The reason Albion Sux is not the Classes

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
drakuz
Myrmidon

Postby drakuz » Jan 27, 2017 01:06

Garlak wrote:I don't get all the whining in this thread. So far I had no problems finding groups, starter guild chat was nice and helpful and most people in groups even were somewhat competent and didn't disband after the first wipe. Especially the latter two I can't really say about Hibernia (I switched from there).

Love Uth/Alb so far.

well, you may not have noticed the bazillion solo necro's online in this Multi-Massive RPG game.
what class are you playing?

groups that disband after 1 pull have no ability to communicate with the rest of the group (take a speech class in college plz)
ofcourse you also get groups that just don't function at all, then they join a new group, and after first wipe for them, since joining said group, they then leave, due to being emo and lacking problem solving skills.

glad you have had some success so far, but i do believe this is mostly dependent on the players your involved with.
in otherwords roll of the dice. you have no idea who your grouping with, or who's grouping.

hopefully the more i ****** and complain on here, the more you guys can get groups, the more albs we'll see in rvr, and the more albion will win in rvr.
i like the realm of albion, the classes, and "some" players.
but to say that alb is not the least comfortable waters to sail in... well... that's just not true.

i just wish you guys would quit crying and get along and work together.
like that's mission impossible or something.

anyways im glad you've had success in this area
Albion needs more people like you who are willing to work with any/all classes in a group.

i used to run with The Enclave back on genesis we zerged pve and pvp - for all 3 realms. also enjoyed killing our guildies on the otherside of whatever border lol. good fun. even had a twitch channel for a while.

yes, 4fg's can do alot in pve lol. the xp was PHENOMENAL! - you wouldn't believe it.
im talking from lvl 1 all the way up. just stick an aoe dmg in each group and u win.

ofcourse im not surprised i haven't seen this yet on any realm here in uthgard. that requires... well teamwork, more than some are willing to commit to.

drakuz
Myrmidon

Postby drakuz » Jan 27, 2017 01:10

with more than 2k views and only a few trolls and couple of normal people responding...

i'd say i made an impact. thats undeniable.

2k people and of them, very few mentioned anything. i must be doing something right ;)

so if your a jerk0ff ( you know who you are ) i want to point something out to you.

your the minority in this post. 1 of 2k arguing against me. great, now go prove to 2k people im wrong. Good Luck LOL

Nikki Brat
Warder

Postby Nikki Brat » Jan 27, 2017 05:37

Just to respond to you not seeing anyone zerg pve on uthgard....go on over to the hib forum.
Mega zerg basically 24/7 been going on for days and days now. (although I haven't been over there personally, since from what I've heard/read on forums its pretty much a total whiner fest people fightin with eachother constantly)

Also not positive, but rumor has it at least on hib side, that this was one of the tactics mid did at or near the start to get the jump ahead.

EDIT: P.S. I deleted my first hib character after leveling to 18 I think it was because I missed my paladin. Loved rockin the hot pink platemail. Got to level 6, no one at all wanted to group (I would /gu LFG (lvl) Paladin PST! every 5 minutes or so). I was even talked to like I was mental by some people for wanting to group and not just run back and forth tasking, and of course was told even more I should just reroll.

So, that lasted all of 2 gaming sessions (I was slow at tasking :-P) which is fine but the overall attitude and almost like vibe I was getting just wasn't pleasant or friendly in the least so back to hib I went. So frankly, to all it may concern, this guy has a very good point. Need to drop the elitist "I'm better than you" attitudes most of all imo. On hib SO damn easy to find groups starting at lvl 1 up to 20 (haven't gone past it yet) its ridiculous, and easy to make friends to keep playing with on your next session etc. In comparison to alb the friendliness level is more than enough reason to forget my paladin dreams. Not counting the drama going on over at the zerg I mentioned lol, the bad attitudes over there seems to be pretty strong.

newguy
Myrmidon

Postby newguy » Jan 27, 2017 07:31

yeah i'll agree with that, a lot of albs are greedy douchebags, with poor manners... thats why im riding the solo necro train. cause and effect

drakuz
Myrmidon

Postby drakuz » Jan 28, 2017 05:30

Nikki Brat wrote:Just to respond to you not seeing anyone zerg pve on uthgard....go on over to the hib forum.
Mega zerg basically 24/7 been going on for days and days now. (although I haven't been over there personally, since from what I've heard/read on forums its pretty much a total whiner fest people fightin with eachother constantly)

Also not positive, but rumor has it at least on hib side, that this was one of the tactics mid did at or near the start to get the jump ahead.

EDIT: P.S. I deleted my first hib character after leveling to 18 I think it was because I missed my paladin. Loved rockin the hot pink platemail. Got to level 6, no one at all wanted to group (I would /gu LFG (lvl) Paladin PST! every 5 minutes or so). I was even talked to like I was mental by some people for wanting to group and not just run back and forth tasking, and of course was told even more I should just reroll.

