The reason Albion Sux is not the Classes

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
neeros
Warder

Postby neeros » Jan 20, 2017 22:59

calm down bro

acole87
Warder

Postby acole87 » Jan 21, 2017 00:09

drakuz wrote:"alot" is a word in texas.

Woah! The Texan just revealed that he's from Texas. No wai!

HulkGris
Phoenix Knight

Postby HulkGris » Jan 21, 2017 00:26

Organize a zerg xp event, and there will be a lot of lvl 50 in Albion quickly :wink:
RIP : Ectoplasme
My own version of Uthgard Character Builder

drakuz
Myrmidon

Postby drakuz » Jan 21, 2017 01:37

acole87 wrote:

ya thats right, im from the United Counties of Texas.

krycek
Gryphon Knight

Postby krycek » Jan 21, 2017 02:16

Krycek - Infiltrator

acole87
Warder

Postby acole87 » Jan 21, 2017 04:10

krycek wrote:Image

Long days and pleasant nights!

krycek
Gryphon Knight

Postby krycek » Jan 21, 2017 04:27

acole87 wrote:Long days and pleasant nights!

May you have twice the number.
Krycek - Infiltrator

newguy
Myrmidon

Postby newguy » Jan 21, 2017 10:02

lol this guy is a creepy freakshow clown in tights. Only thing though, whenever the word "bro" came up, it took away slightly, from your ghoulish dialect and tone. HAHA I started reading your post and after a while I started hearing the words come in through a narration of the crypt keeper from tales from the crypt.

But now, to address your post. So you come from the land of Mid, come into these Alb forums and beat your chest like an Ape. You've played this game for over a decade, as youve stated. So you chose to play Mid, knowing it is by far the easiest, strongest, most op realm in this game at this patch level. Hmm what does this say about your character? You need every single advantage, all the chips stacked up on your side to attempt to succeed in this game and life? bc as youve said, actions and decisions are a reflection of your personal life(which as youve also stated, doesnt leave your mancave aka crypt, and all your precious mmos)

I get the impression you dress up while playing these mmos, while making conversation with fantasy figurines you have scattered around your desk.

acole87
Warder

Postby acole87 » Jan 21, 2017 18:03

newguy wrote:after a while I started hearing the words come in through a narration of the crypt keeper from tales from the crypt.

Interplanet Janet
Guardian

Postby Interplanet Janet » Jan 22, 2017 22:16

I love to Farm! Money money money money money money and some MONEY!

DavidSpayd
Warder

Postby DavidSpayd » Jan 24, 2017 22:32

I think the problem with Albion is obvious. Look at the content of the 3 real forums and tell me what you see. Midgard and Hibernia mainly looking for a guild, looking for old friends. Albion is ****** and complaining about every facet of every thing. I've seen so many hours of non stop whining in the starter guild chat I had to leave the guild. If you don't like the game, go play something else. if you don't like the realm or your realm mates, go play another realm.

drakuz
Myrmidon

Postby drakuz » Jan 24, 2017 23:37

acole87 wrote:
krycek wrote:Image

Long days and pleasant nights!

Happy Trails!

drakuz
Myrmidon

Postby drakuz » Jan 24, 2017 23:44

newguy wrote:lol this guy is a creepy freakshow clown in tights. Only thing though, whenever the word "bro" came up, it took away slightly, from your ghoulish dialect and tone. HAHA I started reading your post and after a while I started hearing the words come in through a narration of the crypt keeper from tales from the crypt.

But now, to address your post. So you come from the land of Mid, come into these Alb forums and beat your chest like an Ape. You've played this game for over a decade, as youve stated. So you chose to play Mid, knowing it is by far the easiest, strongest, most op realm in this game at this patch level. Hmm what does this say about your character? You need every single advantage, all the chips stacked up on your side to attempt to succeed in this game and life? bc as youve said, actions and decisions are a reflection of your personal life(which as youve also stated, doesnt leave your mancave aka crypt, and all your precious mmos)

I get the impression you dress up while playing these mmos, while making conversation with fantasy figurines you have scattered around your desk.

uhm, no no no.
i dont come from the land of Midgard. i come from the land of Albion, and left. there's a reason im extremely familiar with the paladin.

i wish albion would start working like a realm and not like a bunch of "inner circles."

this behavior im describing comes only from trolls. alb has the highest population in trollville. along with complainers and whiners. as a result make up the majority of Forum Posts due to the aforementioned.
these are all facts for anyone to see gawk or witness.

and no. imo hib is the most OP realm, ya they dont have the numbers, but they got lots of baseline stuns (stun = deathray in rvr)

it would be nice however if Resistances properly mitigated CC time. i would predict paladin's/friars/clerics would be seen together in rvr groups more - atleast for resistance values (and if you cant twist 16 chants as a paladin, don't bother giving me your lazy input, learn /qbar)

drakuz
Myrmidon

Postby drakuz » Jan 24, 2017 23:52

DavidSpayd wrote:I think the problem with Albion is obvious. Look at the content of the 3 real forums and tell me what you see. Midgard and Hibernia mainly looking for a guild, looking for old friends. Albion is ****** and complaining about every facet of every thing. I've seen so many hours of non stop whining in the starter guild chat I had to leave the guild. If you don't like the game, go play something else. if you don't like the realm or your realm mates, go play another realm.

Precisely !!!!!
- Hit the Nail on the Head -

they play with alotta jerks. which is just a buncha people who aren't happy about the situation they themselves are in, so they have to pee on everyone elses parade... thats Albion.

as listed in this posted is everyone who's not happy with something and has attempted to pee on my parade (rant)

if you guys Learn to group. form groups. stay in newbie guilds for a little while longer (social networking) ... guess what can happen?

MORE ****** CAN GET DONE!

you guys litterally walk up hill in the snow at an 80degree angle.

its like yall TRY to make things harder on yourselves.
thats why i left and went to Midgard.

they group, they realize they have to.
they get xp in quantity as a result.

hell even the xp of a necro ONLY increases in a group, rather than solo.

yall are like the lazy guy who wont get a damned job - Albion - Inventor of the welfare system.

drakuz
Myrmidon

Postby drakuz » Jan 24, 2017 23:57

acole87 wrote:

Hey the Texan spotter just Spotted a Texan!
Gratz! we only make up 30% of the military - how hard was it to find one of us? not very?

what kind of pat on the back do you give yourself for spotting such a Commonplace reality?

PreviousNext

Return to Albion