All Hallows' Eve

Here you can comment on news articles.
Balian
Warder

Postby Balian » Oct 10, 2011 07:41

The residents do not take responsability for stolen goods - so you better be careful that you precious stuff is not stolen by a ghost or a mummy!

What do this mean?

Will the ghosts steal my precious akars barrier or other items?

It means play it like EVE online. The #1 rule in EVE is: Don't fly anything you can't afford to lose.

Sounds like sage advice would be, don't bring it if you can't replace it!

dantana
Warder

Postby dantana » Oct 10, 2011 18:29

Very cool...can not wait to see this. Thanks!

Casinii
Gryphon Knight

Postby Casinii » Oct 11, 2011 15:07

Maybe it just means, that there are ghosts and mummys around and you should not bring your powaaa-equip with you, cause it's kinda role-play event ;)? Nevermind.. :o)
Scissors cut Paper covers Rock crushes Lizard poisons Spock smashes Scissors decapitate Lizard eats Paper disproves Spock vaporizes Rock crushes scissors!

Barney
Myrmidon

Postby Barney » Oct 11, 2011 16:12

Everyone with more than 2p will return as a naked beggar. Uthgard-Inflation will be adressed on Oct 28! :D :lol:

No Seriously, sounds great. Love events with these kind of fancy Ideas. Looking forward on some damn funny Halloween nights.

Stormbringer
Warder

Postby Stormbringer » Oct 12, 2011 15:22

Thanks a lot for this event and your invested efforts/time in it!

:grin: Great! :grin:

Javadran
Warder

Postby Javadran » Oct 12, 2011 16:16

so what are the possibilities of implementing custom "armor" skins for this event?

Maybe my Avalonian wants to dress up like an ugly midgard troll ;)

There could be a merchant in each of the cities that sells AF 0 armor so you could dress up as trolls, firbies, legion, chthonic knights, etc etc etc

Casinii
Gryphon Knight

Postby Casinii » Oct 17, 2011 13:54

Javadran wrote:so what are the possibilities of implementing custom "armor" skins for this event?

Maybe my Avalonian wants to dress up like an ugly midgard troll ;)

There could be a merchant in each of the cities that sells AF 0 armor so you could dress up as trolls, firbies, legion, chthonic knights, etc etc etc

Maybe ;)

I dont know what kind of stuff the inhabitants invented for this festival!
Scissors cut Paper covers Rock crushes Lizard poisons Spock smashes Scissors decapitate Lizard eats Paper disproves Spock vaporizes Rock crushes scissors!

Magicco
Alerion Knight

Postby Magicco » Oct 17, 2011 13:56

sorry its a german website
http://de.daocpedia.eu/index.php/Kost%C3%BCmtr%C3%A4nke

but there was sepcial potions like "skelleton-potion" that morphed u into a skelleton

Gartenkralle
Myrmidon

Postby Gartenkralle » Oct 28, 2011 13:00

So far I like the Event very much!

The Pets are awesome!! :-)

Will there be more Content?

Casinii
Gryphon Knight

Postby Casinii » Oct 31, 2011 14:11

Prepare for something new today...!

Isuni
Warder

Postby Isuni » Oct 31, 2011 21:51

Abydos is evil,now we have the prove! :D

Gondlyr
Myrmidon

Postby Gondlyr » Oct 31, 2011 21:55

I was in the Albion event that just ended a few minutes ago. Was this supposed to be an Uthalis event? The last time I died I released to the Ludlow tombstone instead of waiting for a rez as I got one real quick one time, but the other times I think rezers were too busy healing their groups. Anyway I released then Casini was killed before I could get back to the circle. Some in the BG said they got Uthalis. All I got was exp deaths.

I had not played my Cabby in a while, was just there to do the quest but can only find 4 bones so I fail at that also. 8O

HiCkS
Warder

Postby HiCkS » Nov 01, 2011 01:26

Gondlyr wrote:I was in the Albion event that just ended a few minutes ago. Was this supposed to be an Uthalis event? The last time I died I released to the Ludlow tombstone instead of waiting for a rez as I got one real quick one time, but the other times I think rezers were too busy healing their groups. Anyway I released then Casini was killed before I could get back to the circle. Some in the BG said they got Uthalis. All I got was exp deaths.

I had not played my Cabby in a while, was just there to do the quest but can only find 4 bones so I fail at that also. 8O

Same happened to me in Midgard, released in Vasudheim and just then the big evil Casini was killed. Couldn't get back to the circle and didn't get any uthalis,... but was fun!!

Thanks Casini and staff!

(Rasha)

Gondlyr
Myrmidon

Postby Gondlyr » Nov 02, 2011 01:55

Finished the quest today. I liked the quest reward. Thanks for doing it all, even if I wasn't happy yesterday.

Casinii
Gryphon Knight

Postby Casinii » Nov 02, 2011 02:06

Okay the event is over and so the storyteller-contest. The winner is: Baman! Thanks to all who participated. Baman won an effect scroll. This scroll will be handed out by Abydos the next days, so baman may contact him when you are ingame! Congratulation!

This was Baman's Story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SedbF0SN ... e=youtu.be

Casinii

PreviousNext

Return to News