Uthgard Discord

Here you can comment on news articles.
Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » Jan 03, 2022 23:57

Hello Uthgard Community,

today I'd like to invite you to join the new Uthgard Discord server and to share it with your friends, present and former guild mates,
current or past enemies as well as any other community member interested in the greatest MMORPG’s ever created!

Read and share news and announcements, discuss topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard and get connected (again).

Former Uthgard players might be interested in older news posts with significant changes we applied since 2018!
I linked all of them in the Discords #news channel here.

Discord Invite Link:
https://discord.gg/xmRAUXBhsW

Genjiro
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

Mr.Testendo
INVADER

Postby Mr.Testendo » Jan 04, 2022 16:17

Ist die richtige Entscheidung! Finde ich super.

Pendalith
Myrmidon

Postby Pendalith » Jan 05, 2022 00:23

Boss move , excited to see ! I hope this helps to turn the tide. 8)
"Whether your aim is to dominate enemies in the frontier, become a legendary crafter, or defeat dragons throughout the land, Uthgard has a place for you! So join us, rekindle the memories of old and let the adventures begin!"

https://www.uthgard.net/donate

calistus
Guardian

Postby calistus » Jan 05, 2022 17:44

Thats good news. I hope there will be much more in the future :hammer:
Thanks Uth Team :)

Shalindra
Warder

Postby Shalindra » Jan 05, 2022 23:33

This is awesome! Thank you!

joshisanonymous
Myrmidon

Postby joshisanonymous » Jan 17, 2022 17:47

Nice to see this finally happen! I check out the IRC channel from time to time, but it's uh... very dead. I wish the world still knew IRC existed, but it's just not the case.
*Current Lives*
Might pop in here on my BD sometimes.
(Atlas) Baudith/RM
*Past Lives*
(MLF) Levlin/Rang > (Bors) Kleib/RM > (Kay) Traep/Minst > (Lancelot Cluster) Chasis/Sav > (Ywain) Finnegin/Ment > (Uthgard) Mordigg/BD > (Phoenix) Kroll/SM > (BL2) Baud/Warlock

Return to News