Dragons, realm balance, update to streamers, and more

Here you can comment on news articles.
Minaor
Warder

Postby Minaor » Feb 15, 2017 11:37

Grimhound wrote:Yeah, pretty much. Game got boring real quick as Alb then Hib... I waited around for a while to see if they would offer anything at all to improve balance, but the staff do not see any issue it seems. Could have been an amazing server... really... I imagine when the pop falls another 1k they might consider doing something, but that will be far too late. I'm out. GL

Did you play daoc ? CC without immune, Endo only on hib, serker/svg ridiculous damage, enchant debuffing heat to negative and OS, ridiculous albs sorc/mins pet damage, cleric insane DD, banshee, animist (with ToA & infinite mana <3), vampiir, valkyrie, the list can go on quite a long time.

Game was never balanced. Never ever it'll be and even without playing you should guess it :
3 realms with 12++ really different classes in each : how can you balance that ? You can't. The only way to have a real balance is to have the exact same races & classes in all realms.

Play WoW (or GW2, or...) it'll provide what u're looking for : )
And I'm not even trolling you/WoW here, WoW is a good game (and even there you have balance issue, but you can play the OP FOTM class anytime without changing realm)

Moumoule
Myrmidon

Postby Moumoule » Feb 15, 2017 15:19

Minaor wrote:
Murmz wrote:Respawn to long..

Do we have any information on this topic ? ie what is the average respawn time ?

We have parts of information in case there is no custom change in the code:

https://github.com/Dawn-of-Light/DOLSha ... GameNPC.cs

and no custom value in the database:

Golestandt, Gjalpinulva & Cuuldurach are level 80 and have a respawntimer of 30001 based on a the Sniperwolf Database (i m not c/p the whole data about them) Of course, no one knows which database they used as a basis so the respawntimer could be totally different.

Edit: The GameNPC class is the actual class on github, the GameNPC class used for Uthgard could be ofc different ;)
Olek - Reaver

Minaor
Warder

Postby Minaor » Feb 15, 2017 15:55

Moumoule wrote:no one knows which database they used as a basis so the respawntimer could be totally different.

Thx for the answer, you confirm my fears :p
Not sure they didnt even deactivate them to fix them, because the 1st kills were really too easy.

kpax
Myrmidon

Postby kpax » Feb 16, 2017 08:35

well seems dragon still not fixed, saw it die hib just 1x.

And imagine how long it will take by 1k players need all respec stones :)

I think mid will wait for enemys another 1 year :)

deadmail
Warder

Postby deadmail » Feb 16, 2017 21:51

Mi mi mi - respecs at lvl 20 and 40 mi mi mi !!!

Kaziera
Gryphon Knight

Postby Kaziera » Feb 16, 2017 22:03

Well, lvling a 2nd Char will be a lot easier than crying all day. I Know 3 enchanters and 1 menta lvl 50 who lvled a 2nd Toon of the Same class. They are all almost 50 now on their 2nd Chars. Nobody of them created a qq-thread on the forums. I guess there is a difference between crying and getting ****** done.

kpax
Myrmidon

Postby kpax » Feb 17, 2017 00:22

its not about crying, its fact that atm current missing dragon situation favors mid, casue they can xp with rvr skill .

Albs and Hibs have a big disadvance atm. And alb and hib are more caster related xp realm, mid more tank related.

A solution would be free respecs all till this dragon respawn fixed. I hope this unbalancing fact of realms get gms attention.

Otherwise u will have soon or later ppl quiting after they realize that that have to fight vs mids which have 10x higher rr and will make unbalanced start for albs and hib. And then the big quiting will begin.

Kaosfury
Eagle Knight

Postby Kaosfury » Feb 17, 2017 03:22

Kaziera wrote:Well, lvling a 2nd Char will be a lot easier than crying all day. I Know 3 enchanters and 1 menta lvl 50 who lvled a 2nd Toon of the Same class. They are all almost 50 now on their 2nd Chars. Nobody of them created a qq-thread on the forums. I guess there is a difference between crying and getting ****** done.

Holy hell this dude for president.

