Returning Player Looking for a Guild

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
Meno
Guardian

Postby Meno » May 11, 2018 14:59

Hi Fellow Albs,

I played DAOC back in the day from release through Catacombs and lets face it, nothing on the market today compares when it comes to RvR. I did not enjoy all the changes that TOA brought, but I played through it as I had a solid set of friends who stuck it out and I was a no life college student back then :). All that to say that I'm starting fresh on Uth with the hopes to enjoy some old school DAOC goodness.

I'm looking for an active guild during NA est time where I can eventually join some RvR action if I can survive the grind to 50 and templated. I'm happy taking keeps or looking for fights, small man, 8v8, or zerg, doesn't matter to me.

I've got a necro (don't hate) that I'm working on to farm plat and then my plan is to main a minstrel for group play. Any recommendations on a guild that I would fit well into?

Cheers,
-Meno

Ownnyn
Eagle Knight

Postby Ownnyn » May 12, 2018 15:18

Meno wrote:Hi Fellow Albs,

I played DAOC back in the day from release through Catacombs and lets face it, nothing on the market today compares when it comes to RvR. I did not enjoy all the changes that TOA brought, but I played through it as I had a solid set of friends who stuck it out and I was a no life college student back then :). All that to say that I'm starting fresh on Uth with the hopes to enjoy some old school DAOC goodness.

I'm looking for an active guild during NA est time where I can eventually join some RvR action if I can survive the grind to 50 and templated. I'm happy taking keeps or looking for fights, small man, 8v8, or zerg, doesn't matter to me.

I've got a necro (don't hate) that I'm working on to farm plat and then my plan is to main a minstrel for group play. Any recommendations on a guild that I would fit well into?

Cheers,
-Meno
Arthurians is a growing guild NA time that still in the leveling phases. I would try them first

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Warriston
Myrmidon

Postby Warriston » Jun 06, 2018 11:34

Hey and welcome back!

Upon returning to DAOC it is important to be part of your realms main alliance. Being part of the best alliance will deepen your sense of community. To that end I recommend "We play for keeps" just give us a send online.

Kind regards

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Jun 06, 2018 12:26

This is what I did on Uth 1.0 when I startet there.

I waited till around my usual playing hours, where I knew I'd be most active then did /who 50 and looked at which guilds had most online.
Then did a /who 20 40 , to see which guilds had people leveling up.
Albion and having fun

Return to Albion