TraderJoe
Guardian

Postby TraderJoe » Dec 26, 2017 00:53

aksta wrote:Time does not =/= 100qua

What?

Eithne
Warder

Postby Eithne » Dec 26, 2017 03:11

We've had 3 of them drop in about 6 hours of farming...and it also gives an error message telling us to contact the gms because something went wrong. Will this quest go on for more than just today since the spruces aren't dropping?
Bring your lowest expectations and your sense of adventure!
I’m sticking, I’m sprinting, and I’m ready to perform poorly!”

Eithne: Your tears taste like victory!
Sjet: Why are you licking my face???
Cirath: You obviously don’t know Eithne....

aksta
Warder

Postby aksta » Dec 26, 2017 06:00

TraderJoe wrote:

What?

what are ya, a noob?

Gnome
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Gnome » Dec 26, 2017 06:50

Eithne wrote:We've had 3 of them drop in about 6 hours of farming...and it also gives an error message telling us to contact the gms because something went wrong. Will this quest go on for more than just today since the spruces aren't dropping?

Could you reproduce the steps?

Edit: Found the Error. I adjusted the Drop Chances earlier and didn't remove a line. I apologize for the frustrations.

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Dec 26, 2017 07:26

I understand carrying a big chuck of wood should be heavy. But my 50enc kobi struggles with this. Can we get an end date for this quest event Gnome?

This little kobolt will be hitting the Gym like it was january
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

Gnome
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Gnome » Dec 26, 2017 07:31

We have no End Date for the time being. I'd say at least a week.

crevete
Warder

Postby crevete » Dec 26, 2017 10:28

Ok , i have test to do quest : Between Alb , Hib & Mid roam for kill ennemy , its just impossible if you dont have zerg for protect you . Again a foking idea to GM for help some players to win rps with more facility .

Why dont put this quest in safe area for all player , for help us to level . All time , Uthgard staff put dificulty for players . & after , they dont understand why server roam with only 500 players ( because 1000 players its fake ) we know that .

Its not versus Staff , this team doing great job , but please , when you make an event for your community , think you have some players bastard ( camp spawn for rp ) !

Its shame .. Continue to do that & you can be sure , its not a good idea for attrack people .

Well , Merry Christmas @ all

Sumosan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Sumosan » Dec 26, 2017 11:02

actually it would have made sense to me, that mids sent out to emain, hibs to hadrians, and albs to odins, so you have managed to activate 3 zones, everyone have the same effort to do, and maybe, some even can manage to finish the quest

(and not only the realm with the biggest force)

Gnome
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Gnome » Dec 26, 2017 11:04

Nobody is forcing you to participate in this Quest, nor to do any Quest.

The quest was designed to fit into the Lore, to concentrate players in a particular area, to encourage players to seek assistance from those that are stronger, to give the reward some relevance, to test my building abilities, and to bring something reusable for years to come.

I have rather enjoyed the unique battles that have taken place in Odin's Gate since the event has started and therefor a success in my book.

Requin
Eagle Knight

Postby Requin » Dec 26, 2017 11:40

I took my lvl 41 Paladin.
I went to take the quest.
I went to housing.
Teleported to Snowdonia.
Took speed and went off on the road to Penine.
Died by Ellyl mobs.
Got invited to a DF group.
Got paladin to lvl 43!

Nice quest, got me to get my highest level so far.
Reminder to Self: Quality over Quantity, what is the Value here?

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Dec 26, 2017 11:55

Gnome wrote:....The quest was designed to fit into the Lore,,,,

As for someone who really enjoy Norse mythology I very much enjoyed talking to the questgiver. Thanks devs!
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

Kaziera
Gryphon Knight

Postby Kaziera » Dec 26, 2017 12:06

aksta wrote:
TraderJoe wrote:

What?

what are ya, a noob?
No. He is right. Your metaphor sucks and the Comparison to a serial killer is totaly inapropriate.

Here is a Hint. Nobody will agree with you, even if you are right, when you disgust ppl with the presentation of your point.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Kaziera
Gryphon Knight

Postby Kaziera » Dec 26, 2017 12:10

crevete wrote:Ok , i have test to do quest : Between Alb , Hib & Mid roam for kill ennemy , its just impossible if you dont have zerg for protect you . Again a foking idea to GM for help some players to win rps with more facility .

Why dont put this quest in safe area for all player , for help us to level . All time , Uthgard staff put dificulty for players . & after , they dont understand why server roam with only 500 players ( because 1000 players its fake ) we know that .

Its not versus Staff , this team doing great job , but please , when you make an event for your community , think you have some players bastard ( camp spawn for rp ) !

Its shame .. Continue to do that & you can be sure , its not a good idea for attrack people .

Well , Merry Christmas @ all
When the quest loc is camped, its maybe a good idea to come back another time. I heard NA prime time is less Crowded.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Jerrian
Phoenix Knight

Postby Jerrian » Dec 26, 2017 12:27

Thx for the effort Gome.
I ´m not able to play at the moment but I ´m curious, is the quest reward when you ´ve finished it?
regards and happy holidays everyone

PreviousNext

Return to News