Battleground Update and more

Here you can comment on news articles.
Budikah
Phoenix Knight

Postby Budikah » Jul 09, 2017 22:45

You say that, but people will just make BG characters, outfit them out, and the cycle of crying will begin anew.

phixion
Myrmidon

Postby phixion » Jul 09, 2017 23:05

Yeah, and by not playing end game RvR and sticking to BGs you are only hurting those 8v8 groups that are happy to farm low RR groups and soloers all day long.

Sounds like a win-win to me :)

Stoertebeker
Eagle Knight

Postby Stoertebeker » Jul 09, 2017 23:27

phixion wrote:Yeah, and by not playing end game RvR and sticking to BGs you are only hurting those 8v8 groups that are happy to farm low RR groups and soloers all day long.

Sounds like a win-win to me :)

Ask yourself what is the better option for a healthy server population...

Players playing the game in the battlegrounds, or if the same players stop playing the game.

Are you sure that all those bg-players would join lvl 50 rvr without the bg-changes?

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Jul 10, 2017 10:57

You are really dedicated bg player if you level to 47 and reroll each time you reach rr cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liah
Myrmidon

Postby Liah » Jul 10, 2017 15:23

I am more than happy with the changes. Got two Characters to 50 without the BGs and have been Rvring for some time without getting the extra money. The changes are very appreciated.

Please keep in mind that the devs will never be able to make this game 100 % perfect for everyone.
Khadafi: You guys are getting schooled by Liah
Khadafi: Get your skills up
Kunta: School these rookies Liah

Previous

Return to News