Here you can comment on news articles.
Madkitty
Guardian

Postby Madkitty » May 07, 2016 10:01

We will kill all Bugs 8)

Liss
Eagle Knight

Postby Liss » May 07, 2016 11:53

roeya wrote:We can reporting bug in French or just english ?

It is not that french is a language that some GM's are not able to understand, it is just that not all reports go to the same person.
So your report would be best to be in english, because some of the GM's don't speak french, and if your report lands in his lap it will not get a lot of attention.

Mauriac
Myrmidon

Postby Mauriac » May 07, 2016 13:20

Madkitty wrote:We will kill all Bugs 8)

Madkitty
Guardian

Postby Madkitty » May 07, 2016 14:56

Ähhh sorry....Mauriac and me will kill all the Bugs :D

Hideurkids
Warder

Postby Hideurkids » May 07, 2016 15:02

I can already feel it. We are going to find endless bugs in Connacht :|

joao
Guardian

Postby joao » May 07, 2016 15:20

yes yes yes uthgard is back, loneliness is no more :D

Kazo
Warder

Postby Kazo » May 07, 2016 15:58

3 minutes and I still dont know what to class to test first :(

vangonaj
Alerion Knight

Postby vangonaj » May 07, 2016 15:59

1 min gogogoggoo

Chrissi
Phoenix Knight

Postby Chrissi » May 07, 2016 18:52

First impression? I'm not sure if I'm gonna do that to myself again... :D

spkeck
Warder

Postby spkeck » May 07, 2016 23:12

Chrissi wrote:First impression? I'm not sure if I'm gonna do that to myself again... :D

It's looking good. Felt so good to actually be playing again.

1. There seemed to be large Healer Lag when you cast a healing spell and for it to show up on your intended target for instance in focus pulling.

2. Some mobs didn't have any drops in Mularn on Midgard. Lvls 1-6 mobs in vale of mularn basically had no armor, wep, wearable drops at all of course this might have been how 1.65v was i do not know for certain.

3. Haven't had a chance to check out anything other than focus pulling for healer/sm mechanics..etc but everything seems fine focus pulling.

mickle87
Myrmidon

Postby mickle87 » May 09, 2016 01:57

not sure if its intended on not, but here's a list for me:

1. cannot be highlander for various classes on alb
2. Seems to be constant lag, attributed to either my location (Oceanic) or server population (constantly showing middle icon in yellow and there is a noticeable delay in casting, melee and typing. I dont think this is on my end as everything else works perfectly. Could someone comment as to whether i should expect this in the live version based on my location? as this would make the game quite unplayable for me.
3. Starter mobs seem to be very strong. They dont have high drop rates and it is very hard to get weapons from drops thus far.
4. HP regen does not seems to be accurate compared to mobs. lvl 1 vs lvl 1 mob and it has hp regen higher than my chars.

Theres more but i want to make sure its not just me who has the above issues :)

Sinno
Warder

Postby Sinno » May 09, 2016 18:05

I would just like to say that the opening weekend of the beta has appeared to be a huge success. The participation has certainly exceeded my expectations. Midgard appears to be a bit over populated but I am sure things will balance in the end.

I think that the future of Uthgard will be sound and secure as everyone is getting off to an equal start.

The first weekend has been nothing but a pleasure and I am looking forward to the "official" start.

Congrats to all the hard work and to those that continue to work hard. For many, DAOC died years ago and even now. Now it can be experienced as it was.

Cheers, and thank you.

Hojo1
Myrmidon

Postby Hojo1 » May 09, 2016 18:33

Sinno wrote:I would just like to say that the opening weekend of the beta has appeared to be a huge success. The participation has certainly exceeded my expectations. Midgard appears to be a bit over populated but I am sure things will balance in the end.

I think that the future of Uthgard will be sound and secure as everyone is getting off to an equal start.

The first weekend has been nothing but a pleasure and I am looking forward to the "official" start.

Congrats to all the hard work and to those that continue to work hard. For many, DAOC died years ago and even now. Now it can be experienced as it was.

Cheers, and thank you.

Curious as to the thoughts of the Uthgard Staff regarding the launch weekend :D

majky666
Phoenix Knight

Postby majky666 » May 09, 2016 18:56

mickle87 wrote:not sure if its intended on not, but here's a list for me:

1. cannot be highlander for various classes on alb
2. Seems to be constant lag, attributed to either my location (Oceanic) or server population (constantly showing middle icon in yellow and there is a noticeable delay in casting, melee and typing. I dont think this is on my end as everything else works perfectly. Could someone comment as to whether i should expect this in the live version based on my location? as this would make the game quite unplayable for me.
3. Starter mobs seem to be very strong. They dont have high drop rates and it is very hard to get weapons from drops thus far.
4. HP regen does not seems to be accurate compared to mobs. lvl 1 vs lvl 1 mob and it has hp regen higher than my chars.

Theres more but i want to make sure its not just me who has the above issues :)

what classes? There are restrictions between races and classes.
Btw Are here tradeskill restrictions for certain classes, for example cloth caster cannot be weaponcrafter, etc...

Previous

Return to News