Bringing back the Grab Bag!

Here you can comment on news articles.
Thalien
Phoenix Knight

Postby Thalien » Apr 25, 2015 11:45

Will the 1.62 special quests be implemented? Especially the "Heart of Albion" Quest?
Fabienne - Blademaster
Junia - Bard
Audrina - Ench
-----
Zoe - Sorc
Stella - Pala
Devon - Scout

Dragoonn
Gryphon Knight

Postby Dragoonn » Apr 25, 2015 14:19

TRISHIN GIVE ME AN ETA!!!!!!!

NOW!

ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ETA
ETA
ETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ETA
ETA
ETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ETA
ETA
ETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ETA
ETA
ETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ETA
ETA
ETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ETA
ETA
ETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ETA
ETA
ETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ETA
ETA
ETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ETA
ETA
ETA
ETA

Edit: pls dont ban me ;(

Alphaone
Myrmidon

Postby Alphaone » Apr 25, 2015 15:08

Will there be R.O.G. loot in Uth 2.0? Will there be basalt and bedlam item drops in DF? Will the Rainbow Sprites drop trophies? Will frontier loot drop correctly for members of all realms, not just the realm that the frontier belongs too? Will there be personal mounts that can be obtained through a series of quests? Will there be alchemy and spellcrafting? Will there be underwater breathing potions? Will there be Master/Champion levels, and will we have access to each realms Throne Room? Will there be a timer implemented? Will there be realm titles? Will there be boats, and if so will they work? When is S.I. coming? What else can we do to help out the Uth cause?

And the biggest question of all....is Trish = new Sanya Thomas?! Time for a grab bag ya'll! =)

LLU2.0,

Alpha

Muskelbiber
Myrmidon

Postby Muskelbiber » Apr 26, 2015 22:28

Was the savage 2h nerf pre or post 1.65?

dabri0n
Gryphon Knight

Postby dabri0n » Apr 27, 2015 09:32

Muskelbiber wrote:Was the savage 2h nerf pre or post 1.65?

neither
uwu ~ orz
https://tinyurl.com/y75vcqqm

Muskelbiber
Myrmidon

Postby Muskelbiber » Apr 27, 2015 23:04

dabri0n wrote:
Muskelbiber wrote:Was the savage 2h nerf pre or post 1.65?

neither

So it was exactly 1.65?

selitos
Warder

Postby selitos » Apr 28, 2015 00:15

Alphaone wrote:Will there be R.O.G. loot in Uth 2.0?

this and horserouts in frontiers.

the things i'd like to see answered in the new grabbag most.

<3

tesbushido
Guardian

Postby tesbushido » May 06, 2015 04:02

I.have a couple of questions not sure if asked yet but...

1. How are you?

2. Would you willing.for say a.2x xp weekend// 2x rps days.etc. to first promote leving s casual players can get good xp groups and a way to produce more people out rvr?

3. Are there going to be "account banks" and would it be possible to plac coin to limit xferring coin with people to xfer from say your farmer to main etc?

4. Not quite a question but more of a suggestion to prevent xrealming. When you create an account u pick your realm and you also.can only create 1 account (multi player households excluded) per Ip. And yo prevent using a work comp or phone to create other accounts. Place a 1-2 hour realm timer again multi user households excluded, with this you will have less accounts to test etc

nilart
Warder

Postby nilart » May 07, 2015 10:44

My question would be:

How hard will it be to level up to 50 in a scale of 1 (Genesis like, i.e. just a few evenings and you are set) to 10 (old DAoC, i.e. you'll love PvE or we'll make you love it) ?

Cheers :)

Oswaldo
Phoenix Knight

Postby Oswaldo » May 07, 2015 10:52

nilart wrote:My question would be:

How hard will it be to level up to 50 in a scale of 1 (Genesis like, i.e. just a few evenings and you are set) to 10 (old DAoC, i.e. you'll love PvE or we'll make you love it) ?

Cheers :)

Pretty sure the exp rate will be around the same as before
- Honey Badgers
- Winkz

Quathan
Warder

Postby Quathan » May 07, 2015 13:45

How is cross-realming going to play out in Uth 2.0? Will we be able to enjoy all the realms? and if so.. is there going to be restricted time that between realm switching?
Will there be horse-routes in the frontier?(i know its a repeated question but i really like to know it aswell :grin:)
Will there be Account Vaults? if no, will you reconsider it please.. seems like a fairly harmless change that I only think most will approve.
Like many else i hope to see Uthgard back online soon... eta? I know its hard to promise things like this.. but maybe a shot in the dark without any commitments. :roll:

Skarz
Gryphon Knight

Postby Skarz » May 07, 2015 14:36

no need for account vault keepers, after all its just a cheap mans house vault. :D

Baman
Myrmidon

Postby Baman » May 11, 2015 16:45

Since it's been established that pets will follow stealthed players because that's the way it was at 1.65 (a feature that some would consider to have been a bug) my question is:

1. Will we be allowed to trade poisoned weapons since that was undoubtedly the way it was at 1.65?

2. If not, what was the decision process to include one "bug" and not the other?

Panini
Myrmidon

Postby Panini » May 11, 2015 18:18

Baman wrote:Since it's been established that pets will follow stealthed players because that's the way it was at 1.65 (a feature that some would consider to have been a bug) my question is:

1. Will we be allowed to trade poisoned weapons since that was undoubtedly the way it was at 1.65?

2. If not, what was the decision process to include one "bug" and not the other?

I'm guessing the poisoned weapon trade was seen as bug abuse while the pet problem wasn't something players could help and thus not seen as bugabuse.
Just an opinion, don't quote me on it.
Midgard Panini 3L5 RM, Species 5L0 SVG | Jaecar 2L2 Hunter | Sploon 40 Sb
Hibernia <Wilson> Seiceps 2L7 Druid - RIP
Hibernia <Na Fianna Dragun> Diesl - 30 Valewalker | Jabstar - 46 Nightshade | Strickland - 43 Enchanter

American beer is like making love in a canoe; It's f*cking close to water. - Monty Python

Baman
Myrmidon

Postby Baman » May 11, 2015 18:27

Well here's how you figure out if you consider pets following stealthers bug abuse or not:

If you play a pet class, it's working as intended.

If you play a stealther, it's bug abuse.

It comes down to personal perspective and let's not pretend there's some objective way of determining Mythic's original intent.

For almost a decade we were allowed to trade poisoned weapons... Who is to even say it WAS a bug? I know I contacted a CSR about it long ago and they said "working as intended."

PreviousNext

Return to News