Housing Test

Here you can comment on news articles.
pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Nov 15, 2016 19:34

LSUChadk wrote:And Devs, why is the word "b u y" spammy in the messages???

Cause of kitchens 8)

megatron
Gryphon Knight

Postby megatron » Nov 22, 2016 20:34

A suggestion for the folks who work on this server: Get your housing/dupe problems fixed before Christmas break and launch on December 22nd to catch everyone while they are on vacation with a huge launch email. I would also suggest some kind of promotional event like huge xp bonus weekend or loot bonus to get everyone started out right. Just a scheduling suggestion, I'll keep an eye out for updates.

Amisch
Gryphon Knight

Postby Amisch » Nov 22, 2016 21:35

megatron wrote: I would also suggest some kind of promotional event like huge xp bonus weekend or loot bonus to get everyone started out right. Just a scheduling suggestion, I'll keep an eye out for updates.

If you expect a bonus week or something for free, you really don't know the Uth staff and the players that play here. Just DAoC is all we need, want and ever ask for.

tamiko
Warder

Postby tamiko » Nov 24, 2016 15:18

CorinaRivera wrote:
megatron wrote:A suggestion for the folks who work on this server: Get your housing/dupe problems fixed before Christmas break and launch on December 22nd to catch everyone while they are on vacation with a huge launch email. I would also suggest some kind of promotional event like huge xp bonus weekend or loot bonus to get everyone started out right. Just a scheduling suggestion, I'll keep an eye out for updates.

Great suggestion, I think

Xp bonus would go against everything this project is about...
a release date or eta would be reward enough, however using the holidays for a test for dragons which obviously gonna require a bunch of people would be smart, and u could incentivize it by emphasizing the little amount of testing still yet to be done.

megatron
Gryphon Knight

Postby megatron » Nov 24, 2016 23:06

Jeez, never mind about the bonuses, I knew you guys wanted the slow grind but i didn't know you were ready to fight for it.

ACrispyTaco
Myrmidon

Postby ACrispyTaco » Nov 25, 2016 03:32

megatron wrote:Jeez, never mind about the bonuses, I knew you guys wanted the slow grind but i didn't know you were ready to fight for it.

Slow grind, take it easy...
Slow grind, take it easy...
I'm in the mood... the XP is right...
Move with the camp spawns..
We can grind all night...

Previous

Return to News