Late summer bonuses (Update)

Here you can comment on news articles.
Nakja
Myrmidon

Postby Nakja » Nov 27, 2021 09:44

Spivo wrote:
Nakja wrote:No RP's for PvE please.

I under stand the frustration of some players but goal and motivation should be fight players and no NPCs like dopplers. What server needs most are players who just open a group or maybe a bg for RvR.

DaoC needs people in frontier, for whatever reason, this is what has made the game fun. If people are in frontier, action will happen.

Why are RvR action when Romu start a BG? There are fights, tears and rr up's. You want action? Build a group. Hit guards on a claimed keep with your team and/or hit relic doors. Players who looking for fights will come out.

But i think most here where asking dont want fights. Just RPs farming.
Gwyneth, Gwynefer, Naiba, Takhi, Gwyntreth, StarletKristina, Talvi, Mousebear

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Nov 27, 2021 10:04

Nakja wrote:
Why are RvR action when Romu start a BG? There are fights, tears and rr up's. You want action? Build a group. Hit guards on a claimed keep with your team and/or hit relic doors. Players who looking for fights will come out.

But i think most here where asking dont want fights. Just RPs farming.

The BG's have a lot of very casual players, that would get zero rps if they went 8v8. And people want rps.
If you got rps even when loosing fights, I think more would go out to at least try.

I have been in groups that lost twice to groups, and with no rps to show, the group disolves right after.
When that happens a few nights, and they stop forming.
With keeps being a "secure" way to get rps, this is what people will do.

And to be fair, 8man groups will also dodge the 3 fg uncoordinated BG's, unless they can hit them on a keep. People dodge hard fights.

Edit: Should add that I'm not a fan of keep RvR, I prefer fighting people, but I'm 100% convinced RvR would die out totally without rps for keeps.
Albion and having fun

Baltazar
INVADER

Postby Baltazar » Nov 28, 2021 13:48

When will the servers come online again? Servers went down the evening (CET) 26th of November, right after a fight in Beno. With the mid power relic parked in Snowdonoa Fort :)

Allyk123
Myrmidon

Postby Allyk123 » Dec 06, 2021 17:52

Any chance of some winter bonuses? :roll: :grin:

Akaciah
Guardian

Postby Akaciah » Dec 07, 2021 10:46

All I want for Christmass
is...

Uthgard bonuses

Previous

Return to News