Web / Login server are currently down

Here you can comment on news articles.
Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Dec 01, 2017 02:13

The web and login server are down while they are moved. We expect service to be restored by 6 AM CET at the latest. Unfortunately, no workaround is in place. We will provide an update as soon as possible.

Update: Back online

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Dec 01, 2017 04:48

Issue is solved.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

Return to News