So, that lasted all of 2 gaming sessions (I was slow at tasking :-P) which is fine but the overall attitude and almost like vibe I was getting just wasn't pleasant or friendly in the least so back to hib I went. So frankly, to all it may concern, this guy has a very good point. Need to drop the elitist "I'm better than you" attitudes most of all imo. On hib SO damn easy to find groups starting at lvl 1 up to 20 (haven't gone past it yet) its ridiculous, and easy to make friends to keep playing with on your next session etc. In comparison to alb the friendliness level is more than enough reason to forget my paladin dreams. Not counting the drama going on over at the zerg I mentioned lol, the bad attitudes over there seems to be pretty strong.

ya but your from hibernia, we expect yall to have a brain and do ****** right, and group up, and have fun.
haha point is GRATZ!
i am GLAD to hear someone knows wtf they are doing and Can and Will have the ability to zerg the lands of pve (not just pvp, thats a given, so not worth mentioning)

Thank you for your Support from Hibernia. i hope these contrived paintings of fruit bowls (albs) learn something!

So if everyone is doing it... the question is.... Why Aren't yall?????

(insert bs excuse here.)

Fensus
Warder

Postby Fensus » Jan 30, 2017 20:57

how you type says alot about you.

After typing an unnecessarily drawn out post filled with rainbow colors for no reason. what a hypocrite.

drakuz
Myrmidon

Postby drakuz » Jan 31, 2017 21:18

Fensus wrote:

After typing an unnecessarily drawn out post filled with rainbow colors for no reason. what a hypocrite.

some people like to add personality to their lives.

you can be the basic bland generic "guy number 23235235"
at this point ill bet your friends look just like you, dress just like you too.

question. if a girl wants to get with you, what about you is so special since you and all your friends are the same?
or any other reason. i guess the things that Fensus - Fensus, havent been found yet.

well i guess a character name is a good place to start looking for identity and individuality since you seem to have none.
go wonder the internet/life/outside your house ; until you find something that resembles "Self"

drakuz
Myrmidon

Postby drakuz » Feb 01, 2017 00:24

Fensus wrote:

truthfully though. the fact you have nothing really to say (content like a subject you know... a point)

it leads me to believe your just full of ****** ;)

Drummond
Guardian

Postby Drummond » Feb 01, 2017 14:52

I make it a policy not to feed trolls.

That said, this post is not to engage the OP, but to share my experienced with other people that might be put off by the drama the OP is instigating.

Now and during Beta I created and played dozens of lowbie classes and races 1-14 on both Albion and Hibernia.

My experiences on both Realms have been the same.

People are people.

Neither Realm had better groups, nor did they have smarter or friendlier people.

I've had great sessions on both Realms where the groups were plentiful and people would randomly throw buffs on me passing by (something small I personally use to gauge a communities friendliness) or even had someone randomly hand me some equipment I can use.

I've also had less friendly sessions, again on both Realms were it was hard to find groups and you'd think a buff cost them platinum to cast. I've asked questions in newbie guild and gotten very friendly answers and sometimes my question (though rarely) might go unanswered.

It happens.

I don't expect low level groups on either Realm to be that efficient. I expect groups in Mithra to wipe. There are some tough adds and people are inexperienced at this point. There is a learning curve.

Both realms have their fair share of soloers and we only take X-classes in our group elitism. Both are also filled with some of the nicest people I've met online.

So my opinion based off my experiences, people are people. No matter the Realm.

In fact, Uthgard has some of the friendliest communities I've seen in a long time.

Choose a Realm where the flavor of the classes and the atmosphere suits you most. The people are the same.

Nikki Brat
Warder

Postby Nikki Brat » Feb 01, 2017 15:24

Drummond wrote:I make it a policy not to feed trolls.

That said, this post is not to engage the OP, but to share my experienced with other people that might be put off by the drama the OP is instigating.

Now and during Beta I created and played dozens of lowbie classes and races 1-14 on both Albion and Hibernia.

People are people.

Neither Realm had better groups, nor did they have smarter or friendlier people.

I've had great sessions on both Realms where the groups were plentiful and people would randomly throw buffs on me passing by (something small I personally use to gauge a communities friendliness) or even had someone randomly hand me some equipment I can use.

I've also had less friendly sessions, again on both Realms were it was hard to find groups and you'd think a buff cost them platinum to cast. I've asked questions in newbie guild and gotten very friendly answers and sometimes my question (though rarely) might go unanswered.

It happens.

I don't expect low level groups on either Realm to be that efficient. I expect groups in Mithra to wipe. There are some tough adds and people are inexperienced at this point. There is a learning curve.

Both realms have their fair share of soloers and we only take X-classes in our group elitism. Both are also filled with some of the nicest people I've met online.

In fact, Uthgard has some of the friendliest communities I've seen in a long time.

Choose a Realm where the flavor of the classes and the atmosphere suits you most. The people are the same.

