Summer Heat - Part 2

Here you can comment on news articles.
Jaysun
Myrmidon

Postby Jaysun » Aug 13, 2018 20:38

So this was only for the weekend ending tonight 8/14?
Jaysun - Valewalker

djibouti
Myrmidon

Postby djibouti » Aug 13, 2018 21:17

Ah, I missed it the exp boost. Both of them, it seems.

If there were a permanent change I would be much more likely to play. At the moment soloing at the current rate is a bit too much for me. I love all the changes that have been made though. Thanks staff.

Pao
Gryphon Knight

Postby Pao » Aug 13, 2018 21:20

Still not 50 with a rvr char that I actually want to play, just saying.
Hope GMs are fine with what they have stated, that they are fine with just 80 people (300ppl was Trishin Statement long time ago) playing the game under their vision.
Its important to leave this server running doesn't matter how low the numbers will be. The other servers can fail but Uthgard still will be there, thats Uthgards only chance.

Edit 19/09/21: Well Uthgards chance has come.

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Aug 13, 2018 21:42

Yep this was over too soon. Feels like the server is really benefiting from these events. The hib boost was particularly appreciated. I just wish they could be considered as perhaps our norm, rather than events. Otherwise when they are over, I sadly expect pop drop off to occur again when the real XP/RP rate settles in.
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -
GM of "eXPedient demise" | Slave of "Crows of Winter"

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Aug 13, 2018 23:51

+1 what spymistress said

burglekutt
Gryphon Knight

Postby burglekutt » Aug 14, 2018 01:42

In my opinion I believe that in addition to making the 50% bonus a permanent thing and a bonus for the underdog realm, they should also implement a group bonus that rewards you for having more people in your group. Maybe like 5% extra per member, something like this would make the xp rate really satisfying and also encourage people to group up. Sometimes it feels like it hurts xp more than it helps to add people. This would also be good for helping characters that can't get groups sometimes like shadowblades and what not! The events were great tho I got some massive levels on my aug healer :D

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Aug 14, 2018 13:12

Agree it hurts when you add a second but your not able to do harder mobs, maybe tiny faster but not to cut xp in half.

Hope for a permanent 50% and the rp bonus for small man in Emain was fantastic

trebbettes
Myrmidon

Postby trebbettes » Aug 14, 2018 13:24

Stasis wrote:Hope for a permanent 50% and the rp bonus for small man in Emain was fantastic

Hoping for Ichor to be fixed eventually, that would bring me back for some solo shaman action.
The enemy lined the shore in a dense armed mass.
Among them were black-robed women with disheveled hair like Furies, brandishing torches.
Close by stood Druids, raising their hands to heaven and screaming dreadful curses.

Ulvi
Warder

Postby Ulvi » Aug 14, 2018 13:32

What about realm tasks in future? I remember it was really funny to task at enemy keeps....

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Aug 14, 2018 16:36

trebbettes wrote:
Stasis wrote:Hope for a permanent 50% and the rp bonus for small man in Emain was fantastic

Hoping for Ichor to be fixed eventually, that would bring me back for some solo shaman action.

Not that I really want to fight more shaman...but I swear a few days ago I got Ichor'd and then rooted shortly after too. So the immunity bug might be gone. Worth checking IMO.
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

cryatix
Warder

Postby cryatix » Aug 17, 2018 07:26

We need more of this. The population rose at least 20% :)

And a suggestion worth toying with, if possible for staff to make.

Exp bonus: 15% for the most populated, 25% for the middle and 50% for the realm with smallest population.

Previous

Return to News