Here you can comment on news articles.
Galandriel4
Myrmidon

Postby Galandriel4 » Aug 07, 2018 13:41

det for skalds plx???!?!?!?!

GreenP
Phoenix Knight

Postby GreenP » Aug 07, 2018 13:56

Galandriel4 wrote:det for skalds plx???!?!?!?!

Or some mechanism to avoid from casting both skald DDs on a target that is already mezzed so it cant break mezz ? :confused:
Formerly known as
Touareg- RR10 noobVW on Uth1.
Crossfire- RR7 noobAnimist on Uth1.
Ohnoes- RR9 noobAnimist on Lolgins.

Click this LINK if you want to see the truth about Hibernia

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Aug 07, 2018 13:57

GreenP wrote:
Galandriel4 wrote:det for skalds plx???!?!?!?!

Or some mechanism to avoid from casting both skald DDs on a target that is already mezzed so it cant break mezz ? :confused:

Touche :D, sadly 99% skalds do this, not to mention the crap snare and giving the enemy immunity. Ah yes, and the good old "FIRST THE MEZZ, THEN THE HAMMER".
It is what it is.

Dragoonn
Gryphon Knight

Postby Dragoonn » Aug 07, 2018 14:05

what about teleporters ?
and please put a recharge NPC in castle sauvage and let it recharge crafter items too :)

and my last dream: reg end potions 10 min duration ^^

Topenga
Gryphon Knight

Postby Topenga » Aug 07, 2018 14:26

innovation! :D
Topenga, Thayla, Shlemil, Priesterin, Wilfried, Shinanai - Legendary Six!

Fire Ice and Melodies (FIM) - member of the Ni-Alliance on Uth/Alb (former Lyo/Alb)
---
A little bit of math - crafting probabilities

Gil
Alerion Knight

Postby Gil » Aug 07, 2018 14:41

Dragoonn wrote:what about teleporters ?
and please put a recharge NPC in castle sauvage and let it recharge crafter items too :)

I totally agree. Other type potions last 10 minutes but endo only 2 minutes! Seems like a bug.
Gil DaTroll - Merlin Zerker | MacDeath - Uth1 Armsman | Gil - Uth2 Zerker | Macdeath - Uth2 Armsman

pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Aug 07, 2018 16:44

Gil wrote:
Dragoonn wrote:what about teleporters ?

I totally agree. Other type potions last 10 minutes but endo only 2 minutes! Seems like a bug.

Has huge balance issues with 10min potions. This is not a QoL, this is screwing balance.

JONNY_FROM_THE_BLOCK
Warder

Postby JONNY_FROM_THE_BLOCK » Aug 07, 2018 16:46

if i was you guys i would make a secondary pvp ruleset server with boosted exp and some qol changes

Seksy
Eagle Knight

Postby Seksy » Aug 07, 2018 17:00

pweet wrote:Has huge balance issues with 10min potions. This is not a QoL, this is screwing balance.

Maybe it ruins the balance where alchemist make less money, but you can keep it up permanently right now anyhow.

Anomie
Myrmidon

Postby Anomie » Aug 07, 2018 17:22

Love these changes. Thanks

Edit: Oh, and though i wasn't planning on reading a hundred replies to this announcement, i did get through the first few pages and would like to say that Splitquick said it best in response to Xalara:
Splitquick wrote:
I understand you seem upset because you feel you were sitting in the back seat telling them to turn left, turn left, turn left, then when the wheel gets jerked you want to feel validated. "I was right, I TOLD you to turn left."

But this way of thinking is selfish and turns it into a personal conquest to "be right".

I agree they are making changes because of Phoenix, so what? Seriously, tell me why that matters. It doesn't change the content of the updates. Do you like the changes? Are they positive in your eyes? I'm just curious. I know they are later than you would of liked, but let's try to focus on some positives and what we can do from here.

This is why there SHOULD be 2 servers. Lack of competition breeds complacency. The ones who are jaded and say "We'll never come back to Uth!" are dooming Phoenix to the same fate. Historically how well do monopolies work out for the consumer?

As for the update - Thanks Blue. These are great steps in the right direction. I appreciate what the staff is doing and all the time and hard work being put in. :D

Furthermore, competition is often seen to be good for the competitors too. This is so widely recognised that people even invent internal competition at times, such as by pointedly placing a Red Lobster across from an Olive Garden in the US, when these chains are in fact linked.
[img]https://uthsig.000webhostapp.com/uthsig.php?myceliumrunning+animists+bawd+rearranger+cowarden+vitamix[/img]

YOLKD
Gryphon Knight

Postby YOLKD » Aug 07, 2018 19:21

1 of the biggest problems on Uth was no account sharing. Makes it hard to form groups with your friends when no-one can share accounts, and the massive amount of bans just for account sharing was ridiculous. I am not talking about dual log or buffbot but just being able to jump on your friends crafter and make an item or help him level his character or log a character slot the group currently needs to fill.

Won't see many people return until that rule is changed and unban all the dumb bans just for people sharing their accounts.
Koochi made the beta quit.

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Aug 07, 2018 19:38

Every player is personally bound to his one and only master account and will be responsible for that. If someone gets banned and we detect another account was also logged in by that player, that account will also be banned, no matter if it was shared. Its not planned for that to be changed.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Aug 07, 2018 19:40

Seksy wrote:
pweet wrote:Has huge balance issues with 10min potions. This is not a QoL, this is screwing balance.

Maybe it ruins the balance where alchemist make less money, but you can keep it up permanently right now anyhow.

You can, but it's way more tedious and you have to be careful when you drink a power/heal/endo heal pot. I mean yeah you can drink the endo reg first but those seconds might matter sometimes. I think endo regen pots are fine with 2 mins timer, solos running around fully buffed is fine, but make it at least for endo regen so they have to time it well and use it properly, same goes for groups without paladins.
It is what it is.

Previous

Return to News