Performance, Mass Ban, and Behavior

Here you can comment on news articles.
[DG]Glim
Myrmidon

Postby [DG]Glim » Jan 31, 2017 10:25

Trishin wrote:When SI arrives there will be crafting materials in SI - Until then we will monitor the situation, but for now it stays like this.

Please don't add high level materials to house merchants or SI merchants! The decision to remove high materials from the frontiers and add them to housing was a huge mistake from Mythic. Crafting in houses destroyed the big crafting hotspots in Capitals and other villages like in Gna Faste or in frontier keeps.

There has to be a risk if you want high stuff. And if some players need a RPG like explanation... . The realms are at war and the some materials can only mined in the frontiers.... . So move your ass out to the frontiers! If you get killed try another way or gather some other crafters and move out. There isn't just one way to a frontier or relic keep... in fact there are 2 relic keeps. And if you don't want to walk through your home frontier, conquer a material keep from another realm and use it. :D

teddie
Gryphon Knight

Postby teddie » Jan 31, 2017 11:14

[DG]Glim wrote:
Trishin wrote:When SI arrives there will be crafting materials in SI - Until then we will monitor the situation, but for now it stays like this.

Please don't add high level materials to house merchants or SI merchants! The decision to remove high materials from the frontiers and add them to housing was a huge mistake from Mythic. Crafting in houses destroyed the big crafting hotspots in Capitals and other villages like in Gna Faste or in frontier keeps.

There has to be a risk if you want high stuff. And if some players need a RPG like explanation... . The realms are at war and the some materials can only mined in the frontiers.... . So move your ass out to the frontiers! If you get killed try another way or gather some other crafters and move out. There isn't just one way to a frontier or relic keep... in fact there are 2 relic keeps. And if you don't want to walk through your home frontier, conquer a material keep from another realm and use it. :D

I second that. Pls move all high-level drops and the dragon into the frontier too. It was a huge mistake by mythic to implement these items/mobs into safezones.
There has to be a risk if you want high stuff.

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Jan 31, 2017 11:32

We will get SI in the future, cant we get SI merchants in the capital while we wait. Top tier merchant should not be in houseing if you want action in the capitals

holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Jan 31, 2017 12:46

I will love to see all leg crafter go 8O and :( :( :x
After SI is released and everyone can craft to leg there, while they had to run to a relic like 10000 times :lol:

At least this feeling after every add-on release will be very livelike :lol:

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Jan 31, 2017 18:16

My 2c RE: SI/crafting hubs

Recall that the furthest towns were the crafting hubs - Aalid Feie, Ft Gwyntell and whichever midgard was (bjarken or hagall?). This is quite a commitment even with a porter :-)

Eniave
Guardian

Postby Eniave » Jan 31, 2017 19:43

Thank you very much as there seemed to be a lot of bragging about bots in /gu talk :-P

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Jan 31, 2017 19:49

Just report any bot you see and over time bot and associated accounts will vanish under the ban hammer.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

Vang86
Warder

Postby Vang86 » Jan 31, 2017 21:19

Blue wrote:Just report any bot you see and over time bot and associated accounts will vanish under the ban hammer.

GM using the ban hammer

Previous

Return to News