Herald, assistance and more!

Here you can comment on news articles.
Kaosfury
Eagle Knight

Postby Kaosfury » Dec 11, 2016 01:20

To those that can and are helping, thats awsome folks. We appreciate your service.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

Askafruja
Guardian

Postby Askafruja » Dec 11, 2016 21:09

There are a hundreds of Catacombs items, especially a lot of noob drops with +1stats/90%qual which startet to drop en masse since catacombs, also the better gear with +13stats afterwards in the first instances and then the recruit-quest gear. Just for advice for other link-helpers :)

idiotron
Warder

Postby idiotron » Dec 12, 2016 20:12

Askafruja wrote:There are a hundreds of Catacombs items, especially a lot of noob drops with +1stats/90%qual which startet to drop en masse since catacombs, also the better gear with +13stats afterwards in the first instances and then the recruit-quest gear. Just for advice for other link-helpers :)

Catacombs? I am not completely sure we are talking about the same server. Anything post TOA is a taboo here.

Askafruja
Guardian

Postby Askafruja » Dec 13, 2016 00:15

idiotron wrote:
Askafruja wrote:There are a hundreds of Catacombs items, especially a lot of noob drops with +1stats/90%qual which startet to drop en masse since catacombs, also the better gear with +13stats afterwards in the first instances and then the recruit-quest gear. Just for advice for other link-helpers :)

Catacombs? I am not completely sure we are talking about the same server. Anything post TOA is a taboo here.

Anything post shrouded isles is taboo, you mean. That's why I wanted to warn about the mass of not implemented stuff in the item lists that has to be marked as "not implemented", especially the whole starter gear set's that some people already missed if one reads through the forums. ;)

Inoir
Warder

Postby Inoir » Dec 14, 2016 21:29

I'm an frontend developer and would help, but not with Angular :/
If there is a chance to do it also in React ill do it.

tvpro
Myrmidon

Postby tvpro » Jan 06, 2017 01:02

im a web developer getting my final exam in april. interested to help. asked in the chat once before never get response. how much work is the herald? will there be a team working on it remotely?

Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » Jan 06, 2017 04:04

tvpro wrote:im a web developer getting my final exam in april. interested to help. asked in the chat once before never get response. how much work is the herald? will there be a team working on it remotely?

I suggest you join #uthgard.herald in IRC on quakenet in the next few days.
We should be around to discuss the current state and what needs to be done next.
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

Warriston
Myrmidon

Postby Warriston » Jan 06, 2017 11:03

It seems that I missed the sign up. If still needed I gladly offer assistance with german - english / english - german translations. I possess excellent language skills in both english and german ;)

Previous

Return to News