 2016, but maybe im wrong. and i think btw its terrible timeconsuming to fix those things. maybe there are lots of higher priorisations on uth. )

so the easy way should be:
if someone checked xp-loot and this item works or didnt work, just note it here.

that was my point. not more, not less...

Return to Albion