Trade necro PL level by level start lvl5 or lvl10

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
Pao
Gryphon Knight

Postby Pao » Apr 05, 2018 13:22

I can pl you EU evening can log in every time. Trade level by level till 35.

PM ME !
Hope GMs are fine with what they have stated, that they are fine with just 80 people (300ppl was Trishin Statement long time ago) playing the game under their vision.
Its important to leave this server running doesn't matter how low the numbers will be. The other servers can fail but Uthgard still will be there, thats Uthgards only chance.

Edit 19/09/21: Well Uthgards chance has come.

hazelhimself
Gryphon Knight

Postby hazelhimself » Apr 05, 2018 22:34

till 35? why so softcore m8? :D
(free push)

Pao
Gryphon Knight

Postby Pao » Apr 06, 2018 07:14

I have no experience with sight necro pl on uthgard. Only time I did sight pl was on Camlann during Toa and we did it till the end.
Until which level it gets so boring and slow that a grp is the better choice? I am willing to trade until its done.
Hope GMs are fine with what they have stated, that they are fine with just 80 people (300ppl was Trishin Statement long time ago) playing the game under their vision.
Its important to leave this server running doesn't matter how low the numbers will be. The other servers can fail but Uthgard still will be there, thats Uthgards only chance.

Edit 19/09/21: Well Uthgards chance has come.

hazelhimself
Gryphon Knight

Postby hazelhimself » Apr 06, 2018 22:08

well its never exciting.
but i pl till 44ish on a regular basis.
after that it gets rly damn slow. my mincer and pala both dont have full AT (mincer 40, pala 44) because its just too much. but till 44 its rly not that big of a deal.

just gotta optimize by using the correct spots for the correct lvlranges and ull be just fine.

hauste rinn.

joga
Myrmidon

Postby joga » Apr 18, 2018 13:16

hazelhimself wrote:well its never exciting.
but i pl till 44ish on a regular basis.
after that it gets rly damn slow. my mincer and pala both dont have full AT (mincer 40, pala 44) because its just too much. but till 44 its rly not that big of a deal.

just gotta optimize by using the correct spots for the correct lvlranges and ull be just fine.

hauste rinn.

Which are...? Asking for a friend...

Return to Albion