Spoken like an adult who doesn't like the current situation but Rose above it .right on bro, but be careful your view is not a popular one. Get ready for all the hate mail

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

riad
Banned

Postby riad » Feb 17, 2017 17:51

Kaosfury wrote:
Kaziera wrote:Well, lvling a 2nd Char will be a lot easier than crying all day. I Know 3 enchanters and 1 menta lvl 50 who lvled a 2nd Toon of the Same class. They are all almost 50 now on their 2nd Chars. Nobody of them created a qq-thread on the forums. I guess there is a difference between crying and getting ****** done.

Holy hell this dude for president.

Spoken like an adult who doesn't like the current situation but Rose above it .right on bro, but be careful your view is not a popular one. Get ready for all the hate mail

Said by a nightshade who didn't know that SBs/Zerks always swing with both weaps until 2 days ago.
Yo buddy, how about you stop brownnosing your guildmate?

Not only the class you play is irrelevant for competitive rvr, you seem to have no idea what you are even talking about.
Same goes for kaziera who just sucks it up for what blue said in another thread.
This is nothing you can put on the 'get going' attitude.

Kaosfury
Eagle Knight

Postby Kaosfury » Feb 17, 2017 18:21

Lol riad

Sound mad dude.

Yup, didnt realize that a sb and a zerk ALWAYS swing both weapons no matter what. Yup. It was brought up in alliance, and yup i learned something. I dont know everything friend, and thats ok.

And 8v8 isnt my thing. I solo. So what exactly was your reply about?

You added nothing to the conversation except to prove you have a hard on for me.

If you want a date, all you have to do is ask in /as

Btw your paying. Ha

riad
Banned

Postby riad » Feb 17, 2017 20:03

Kaosfury wrote:Lol riad

Sound mad dude.

Yes I am mad, Einstein.
By now, not only for the original issue, but about how it is dealt with.

Kaosfury wrote:And 8v8 isnt my thing. I solo. So what exactly was your reply about?

And yet you take a stance with your entirely clueless opinion, supporting kaziera who suggested everyone just has to compensate an undisputable problem with rolling a second toon.
I understand that, if half of your guild runs on social welfare, were time is not an issue, that's an option.

For the rest, no matter how you spin it, it's just a major setback while midgard is rvr'ing.

I'm looking forward to discussion when the casuals wonder how it is possible to face 5 ranks ahead mids even so shortly after the server relaunch.

Kaosfury wrote:You added nothing to the conversation except to prove you have a hard on for me.

No, YOU added nothing to the conversation except blind guildmate confirmation.

Kaosfury wrote:If you want a date, all you have to do is ask in /as

Btw your paying. Ha

Obviously I'd be paying since with your budget we'd be hanging out at McDonalds.

Kaosfury
Eagle Knight

Postby Kaosfury » Feb 17, 2017 20:10

Yea, your mad. your facts are incorrect sir, that person is not my guild mate, but why would you know? it's not like you did any kind of research to validate any of these things that you're saying.

It's nobody else's fault if the game is too hard for you bro and you can't change.

I just don't know what to tell you? you can yell till your blue in the face.... there are people here in this game doing very well. . don't be mad because you are not one of them. it sounds like the games too hard for you.

I'm sure you didn't read any of that so I'll do it too long didn't read for you

Tldr,

Games too hard for you

riad
Banned

Postby riad » Feb 17, 2017 20:15

Kaosfury wrote:Yea, your mad. your facts are incorrect sir, that person is not my guild mate

Kaosfury wrote:it's not like you did any kind of research to validate any of these things that you're saying.

https://uthgard.org/herald/api/player/Kaziera

https://uthgard.org/herald/api/player/Kaosfury

Looks like im pretty damn spot on.

Again, said by a person who admittedly neither knows nor cares about the topic he just commented on but only did so to support an equally unreflected guildmates opinion.
And when asked about it, just went plainly lying and got caught.

You don't happen to run for Uthgard President soon, do you?

Kaosfury
Eagle Knight

Postby Kaosfury » Feb 17, 2017 21:29

I they are in my guild. /shrug
guess
Didnt even realize. Never investigated. I assume no one but the hard core use there toon names for forums.

Your right brotato chip, there in my guild

And i do applaud for doing the research. Not many would

Kaosfury
Eagle Knight

Postby Kaosfury » Feb 17, 2017 21:37

Ive re read many of the posts.

Of course i would lime things fixed.

Staff is doing the best they can i assume. Never have i seen them drag there feet on purpose.

Either wait or adapt.

Dont need respecs to rvr.

Less yacking, more smackin.

My opinion on the topic.

PreviousNext

Return to News