Housing Test

Here you can comment on news articles.
ACrispyTaco
Myrmidon

Postby ACrispyTaco » Nov 12, 2016 18:05

Alcyon wrote:We very much appreciate the results so far with the testing. However, this latest post is disturbing:

✗Posted by Mordouce at Sat, 12 Nov 2016 10:14:39 UTC
We can duplicate the objects in the trunk of the house good work

Now whether or not this is a troll is impossible to tell but it goes without saying; do not leave such statements without supplying evidence. Please keep testing every possibility with the vaults and item duplication. The quicker this is done and thoroughly tested the sooner we can move on to smaller blockers and relaunch the server for you all.

That guy sounds nice. I bet his boss will love that kind of effort in 5 years when he's old enough to have his first job.

Xalara
Gryphon Knight

Postby Xalara » Nov 12, 2016 22:47

chefcook1337 wrote:This was tested before - Dupe worked nicely ...... :wall:

Uthgard 2.0 Release confirmed for 2098...

Ensley03
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ensley03 » Nov 13, 2016 05:43

It will be in TVR (true virtual reality) where if you die in RvR you die in real life.
Charades <Buds>
#1 pet abuser

mgX
Myrmidon

Postby mgX » Nov 13, 2016 11:20

Ensley03 wrote:It will be in TVR (true virtual reality) where if you die in RvR you die in real life.

You have watched too much anime...

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Nov 13, 2016 18:45

Xalara wrote:

I bet it was a misunderstanding or troll attempt. I doubt you can dupe at the current state.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

ACrispyTaco
Myrmidon

Postby ACrispyTaco » Nov 13, 2016 18:56

Blue wrote:
Xalara wrote:

I bet it was a misunderstanding or troll attempt. I doubt you can dupe at the current state.

Well that's really good to hear. What other big blockers are stopping the relaunch at this point?

mordouce
Guardian

Postby mordouce » Nov 13, 2016 19:09

Alcyon wrote:We very much appreciate the results so far with the testing. However, this latest post is disturbing:

✗Posted by Mordouce at Sat, 12 Nov 2016 10:14:39 UTC
We can duplicate the objects in the trunk of the house good work

Now whether or not this is a troll is impossible to tell but it goes without saying; do not leave such statements without supplying evidence. Please keep testing every possibility with the vaults and item duplication. The quicker this is done and thoroughly tested the sooner we can move on to smaller blockers and relaunch the server for you all.

Excuse me I had to do a bad translation google I meant "after testing I can not duplicate the objects in the trunk really sorry for the wrong translation" good job for GM

Luner
Warder

Postby Luner » Nov 14, 2016 06:57

sweet deal guys! been having some comp issues so havent been around, but im reinstalling right now and will be testing a lot tomorrow!
Fain- Troll Skald

Amisch
Gryphon Knight

Postby Amisch » Nov 14, 2016 12:15

ACrispyTaco wrote:Well that's really good to hear. What other big blockers are stopping the relaunch at this point?

Good question, what are the other key blockers? Is there anything players can do to focus their time on to speed up things? I think if staff would lay out the issues that are currently preventing a release, we could focus our time on testing these in particular.

And I am speaking about the real blockers, not a uncommented link to the Issue Tracker. :wink:

Trishin
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Trishin » Nov 14, 2016 14:10

As per the news post we need housing tested. That will speed things up.
Got any questions? Submit them to me and I will try to get them answered in our grab bag !
Rajnish wrote:Why didn't someone warn me that being GM means lots of boring research, logging, testing and organizing data....
I thought it was all about looking cool....

Uthgard Rules || How to connect || FAQ

zephy
Warder

Postby zephy » Nov 15, 2016 07:31

Thanks again for your tremendous efforts!

And @all, did someone else notice the latest activity from GMs/Devs? Alycon/Trishin in this post and others; Blue and Kroko in the Support section ... So much bright blue in the Forums!
Something is happening! :D

Chanoine
Warder

Postby Chanoine » Nov 15, 2016 10:51

I cannot longer test for I try to use my little free time to learn but I just want to post a support message.
Despite the fact I would not take the same direction as the staff decided for, I'd like to warmly thank you all for your dedication on providing us with what you believe will make the best 1.65 experience. It is easy to forget that you all work for free on your spare time, some of you certainly with a day job and a familly so no matter the fact that it takes long, good job, I mean it.

Maybe see you all in the future, I wish the best to the server

LSUChadk
Warder

Postby LSUChadk » Nov 15, 2016 18:06

Why won't it let me pick up a lot? I don't have plat to purchase one.

Are the lots not free?

Andrees
Warder

Postby Andrees » Nov 15, 2016 18:09

make a new char...

you will start with 2 p

LSUChadk
Warder

Postby LSUChadk » Nov 15, 2016 18:16

Is 2p enough to purchase a lot? I clicked on a few and the lowest I found was 7p.

And Devs, why is the word "b u y" spammy in the messages???

PreviousNext

Return to News