Almata
Warder

Postby Almata » Apr 14, 2017 10:03

Pls no chars again from Midgard......

Sumsung
Guardian

Postby Sumsung » Apr 14, 2017 12:51

The Frontiers

In the early stages of Uthgard we saw Midgard take the initiative and seize control of keeps and Darkness Falls. However, within the last months we have seen the realms of Albion and Hibernia begin to further impose their presence in the frontiers and the war for domination in the frontiers between the realms has well and truly begun!

We have seen the relics change hands numerous times and at one point had over 800 players competing in one zones with all out war between the realms. We are aware that there were some performance issues and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope to continue to provide you with the smoothest experience possible especially during large relic raids. For now we hope to see you all continually fighting for your realms glory in the frontiers.

I really wish you would do # count of 50s subtracting characters designed for farm - Hib: Ment/Chanter, Alb: Necro/Cabalist, and Mid: SM/BD. When Hibs take relics, it is early hours b4 Mids/Albs can respond. When Mids take relics, it is during prime time and main purpose is to farm RPs.

I have seen Mids log on a lvl 1 and beg BG lvl Hibs to defend in the BGs.

It feels like all symptoms of the same problem, population numbers. Hib/Alb will have more 50s because some classes (chanter/necro) are used for PvE primarily. MIds sorta just lvl up 1 50, template, and take it PvP. No need reroll another 50 that the group actually wants, or to respec to be viable/preferred. Or count via required classes to make an effective 8 man: Mid: Shammy/Healer/Healer, Alb: Cleric/Cleric/Sorc, Hib: Bard/Druid/Druid.

Incentive for Mids to reroll hib/alb? 1gold - It is a big deal when you are a lvl 1 with nothing, and at lvl 50 it isn't really a big deal.

Vkejai
Myrmidon

Postby Vkejai » Apr 14, 2017 13:39

This XP event is gonna be great for the frontier xp gankers :lol:

kane
Myrmidon

Postby kane » Apr 14, 2017 17:44

Godless Euros start an event on Easter? Blasphemy. /s.

But, really I have to spend time with family during this time. It still means something to most families in America. I do appreciate the sentiment though, xp boost is dearly needed.

Grunklestank
Myrmidon

Postby Grunklestank » Apr 14, 2017 22:15

kane wrote:Godless Euros start an event on Easter? Blasphemy. /s.

But, really I have to spend time with family during this time. It still means something to most families in America. I do appreciate the sentiment though, xp boost is dearly needed.

I believe the Godless Euros call it Ishtar

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
- Love,
Grunkle

Mordred <FE> <Validus> // Gareth (Ringer extraordinaire)

"Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines."

Sopphie
Warder

Postby Sopphie » Apr 15, 2017 03:35

Do any of the GMs play Alb or Hib?

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Apr 15, 2017 03:59

Sopphie wrote:Do any of the GMs play Alb or Hib?

Yes.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

Hoemurr
Warder

Postby Hoemurr » Apr 15, 2017 08:53

Are you people for real? The devs do something nice for everyone, and all you guys can do is ****** and moan about it?

BTW devs, awesome job on the server. Having a blast, thank you for this!

Koleriker
Eagle Knight

Postby Koleriker » Apr 15, 2017 09:01

Thanks for the event gms. Sadly I am not at home till monday but i think it will help all three realms.
It shows perfectly why custom changes aren't as easy as some people think ;)

IRC: 09.01.2013(15:16:36) Dotto: we zerg if other realm zerg in rvr,, we never start zerg thats all!

Bzo
Warder

Postby Bzo » Apr 15, 2017 13:04

20% bonus for hib and alb, 50% for mid, good job !

Joke apart, I'm really glad about this XP bonus, sincerely. I'm just wondering why 50% in SH since it's obviously claimed by mid.

Alcyon
Eagle Knight

Postby Alcyon » Apr 15, 2017 13:59

Bzo wrote:20% bonus for hib and alb, 50% for mid, good job !

Joke apart, I'm really glad about this XP bonus, sincerely. I'm just wondering why 50% in SH since it's obviously claimed by mid.

It's up to you, the players to make that not the case.
People coming together as a community can make great things happen.

Zocci
Myrmidon

Postby Zocci » Apr 15, 2017 14:07

Perhaps it's exactly because of that?
Incentive to contest
Zocci <Njord> - Skald

Bzo
Warder

Postby Bzo » Apr 15, 2017 14:40

Alcyon wrote:

It's up to you, the players to make that not the case.

Of course it is, but it's easier to say than to make it happen especially in such short time.

Mid is doing SH raid daily since months now, they are used to it and a lot of people wait for it/manage it each day.
Alb necros/cab are used to their solo/FG farm and not eager to join a XP BG.
Dunno about hib but as a previous mid player I know you don't see much hibbies in SH.

What is sure is that it's not in 2 days that you can change the realm habits. Maybe announce the XP bonus earlier next time so that other realm can really prepare ?

Luluko
Warder

Postby Luluko » Apr 15, 2017 14:46

such a shame that my personal powerlvler isnt online over the easter holidays, and its still 5times more effective that way without xp bonus than soloing on theurg with 20% xp bonus

well the bg xp bonus should be nice but what other lvl range bgs are there? I only know of thidranki and last time I tried porting into bgs with 39ish there wasnt a battleground I think

relvinian
Phoenix Knight

Postby relvinian » Apr 15, 2017 15:55

Luluko wrote:such a shame that my personal powerlvler isnt online over the easter holidays, and its still 5times more effective that way without xp bonus than soloing on theurg with 20% xp bonus

well the bg xp bonus should be nice but what other lvl range bgs are there? I only know of thidranki and last time I tried porting into bgs with 39ish there wasnt a battleground I think

type /changelog it is at the bottom listing the bgs and caps 35 and 1l9 is highest.
https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37632

Players can greatly contribute to a server if you let them.

Uthgard, still the best server. Thanks, Devs.

PreviousNext

Return to News