The shadow of Iinisac [Trailer]

Here you will find all our planned and done events
Chrissi
Phoenix Knight

Postby Chrissi » Aug 09, 2011 20:18

Exactly what I've thought.

Trishin wrote:The items was not yet cleared within the staff and it was a mistake they were put public. I doubt you will see them return.

Isn't the first time this happens, and I always wonder how this can happen.

Kind regards

Chrissi

RonELuvv
Alerion Knight

Postby RonELuvv » Aug 09, 2011 22:00

I'm liking what Trishin said about this Event Merchant being up and from now on all events will have Uthalis as a reward instead of scrolls. This way I dont have to worry about getting all the Uthalis I can right away. I can take my time and over the course of a year or so I can earn enough for what I want. Also, by doing it this way its not like missing 1 event kills your chances at getting a really cool item or scroll, instead you will just be missing Uthalis which you can in turn buy if you really want it. Also, I'm glad the items were removed. I agree with what somebody else had posted earlier, that we have good enough items between Taj, the Dragon, and Legion, and its best to have the kind of stuff on the merchant that is on there. Things that will not effect RvR and player performance. Effect scrolls, reskin scrolls, legendary ingredients, quality increase scrolls, and the other stuff on their gives people nice rewards but is not going to make them better players. Win Win I say, but I can understand the frustration of the people buying TONS of Uthalis only to have the items they wanted disappear when they got enough to get it. :(

Gartenkralle
Myrmidon

Postby Gartenkralle » Aug 09, 2011 23:07

I would like to see reskin Scrolls for maybe 10k Uthalis or so, thats a huge amount and even if you buy Uthalis it will be very expensive to get one :)

Another point make them bigger Stacks - 100 is a bit low, it takes a lot of space to just keep them :-)

A good thing is that Uthalis is an overall Event Money - I like that decision, so you don´t have to be on every Event to get lucky and win an Item.

Jonnyx
Warder

Postby Jonnyx » Aug 10, 2011 01:15

I realy would like to see scrolls, who make you able to change a cloack skin. I think in daoc exist realy nice cloacks, especialy in toa like "Shade of Mist" or "Steel Feather Cloack". I realy would enjoy having a good looking one.

Loranos
Myrmidon

Postby Loranos » Aug 10, 2011 13:46

Uthalis for Bountypoints please!

Takes alot more time to get them than like winning one event for a reskin scroll (like Ankitas Rivalry, like 3?4? hours and tada, reskin).

Herm666
Eagle Knight

Postby Herm666 » Aug 10, 2011 23:12

Problem is:
Uthalis for bountypoints would prefere RvR-Players very much, while PvE-Players don't have much bountypoints.
Moreover: Characters who exist longer might have more bountypoints. So new players would draw the shorter straw. I bet many players have much bountypoints. So the prices would have to be adjusted ...

I would like to pay with my bountypoints too, but it would be very unfair to some players.

@Event Management: Giv' more Tajendi to the community! :D
aylwynn warden

Chrissi
Phoenix Knight

Postby Chrissi » Aug 11, 2011 01:31

My idea was to add some Uthalis to Legion to make it worth it raiding it? :-)

Kind regards!

Chrissi

Cadam
Gryphon Knight

Postby Cadam » Aug 11, 2011 12:10

just add uthalis to every zone/mob where you want the ppl got to... for example give uthalis for keepraids, just a small amount, but it might help to get ppl into other rvr zones or doing more dragon/legion raids.
i am very critic about the staffs decisions, but this uthalis stuff is very nice... me gusta!

edit: forgot to say, also add uthalis for keep-defend... maybe slightly more than for a successfull raid so ppl will maybe come and defend keeps!

Loranos
Myrmidon

Postby Loranos » Aug 11, 2011 15:54

Herm666 wrote:Problem is:
Uthalis for bountypoints would prefere RvR-Players very much, while PvE-Players don't have much bountypoints.
Moreover: Characters who exist longer might have more bountypoints. So new players would draw the shorter straw. I bet many players have much bountypoints. So the prices would have to be adjusted ...

I would like to pay with my bountypoints too, but it would be very unfair to some players.

Hm, I dont agree with you.

Ye sure, rvr player would benefit by selling them for bps, but so what? PvE player benefit by getting uthalis for pve oO :wink:

Also you cant assume that older chars have more bps, they have to be played in rvr till at least rr8 to get a decent amount of bps and never bought a respec even for the old prices. So you cant know if a rr11 player has a ton of bps or none, cause he spends them all the time for respecs to get some money.

So, uthalis for BPs would just be one aspect to get them, aswell as for killing mobs etc.

Herm666
Eagle Knight

Postby Herm666 » Aug 12, 2011 23:23

In addition:
I dont like the spontanious events. Better prepare and announce some.
aylwynn warden

Chrissi
Phoenix Knight

Postby Chrissi » Aug 13, 2011 00:07

Herm666 wrote:In addition:
I dont like the spontanious events. Better prepare and announce some.

+1

My gf will kill me for sitting here right now.

Herm666
Eagle Knight

Postby Herm666 » Aug 13, 2011 02:50

Is it allowed to use the effect scroll on shields?
aylwynn warden

Sonnenschein
Alerion Knight

Postby Sonnenschein » Aug 13, 2011 10:04

I think yes? A lot of people got effects on their shields ^^

Casinii
Gryphon Knight

Postby Casinii » Aug 13, 2011 12:45

Herm666 wrote:Is it allowed to use the effect scroll on shields?

Sure it is!
Scissors cut Paper covers Rock crushes Lizard poisons Spock smashes Scissors decapitate Lizard eats Paper disproves Spock vaporizes Rock crushes scissors!

Herm666
Eagle Knight

Postby Herm666 » Aug 13, 2011 12:48

I just was curious, because it is not testable on the i50 server Faith : /
aylwynn warden

PreviousNext

Return to Events