Tajendi - Comments

Here you will find all our planned and done events
Glacius

Postby Glacius » Feb 09, 2010 18:49

Thank you for your answers mr Krokodile, apreciated.

I always liked puzzle games, i was playing on nintendo gameboy Zelda around 1995 , one of the best games i ve played on that console , and there is 1 sound that i ve heard here, the sound when u succesfuly solve a puzzle, is it from Zelda?:))))

You have done a great work, with tajendi 1 and 2 i gues, i have beein into 1 only so far.
Also..to answer to your question..yes , if i die to a step i d like to walk 20 minutes to get with the grp instead of /disb exit taj reenter and puff with them, i have lead ML 1,2,3,4 ,6,7,8 on live servers during TOA, and it wasnt easy,ppl were dieing underwater and i had to return with the bg to resurect and pick em up, time lost etc .. something that is hard to complete will show who s worthy and who s not and will make the reward count even more!
I saw the stones but i havent clicked em to read what they say, the introduction for each step gives you too much info about the story and i didnt wanted anymore to know .. and btw solving puzzle is oke, but beeing good in DAOC for me is to manage to kill and destroy a certain group of monster/s with special abilities , requiring tactics at the same time .... jumping over squares is not so great for me , this is not Prince of persia:) .

TheKrokodil
Alerion Knight

Postby TheKrokodil » Feb 09, 2010 20:07

Well, Tajendi is - as I said - not DAoC in the classical sense ;) It merely uses the same engine.

And yep, there are several Zelda and sounds from other games in Tajendi.

Part I: Zelda (Link to the Past), Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Star Craft, Monkey Island III and Stargate
Part II: Zelda (Link to the Past, Wind Waker, Minish Cap, Ocarina of Time), Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Gothic III, Dragonthingy, ...

oops! Ofcourse with "these sounds being in Tajendi" I just meant we mentioned these game-names in the story line in order to pay tribute to these games...Its not that we really used the sounds or something like that..!

No, there are no Zelda sounds and such in Tajendi.
Be nice. :)

Glacius

Postby Glacius » Feb 09, 2010 20:26

The completing task sound is similar to Zelda one when u were solving a puzzle..i love it ! :) thnx
Last edited by Glacius on Feb 09, 2010 20:44, edited 1 time in total.

Lintu
Phoenix Knight

Postby Lintu » Feb 09, 2010 20:32

TheKrokodil wrote:No, there are no Zelda sounds and such in Tajendi.

The cake is a lie!
My Albion:

Chars: 50 Minstrel, 50 Infiltrator, 50 Paladin, 50 Reaver, 50 Theurgist, 50 Scout, 50 Friar, 50 Sorcerer, 50 Cleric, 50 Wizard, 50 Mercenary, 48 Cabalist, 48 Armsman

Crafting: LGM Alchemist, LGM Armorcrafter, LGM Tailor, LEG Spellcrafter, LEG Weaponcrafter, LEG Fletcher

TheKrokodil
Alerion Knight

Postby TheKrokodil » Feb 10, 2010 00:24

Ofcourse it is.

Sethor
Alerion Knight

Postby Sethor » Feb 11, 2010 19:01

Mi laiks käiks! :D
Characters:
Midgard: Nothing atm
Albion: Nothing atm
Hibernia: suxx ^^

Runental
Phoenix Knight

Postby Runental » Mar 08, 2010 13:07

Yesterday we were the first time with our guild in tajendi and have taken more than 5 hours. it has really paid off. Very good work. 5 hours since we have used, is evident that we are not in fast forward by tajendi. it has happened that we have a cave found seem to have clued-in on the still, no one knew, at least not on midgard. The said cave is the cave spider cave shortly after the oasis. Unfortunately we could not reveal secret. someone has already done so experiences?

mfg runen
ONE a Shaman solo Video
TWO a Shaman solo Video

Gorim
Eagle Knight

Postby Gorim » Apr 02, 2010 17:34

LOL :D
tajendi 1 has many Secrets ... like the Cave and the cave Spiders...
But same is with Tajendi 2... and actually it#s not a big deal, but think nobody wanna shout secets in Broadcastchat because it takes a lot of runs and time to get knowledge about the secrets...

PS: Spider drops a belt also with 0,01 Chance :P

Sonnenschein
Alerion Knight

Postby Sonnenschein » Apr 02, 2010 22:16

Actually its a new secret which can only be found if u got taj2 installed too ;)

Gorim
Eagle Knight

Postby Gorim » Apr 03, 2010 17:50

Sonnenschein wrote:

Actually its a new secret which can only be found if u got taj2 installed too ;)

True, but in the times of Globalisation you wouldn't say its a new Secret because taj 2 release was last year.... :D

PS: Any news About Taj 3 yet? ;-)

Sonnenschein
Alerion Knight

Postby Sonnenschein » Apr 03, 2010 19:41

P.S.: Churiel dies in Taj2 so where is the story for 3 then? ^^

He gathers his powers again cause we have forgotten to throw the one ring into the volcano.....?

TheKrokodil
Alerion Knight

Postby TheKrokodil » Apr 03, 2010 19:47

Tajendi 2 was originally intended to be a "two-part-story". As we redesigned the second part, it got quite large and we wanted to put the end (Churiels Domain, sort of) into an own part (Part III). But because we didn't had the time of doing a complete third part, we instead decided on using the last few days before the Tajendi II release on creating the Volcano environment for Churiel and putting everything in there; therefore effectively ending the story there.

So while there was a third part planned, we decided to go back to the original idea of only two parts.

Well, the story is basically as it ends. Of course one could fine a way to "revive" it in some sort of another (Look at the Stargate-series for ideas of how to revive the same old idea again and again :D), but there's probably no one there who would have the time to create the next part.

So nope, no part III.

Cratemesy
Gryphon Knight

Postby Cratemesy » Apr 03, 2010 22:15

just tell us the watchword for the gatekeeper kroko!!

TheKrokodil
Alerion Knight

Postby TheKrokodil » Apr 03, 2010 22:18

Anyone played Natural Selection (the half-life mod)? The defensive upgrade, which most "newbie" onos'es (pl: oni?) take, is part of the gatekeeper key-phrase - At least as far as I can remember...

Sethor
Alerion Knight

Postby Sethor » Apr 03, 2010 22:28

I think I still know it, but I'm not sure. xD
Characters:
Midgard: Nothing atm
Albion: Nothing atm
Hibernia: suxx ^^

PreviousNext

Return to Events