Athanatoi is looking for a Alliance.

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
Rhocien
Myrmidon

Postby Rhocien » May 25, 2018 20:59

Hello Fellow Albs,

Athanatoi is looking for a alliance. We are a mix of NA and EU players very small at the moment. We have been stealthers for the most part but we are now almost complete with our vis toons. We usually scout / give info to the BG leaders on where the enemies are but wanted to start running our vis toons.

If any alliance is interested please contact me. Kronin, Rhocien, Puscifer, Echoplex are the toons you can usually find me in game.

Thanks!

Ownnyn
Eagle Knight

Postby Ownnyn » May 26, 2018 18:08

Rhocien wrote:Hello Fellow Albs,

Athanatoi is looking for a alliance. We are a mix of NA and EU players very small at the moment. We have been stealthers for the most part but we are now almost complete with our vis toons. We usually scout / give info to the BG leaders on where the enemies are but wanted to start running our vis toons.

If any alliance is interested please contact me. Kronin, Rhocien, Puscifer, Echoplex are the toons you can usually find me in game.

Thanks!
Not sure about eu, but wp4k alliance is the only active alliance for rvr during na time.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Monkies
Guardian

Postby Monkies » Jun 11, 2018 22:18

Same guys from alb/igraine years ago? Liver? I played in the original Athanatoi when there was just 3-4 of us. I was the mini back then, first Torme and then Santana. I recognized Klank’s name the other day too. In fact I planted my hammer firmly in his mercs face :). Glad to see you guys are still playing if it is you. See you out there.
Monkies (Torme)

Popcorn
Warder

Postby Popcorn » Jun 12, 2018 01:09

I played Alb Igraine as well :grin:
Popcorn - Boosie - Cannabus - Medicated - Kernel
<Kill em All>

Rhocien
Myrmidon

Postby Rhocien » Jun 21, 2018 00:53

Yea that would be us Monkies. Just checked the forums lol sorry for delay response.

krycek
Gryphon Knight

Postby krycek » Jun 21, 2018 19:53

Hey Santana! Nice to see you're still around kickin some butt. Good on you for killin klank, he sucks. We had some good time's back in the day for sure. This is Liver btw. I'll never get rid of that gd nickname lol.
Krycek - Infiltrator

Return to Albion