Christmas 2011

Here you will find all our planned and done events
Orihiime
Phoenix Knight

Postby Orihiime » Dec 19, 2011 15:44

And one more topic that transform in QQ
2012:<@[Uth]Abydos> If we don't have SI by the end of the year, Im fairly certain I wont be a GM anymore :-p

Daedron
Myrmidon

Postby Daedron » Dec 19, 2011 16:18

Worst event in the history of MMORPG - events. In any game. Ever. Well done!
Hi!

Sekunda
Myrmidon

Postby Sekunda » Dec 19, 2011 16:29

Sahand wrote:Worst event in the history of MMORPG - events. In any game. Ever. Well done!

For a firby you sure do make a nice troll :)

MT-Pear
Phoenix Knight

Postby MT-Pear » Dec 19, 2011 16:46

Sahand wrote:Worst event in the history of MMORPG - events. In any game. Ever. Well done!

Worst troll in the history of FORUM-trolls. In any forum. Ever. Well done!

Daedron
Myrmidon

Postby Daedron » Dec 19, 2011 17:33

Why would I be trolling about this, I am dead serious. A guy that has absolutely no idea of mmorpgs wouldve planned this event better!
Hi!

Petitpimousse
Gryphon Knight

Postby Petitpimousse » Dec 19, 2011 17:59

hmm

you are angry because you make a crap random !! if you have win the reskin, you ll say it s the best you have ever seen
Goupill, Spidy

Amon
Warder

Postby Amon » Dec 19, 2011 18:03

RonELuvv wrote:I also thought it was pretty lame of the Mids to go after Relics while a server event is going on. The event took long enough then because the Hibs finished in last place we had to wait till Albs and Mids got their rewards and in the mean time the Mids are taking the power relics. Maybe on the next event put a lock on the relics to prevent this. What you ended up with was 20-30 mids in a event and getting tons of rewards for a few players AND mids get all the relics. Meanwhile the Hibs are sitting w/ 100+ in BG easy and we cant do anything because we cant port into other areas, then when we could we couldnt port into our city w/ princess' because Albs were camped inside our keep. Overall, I was a bit frustrated with the whole thing.

Looooool you crying like a baby
omg
pls hibbies take relics for roneluv

Ichi
Myrmidon

Postby Ichi » Dec 19, 2011 18:23

Will the rewards for the xmasland quests and for the race be the same as 2 years ago?

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Dec 19, 2011 18:27

Ichi wrote:Will the rewards for the xmasland quests and for the race be the same as 2 years ago?

We still discuss this. Could be that we deal out Uthalis.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

Ichi
Myrmidon

Postby Ichi » Dec 19, 2011 19:36

Nice, thanks for the reply. :)
Uthalis would fit well indeed. Trinket pets that can be won from trifekta all year aren't very attractive.

Zyviel
Myrmidon

Postby Zyviel » Dec 19, 2011 21:19

Thanks to the staff for making such an exciting event. The GMs are doing an amazing job with this server.

RonELuvv
Alerion Knight

Postby RonELuvv » Dec 19, 2011 21:59

@ Methusala and Amon: Yah, its easy to point out how I am QQ'ing on this, when your realm with litterally less then 30% of what us Hibs brought were able to do more then us ONLY because your keep did not have the same flaw as ours. Call it QQ'ing all you want, but the fact was that there was a design flaw and it was proven to be a flaw when they corrected it 3/4 of the way threw the event.

Also, to be honest with you I dont really care about the 3 power relics we lost. I play a ranger as my main toon and this effects me absolutely none. I just think its a shame that the Midgard people took advantage of the situation in the way that they did. I dont think it was "unfair" or cheating, I just think it was in poor taste. The sad thing is that now Albs will go get them all back because your realm can never put together a decent defense. Hope you enjoy them for the 2 weeks you have them.

Also, Amon I dont see your posts on here to often so I cant say if you've ever complained on here, but Methusala, LOL, really? You are going to call me out for QQ'ing? Dude, you are the grandmaster of QQ'ing on these threads. That alone made me laugh. Here is just a couple examples in case you say i'm wrong:

Methusalem wrote:
shade wrote:Don't listen to Viva :D

Anyways, no MMO is worth starting, eats up a f*cking amount of your lifetime.... people still do it ;)

u forgot some other important things,

it is worth playing here if u like unbalanced ras/patch/classes/dmg and other bugs - sry, this are features here ^^--

Methusalem wrote:some other archer starts to abuse this bug too, seems they find a way to reproduce it.... ( after a description )

RonELuvv
Alerion Knight

Postby RonELuvv » Dec 19, 2011 22:31

I also wanted to state a second time that I do appreciate what the GM's did on this event. I thought it held a lot of promise and it was very enjoyable until the Albs took over our keep and prevented us from doing anything else. Besides that I thought it was a great event, and as usual I thank the GM's for doing it.

lightb
Myrmidon

Postby lightb » Dec 19, 2011 22:56

RonELuvv wrote:it was very enjoyable while we were winning but it sucked when we started losing

I fixed that quote for you Zack

RonELuvv
Alerion Knight

Postby RonELuvv » Dec 19, 2011 23:27

Lol, thank you, but it really wasnt about winning and losing. As a matter of fact that last score we had before the Albs took over our keep had the albs up by 10 on us. Regardless of what you all that say I am QQ'ing think, I could really care less about winning and losing in things like this. I just want things to be fair, and if the Mids had the same set up as us and the Albs did it to them they would be upset and same goes for if the Albs had that keep and the Mids or Hibs did it to them. It was unfair, but as another poster pointed out, I dont think it was a forseeable problem till it was too late and the Albs had allready taken advantage of it. Thats why I pointed out AGAIN and now for a third time, that I liked the event. In the futuer maybe try and keep the keeps the same for all 3 realms rather then 3 different keeps and one keep being unfair. Yes, we could have left 1/2 our zerg in the keep to defend, but none of the other realms had to because they didnt have to port into their keep, WE DID.

PreviousNext

Return to Events