Well said. Almost wants to make me try my paladin again. Frankly and respectively though, imo you are wrong. Hibernia is much friendlier to each other from my experience on both and I wouldn't suggest even my worst enemy to try to go play on that realm. I'm unsure if things/attitudes have changed in the week and a 1/2 or so since I switched from albion, but I'm still happily finding groups and making friends on hibernia every time I get on, regardless of class.

frogmachine
Myrmidon

Postby frogmachine » Feb 01, 2017 16:04

drakuz wrote:unlike most trolls, im an equal opportunity troll. u mess up, ill call you out. admins included. i prefer to preserve dignity for those who were unprovoked, and set fire to the rest.

thats how it works irl. its a dog eat dog world. we're all competitive in life - but sportsmanship in this life does matter.

be a jerk to someone, i hope they are a jerk back to you. be a jerk to public to someone, i hope the public brings torches and pitchforks to your house and tie em to a stake. what happens after.... well crime must fit the punishment. Burn em. :D

how do you fight "bullying?" here's my home address, 119 chattington ct. satx.
there now if you have anything "actually" threatening to say, come say it to my face, won't be the first assault charge, and wont be the last, p.s. all were dropped.

why were all charges dropped? cuz alotta people deserved it.
i was once threatened by a stranger at my house too, i ended up on KSAT12, he ended up in University hospital.

and im not a big dude :) infact 100% of all my fights have been with guys twice my size or larger.
see... when big guys fight... they try to hurt someone... when lil guys fight... its like cornering a NYC rat in an alley. your ******, the environment is a weapon.

that said...
Bullshit Walks: - can't back up your claims of w/e. then Drop it Now.
Money Talks: - phrase that comes from the accomplishments and success one has.

so either troll some random person, or troll a real target that is a real threat. like me.
come. find me. i love beating up bullies LOL - (the rest of the world loves me doing it too)

i hate to say it, but this is how you fix assh0les, you give them your address, and you kick there ass.
the learning will happen after.

get it on video recording as a "consensual fight" and no one goes to jail.
all that happens is - one jerk learned a lesson.

Gary Wilburn - Making the world better everyday... one asshole at a time.

when's the last time you spoke to a mental health professional

drakuz
Myrmidon

Postby drakuz » Feb 01, 2017 19:57

Nikki Brat wrote:
Drummond wrote:I make it a policy not to feed trolls.

People are people.

It happens.

Well said. Almost wants to make me try my paladin again. Frankly and respectively though, imo you are wrong. Hibernia is much friendlier to each other from my experience on both and I wouldn't suggest even my worst enemy to try to go play on that realm. I'm unsure if things/attitudes have changed in the week and a 1/2 or so since I switched from albion, but I'm still happily finding groups and making friends on hibernia every time I get on, regardless of class.

not goin to lie Hibernia IS the friendlier of the 3 realms.

drakuz
Myrmidon

Postby drakuz » Feb 01, 2017 19:58

frogmachine wrote:
drakuz wrote:unlike most trolls, im an equal opportunity troll. u mess up, ill call you out. admins included. i prefer to preserve dignity for those who were unprovoked, and set fire to the rest.

thats how it works irl. its a dog eat dog world. we're all competitive in life - but sportsmanship in this life does matter.

be a jerk to someone, i hope they are a jerk back to you. be a jerk to public to someone, i hope the public brings torches and pitchforks to your house and tie em to a stake. what happens after.... well crime must fit the punishment. Burn em. :D

how do you fight "bullying?" here's my home address, 119 chattington ct. satx.
there now if you have anything "actually" threatening to say, come say it to my face, won't be the first assault charge, and wont be the last, p.s. all were dropped.

why were all charges dropped? cuz alotta people deserved it.
i was once threatened by a stranger at my house too, i ended up on KSAT12, he ended up in University hospital.

and im not a big dude :) infact 100% of all my fights have been with guys twice my size or larger.
see... when big guys fight... they try to hurt someone... when lil guys fight... its like cornering a NYC rat in an alley. your ******, the environment is a weapon.

that said...
Bullshit Walks: - can't back up your claims of w/e. then Drop it Now.
Money Talks: - phrase that comes from the accomplishments and success one has.

so either troll some random person, or troll a real target that is a real threat. like me.
come. find me. i love beating up bullies LOL - (the rest of the world loves me doing it too)

i hate to say it, but this is how you fix assh0les, you give them your address, and you kick there ass.
the learning will happen after.

get it on video recording as a "consensual fight" and no one goes to jail.
all that happens is - one jerk learned a lesson.

Gary Wilburn - Making the world better everyday... one asshole at a time.

when's the last time you spoke to a mental health professional

all the time, take a psychology class right now :P
i have a report due soon for mental disorders, im thinking of picking Albion mentality. which from years of playing i may have to seek help for :P lol

Nikki Brat
Warder

Postby Nikki Brat » Feb 02, 2017 03:09

lol wouldn't blame you. its really interesting psychologically how the different realms function and treat each other. If there wasn't a week long wait I'd honestly be more interested in studying it than playing the game.

drakuz
Myrmidon

Postby drakuz » Feb 03, 2017 12:16

Nikki Brat wrote:lol wouldn't blame you. its really interesting psychologically how the different realms function and treat each other. If there wasn't a week long wait I'd honestly be more interested in studying it than playing the game.

ya seriously, there's alot of truth in it.

PreviousNext

Return to Albion