One week in

Here you can comment on news articles.
Rakasha
Guardian

Postby Rakasha » Jan 17, 2017 18:46

I must admit with this huge demand from the players, the staff did an awesome job of keeping the server stable.

Well done guys!

Miiyomo
Gryphon Knight

Postby Miiyomo » Jan 17, 2017 19:02

monty wrote:as long as there is a que, ppl will want to play
remove the que, numbers will go down
as for now, ppl tend to stay online even if they are afk for longer times
same with que, if 1000+ ppl want in, it must be real good, so i MUST be in too
take away the fear for long que and we will see the actual number of active players soon
when ppl can log off to go bio or dinner, and only active players are on the server

just my 2 cents

this new-age sheep-following mentality is :gaga:

Well done staff ! Good job so far, looking forward your next move!!
Enjoy Life Miiyomo.
-DAoC- BIT
-WoW- Rock n' LoL
-Warhammer Online- Warp Legio
-DiabloIII- BIT
-GW2- XxX

MotaroReloaded
Eagle Knight

Postby MotaroReloaded » Jan 17, 2017 20:42

The queue sucks donkey balls , i m coming from work around 17:00 gmt and cant play because all the kids stay afk at login screen , great ...just ruined a game i m waiting to play for almost 3 years . Yes i QQ so what ... i was 800 out of 1400 in line..my internet droped ..got fuked.. back to 1400 out of 1400 .
Glacius ( previous acount name)
Albion

Glacius - WIzzard
Disrupter - Armsman

falscheneun
Gryphon Knight

Postby falscheneun » Jan 17, 2017 20:49

MotaroReloaded wrote:The queue sucks donkey balls , i m coming from work around 17:00 gmt and cant play because all the kids stay afk at login screen , great ...just ruined a game i m waiting to play for almost 3 years . Yes i QQ so what ... i was 800 out of 1400 in line..my internet droped ..got fuked.. back to 1400 out of 1400 .

a) change internet provider
b) quit job
c) be patient

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Jan 17, 2017 20:54

MotaroReloaded wrote:The queue sucks donkey balls , i m coming from work around 17:00 gmt and cant play because all the kids stay afk at login screen , great ...just ruined a game i m waiting to play for almost 3 years . Yes i QQ so what ... i was 800 out of 1400 in line..my internet droped ..got fuked.. back to 1400 out of 1400 .

Char screen has a new timeout. Players who not proceed to play will not stay there.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

Toxiz
Warder

Postby Toxiz » Jan 17, 2017 21:06

Blue wrote:

Char screen has a new timeout. Players who not proceed to play will not stay there.

Are there any chances that the hard cap will be raised in the near future ?

Imember
INVADER

Postby Imember » Jan 17, 2017 23:58

It does, but I use TeamViewer (I'm sure there are plenty of alternatives, just my preference) to get in the queue before I'm physically at my desk. Set up Unattended Access on your PC and then download the app on your phone. Get in the IRC chat about 2 hours before I'm home to check the status. If it's high, open up the TeamViewer app and launch Uthgard on PC at home. Boom. No wait time.

Vayze
Guardian

Postby Vayze » Jan 18, 2017 02:54

Did the server cap get lowered? I'm in the queue and it's only showing 1633 playing with 631 in the queue.

Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » Jan 18, 2017 03:54

Vayze wrote:Did the server cap get lowered? I'm in the queue and it's only showing 1633 playing with 631 in the queue.

We just did some testing in the backround which required a lower cap for some time. The cap is now back to normal.
Thank you for understanding!
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

Loriot
Myrmidon

Postby Loriot » Jan 18, 2017 12:16

Blue wrote:

whats the timer on this? just wonder if i need to watch the queue for hours now because i'm scared drop out again when im 5minutes not there in the char screen after i made it through the queue.

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Jan 18, 2017 12:18

Its 10 minutes.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

Lostoll
Warder

Postby Lostoll » Jan 18, 2017 13:22

It would help to ban those guys playing with 2 accounts at the same time too...

Saw a Bonedancer wandering around and fighting in Muspelheim with a Healer sticking him and casting heals from time to time. Definitely looked like dual logging...

Synderen
Myrmidon

Postby Synderen » Jan 18, 2017 14:46

Lostoll wrote:It would help to ban those guys playing with 2 accounts at the same time too...

Saw a Bonedancer wandering around and fighting in Muspelheim with a Healer sticking him and casting heals from time to time. Definitely looked like dual logging...

Doesnt have to be dual logging.... Some people are just lazy, we have those in our guild too, called aug healers and PBT runies :hammer:

Namania
Warder

Postby Namania » Jan 18, 2017 15:13

Lostoll wrote:It would help to ban those guys playing with 2 accounts at the same time too...

I play with a real life friend of mine. im a healer and he is a caster. We are also running around following each other whereever we go because it makes life easier. If we dont follow each other we sometimes walk away from each other because i see a mob on the right and he sees a mob on the left.

Also if one of us gets aggro from a aggressive mob we are running past we will both be able to see it cus we are always running close together so we can react faster together.

Lostoll
Warder

Postby Lostoll » Jan 18, 2017 15:43

Namania wrote:I play with a real life friend of mine. im a healer and he is a caster. We are also running around following each other whereever we go because it makes life easier. If we dont follow each other we sometimes walk away from each other because i see a mob on the right and he sees a mob on the left.

Also if one of us gets aggro from a aggressive mob we are running past we will both be able to see it cus we are always running close together so we can react faster together.

In permastick from mob to mob to mob and also during the fight? Like: If he moves one step forward he would interrupt your heal? Sorry, doesn't make sense to me... :-P

PreviousNext

Return to News