Jingle Joust / X-Mas Event

Here you will find all our planned and done events
Sonnenschein
Alerion Knight

Postby Sonnenschein » Jan 03, 2008 03:31

Maybe you tried to hard :P but anyways many of this players who wrote about the problems are right in my opinion even if it doesn't count. Maybe you should take players more serious with their complaints. (Everytime I read a thread I get the feeling no one is taken serious from the moment on an other player says: "I was there and I don't think this bug was used much")

And not only this event was an example of people that like to abuse bugs and use them with intention. E.g.: If you use version 1.90 there are many problems with line of sight especially in RvR-Zones (bridges or something). So it is said you can't use it, but i fact you can.
What do you think: How long took it that much more player use 1.90?

Bugusing/abuse = Jail (my opinion)

LG
Cali

malle
Banned

Postby malle » Jan 03, 2008 04:02

Sethor wrote:4) favor guild/realm members - the event was planed to be some kind of
arnachistic (survival of the fittest) schoolground-tempered snowball fight ^^

Throwing snowballs isn`t allowed on schoolgrounds .. on the most schools in germany :( dont know how it is in other lands ^^

Previous

Return to Events