April News and Easter EXP Bonus!

Here you can comment on news articles.
Luluko
Warder

Postby Luluko » Apr 15, 2017 17:44

relvinian wrote:
Luluko wrote:such a shame that my personal powerlvler isnt online over the easter holidays, and its still 5times more effective that way without xp bonus than soloing on theurg with 20% xp bonus

well the bg xp bonus should be nice but what other lvl range bgs are there? I only know of thidranki and last time I tried porting into bgs with 39ish there wasnt a battleground I think

type /changelog it is at the bottom listing the bgs and caps 35 and 1l9 is highest.

damn I am 38 on theurg and will never level a new :>

Sumsung
Guardian

Postby Sumsung » Apr 15, 2017 17:44

Mid is doing SH raid daily since months now, they are used to it and a lot of people wait for it/manage it each day.
Alb necros/cab are used to their solo/FG farm and not eager to join a XP BG.
Dunno about hib but as a previous mid player I know you don't see much hibbies in SH.

What is sure is that it's not in 2 days that you can change the realm habits. Maybe announce the XP bonus earlier next time so that other realm can really prepare ?

So Hib had no reason to go to Summoner's hall, because after repeated attempts it never dropped any loot for us. In comparison dragon raids were done 1-4 times a day, and sometimes double dragon raids.

What I have noticed is there are a lot more Mids than Hibs or Albs. I think a raw # of 50 count is flawed for the very reason you listed, Necros/Cabs mostly PvE and are solo, and the same is true for Chanter/Mana Ments. The number of viable/wanted group members in Hib/Alb are different than mid. I don't see many SMs/BDs out pvping, same for chanter/ments, same for Necros/Cabs or at least not vs the total number that exist, even if there was, they aren't wanted.

Zaya
Myrmidon

Postby Zaya » Apr 18, 2017 00:16

First of all thank you @ staff for this nice event. I'm very happy that there are events at all on uth 2.0 and will look forward to any event you come up with.
Thanks for all the time and work you put into that during _your_ easter days and I hope you don't regret it.

On the other hand I can understand the complaints of the casuals as well, the people with family or a weekend job and I feel sorry for them about not being able to participate.

I can only speak from an Alb point of view, but I hope we'll manage to include casual players better in our realm. I know there are people thinking about it (saw some threads on this board as well) and many groups I joined during the last weeks were very open to other players and often managed to fill variable spots with stealthers, etc.

And although I know there are needed classes to make a group work, I can strongly recommend to stay open minded and ease other people the way into a group. In the long run we'll need every player to make this server successful.

The saddest thing about this easter event is for me that we didn't manage to do a realm raid on SH. And I'm fully aware that there were SH raids at all.

Regards,
Zaya

Chanoine
Warder

Postby Chanoine » Apr 18, 2017 20:37

Thanks for the event

Previous

Return to News