Is three Grab Bags a crowd?

Here you can comment on news articles.
Trishin
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Trishin » May 22, 2015 22:48

Hello everyone,

Three is a crowd, unless we are talking about Grab Bags, so here is another one for you:

1. Will there be RvR missions, and which RvR missions will be available?

The RvR missions of Uthgard before the revamp will be removed. We will instead implement the appropriate RvR missions which is courier missions.

2. Will grey players be worth Realm Points?

Yes, grey enemies will be worth RPs as this was the case during patch 1.65.

3. Will there be RvR zone horse routes like on Uthgard 1.0?

No, there will be no RvR horse routes available on Uthgard 2.0

4. How do you plan to make RvR fun for casuals?

We are working hard to deliver the best experience possible for the 1.65 setting. This includes all sorts of features that make RVR interesting for all types of players, such as dynamic relic guard spawns and corpse summoners. Additionally, we've revamped the bonuses for holding, claiming, and upgrading keeps which increases the incentive for casual players to build zergs and capture objectives like keeps and relics.

5. Will titles be available on Uthgard 2.0?

Yes, titles are purely cosmetic and also give casual players reasons to join RvR as most of these can only be achieved by doing RvR.

Have any questions for our next Grab Bag? Please share by either sending a private message to Trishin or posting here in our grab bag question submissions thread. All questions are saved and may be used in a later Grab Bag post.

Sincerely,
the Uthgard staff
Got any questions? Submit them to me and I will try to get them answered in our grab bag !
Rajnish wrote:Why didn't someone warn me that being GM means lots of boring research, logging, testing and organizing data....
I thought it was all about looking cool....

Uthgard Rules || How to connect || FAQ

Austerim
Alerion Knight

Postby Austerim » May 22, 2015 22:58

[3:10pm] <myrmidon^> You have to be a c*** to be awesome at daoc
[3:10pm] <myrmidon^> that's what I learnt
[3:11pm] <Frosty_> then why does austerim suck
lordgriffon wrote:Oh by the way... ever seen a group of 8 smite clerics? Or play against a group like that? I have. Absolute devastation. The group that runs up against them can't kill them fast enough because smite clerics have sooooooo many tools at their disposal combined with decent ranged damage with 8 of them dudes doing it!

Samirane
Eagle Knight

Postby Samirane » May 22, 2015 23:31

Trishin wrote:

Trishin wrote:

Yes, titles are purely cosmetic and also give casual players reasons to join RvR as most of these can only be achieved by doing RvR.

but i hope the grey will not count for Solo Encounter Title -.-
Langsam und stetig ernährt sich das Murmeltier

WishYouWereHere

Infinitum
Gryphon Knight

Postby Infinitum » May 22, 2015 23:53

Samirane wrote:
Trishin wrote:

Trishin wrote:

but i hope the grey will not count for Solo Encounter Title -.-

Unfortunately this was the case for Uthgard 1.0 towards the end of its cycle. However, Blue at the time implemented a custom title for 'High Solo Kills' basically level 50 players only counting towards that solo amount. He has not indicated what the title is but I would presume it will be alive on 2.0.
The Lone Assassin

Formerly: Infinitum - Uthgard 1

Infinitum Style: https://youtu.be/Xae13-nWnBw

alita
Myrmidon

Postby alita » May 23, 2015 00:37

Trishin wrote:1. Will there be RvR missions, and which RvR missions will be available?

The RvR missions of Uthgard before the revamp will be removed. We will instead implement the appropriate RvR missions which is courier missions.

We are working hard to deliver the best experience possible for the 1.65 setting. This includes all sorts of features that make RVR interesting for all types of players, such as dynamic relic guard spawns and corpse summoners. Additionally, we've revamped the bonuses for holding, claiming, and upgrading keeps which increases the incentive for casual players to build zergs and capture objectives like keeps and relics.

1)You can say something more about RvR mission ? Still will exist group & solo mission ? Currier oO ?
2)Like on Uthgard 1.0 ending, will have the chance to teleport on keeps like Crimtain, Eras and Nottmor f. ??

Tnx anyway for news :)

ZaiQQ
Eagle Knight

Postby ZaiQQ » May 23, 2015 00:42

Jerrian
Phoenix Knight

Postby Jerrian » May 23, 2015 00:44

alita wrote:
Trishin wrote:1. Will there be RvR missions, and which RvR missions will be available?

1)You can say something more about RvR mission ? Still will exist group & solo mission ? Currier oO ?

Tnx anyway for news :)

Indeed, please more detailed informations on that one Trish.
Thanks for the grab bag(ck)

regards
Megrim

Rami
Warder

Postby Rami » May 23, 2015 02:10

Gray arpeez yesyes :gaga:

relvinian
Phoenix Knight

Postby relvinian » May 23, 2015 02:35

At least the news cycles are getting shorter, props to that.
https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37632

Players can greatly contribute to a server if you let them.

Uthgard, still the best server. Thanks, Devs.

Oswaldo
Phoenix Knight

Postby Oswaldo » May 23, 2015 03:36

relvinian wrote:At least the news cycles are getting shorter, props to that.

When will you stfu?!?! :D
- Honey Badgers
- Winkz

Alphaone
Myrmidon

Postby Alphaone » May 23, 2015 03:49

Interesting questions you have resolved with this grab bag, Trish. Many thanks to you and the other GM's who put it together.

LLU2.0,

Alpha

relvinian
Phoenix Knight

Postby relvinian » May 23, 2015 05:01

Oswaldo wrote:
relvinian wrote:At least the news cycles are getting shorter, props to that.

When will you stfu?!?! :D

Seriously, I think that was kind of positive what I wrote-- when did you stop beating your wife?
https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37632

Players can greatly contribute to a server if you let them.

Uthgard, still the best server. Thanks, Devs.

Ostdrauka
Myrmidon

Postby Ostdrauka » May 23, 2015 06:08

Trishin wrote:Hello everyone,
We are working hard to deliver the best experience ......... corpse summoners.

Additionally, we've revamped the bonuses for ..... keeps and relics.

1) What are corpse summoners?
2) Revamped how? What do you mean by using the word "revamped"? Would you elaborate please...
.............Do you mean as in, made it work as intended for 1.65, or as in intended for the staffs own ideas for Uthgard 2.0?
Last edited by Ostdrauka on May 23, 2015 08:00, edited 1 time in total.
If you become irate, angry, wrathful, furious, ireful, wroth or indignent by anything that I say to you or just in general; you should always remember, it's only because I care that I pay attention in the first place.

shurick
Myrmidon

Postby shurick » May 23, 2015 07:12

open server plz :wall:
Sarge - Healer
Zulus - Berserker
Alec / Aleck - Percival, Albion

Thalien
Phoenix Knight

Postby Thalien » May 23, 2015 08:43

Trishin wrote:
1. Will there be RvR missions, and which RvR missions will be available?

Sorry but this is taking too long and i don't see these points improving the gameplay for casuals.
Fabienne - Blademaster
Junia - Bard
Audrina - Ench
-----
Zoe - Sorc
Stella - Pala
Devon - Scout

Next

Return to News