Housing and more!

Here you can comment on news articles.
ACrispyTaco
Myrmidon

Postby ACrispyTaco » Oct 24, 2016 23:16

riad wrote:what about maps?

If you don't have this map memorized by now, you've been playing the wrong game your whole life.

Azoazial
Myrmidon

Postby Azoazial » Oct 25, 2016 08:28

ACrispyTaco wrote:

If you don't have this map memorized by now, you've been playing the wrong game your whole life.

Well said.

barto22
Phoenix Knight

Postby barto22 » Oct 25, 2016 09:51

Azoazial wrote:
ACrispyTaco wrote:

Well said.

Or maybe you wasted your whole life memorising daoc maps when there are other people that have better or more interesting things to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My mind’s made up, don’t confuse me with facts.
You mustn't assume that your personal situation is a reflection of every other person that has logged in to Uthgard.

Azoazial
Myrmidon

Postby Azoazial » Oct 25, 2016 13:09

Or maybe our intelligence reach abit further than yours, if you can't have "more interesting things to do", and also memorize a simple map..

Xalara
Gryphon Knight

Postby Xalara » Oct 26, 2016 09:33

Azoazial wrote:Or maybe our intelligence reach abit further than yours, if you can't have "more interesting things to do", and also memorize a simple map..

Moose, is it you? :D

Azoazial
Myrmidon

Postby Azoazial » Oct 26, 2016 10:40

Xalara wrote:
Azoazial wrote:Or maybe our intelligence reach abit further than yours, if you can't have "more interesting things to do", and also memorize a simple map..

Moose, is it you? :D

Hell yeah it is :D

barto22
Phoenix Knight

Postby barto22 » Oct 26, 2016 11:46

Good England. You cannot preach intelligence if your post reads like Yoda. Doesn't matter anyway, I've said my piece. Do with it as you please.

You mustn't assume that your personal situation is a reflection of every other person that has logged in to Uthgard.

Galandriel3
Gryphon Knight

Postby Galandriel3 » Oct 26, 2016 11:55

fisherman going for language flames :(
[12:46] <Roundhouse_> actualy galandriel and blackbeard the master challenges out on heavytanks
[23:52] <Skarz> u are best skald i seen for long time

Azoazial
Myrmidon

Postby Azoazial » Oct 26, 2016 12:04

barto22 wrote:

Good England. You cannot preach intelligence if your post reads like Yoda. Doesn't matter anyway, I've said my piece. Do with it as you please.

So intelligence is measured in how good you are at writing in English??
Geez you're a moron...
Happy flaming baby <3

barto22
Phoenix Knight

Postby barto22 » Oct 26, 2016 12:10

Azoazial wrote:
barto22 wrote:

So intelligence is measured in how good you are at writing in English??
Geez you're a moron...
Happy flaming baby <3

It is not me that is measuring intelligence, it is you. I don't care how dumb you are, just don't be a d*ck is the best advice I can give you.

Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » Oct 26, 2016 12:12

Please return to the topic. This is still the News and not the General section.
I will remove further spam and not related content.
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

Astealoth
Eagle Knight

Postby Astealoth » Oct 27, 2016 07:49

Nice update, lots of detail. I'm not playing the beta ATM but I'm still excited for launch! I've watched beta playership drop off steadily, I don't think this is people giving up on Uthgard. Beta is just draining to play for a really long time because the progress will be lost.

Now get back to fixing those possible dupe holes and stop reading my comment!

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Oct 27, 2016 13:36

Keep up the good work, looking forward to server going live :)
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

RonELuvv
Alerion Knight

Postby RonELuvv » Nov 01, 2016 22:25

Zappo wrote:
Hy ma old boyz.

One thing about Kpax post one just cannot deny:

Uthgard really HAD it's biggest success population and rvr-wise (all kinds of rvr, really) in relation to the time this era lasted while granting access to NF zones including NF port system.

Call it nostalgic but i never understood why people would not want that again.

And then someone comes around the corner and posts the link of an ancient discussion about OF/NF zones that is still stickied without any context or reason and calls that people wanted OF back then and that you will never be able to cater to every single player and damn the solution for that?

I got none, life is sh... im baked and better go sleep soon :gaga: but gimme back NF zones and precious CC display naow! /mememe

I agree 100% with you that on a low population server something closer to NF would be enormously beneficial to the server. Porting to action would help get people involved in the RvR in the game much faster. However, its not happening. I wish I could program and make my perfect server, but I can't and after years of chatting on this forum I can say that there is no patch setting or any amount of custom changes that will make everyone happy. The one thing I always liked about Uthgard was Blue striving for a particular setting and not wanting to deviate off that patch setting. Custom changes can make things great, but as soon as you open that pandoras box when do you know when to stop? Certainly not by the community. As my original post was alluding to, one persons trash is another persons treasure. What one person thinks is a great idea another thinks is horrible.

@ DraakOG- I couldn't agree more. You are 100% correct, regardless of patch setting or expansion, the players themselves have the biggest effect on the game. Just as an FYI, the reason I enjoyed ToA so much was because of the extra content. I started playing on live right before SI. SI was released before I got my first 50, so farming all that stuff was just natural for me. I had just got geared up and hit 50 and was starting to RvR when ToA came out. At first I was upset because of all the new work, but overall I enjoyed the experience in ToA. What upset me was that I no sooner got all the artifacts I needed and the ML's and they announced Catacombs coming out soon. That was when I realized that I was just being taken for a sucker by Mythic (or EA at that point.) It was nothing more then pushing out new content to keep people farming and paying their $$.

Ensley03
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ensley03 » Nov 04, 2016 04:47

Bro you can't get mad at a company for creating expansions and new content. They couldn't just let it ride after ToA until people got bored. The classes were completely broken, but Catacombs brought a ton of content and a new engine. I'd say Darkness Rising was kind of dumb and pointless but I never raged about wanting my money back. LotM also had some really cool content and interesting RvR on occasion.
Charades <Buds>
#1 pet abuser

PreviousNext

Return to News