Ankita's Rivalry (05/19/2011 18:00 CET)

Here you will find all our planned and done events
Casinii
Gryphon Knight

Postby Casinii » May 09, 2011 23:51

There will be a hare and hounds starting on thursday 05/19/2011 18:00 o'clock CET. Together with your group, you will be sent all across your realm. You have to solve riddles, trust in your luck, think logically and prove endurance. For the first two groups of any realm accomplish the event there will be a special event reward. For all others who will complete the event later, there will be a trifle, too, of course. The event will be in game for two days until the characters will be homebound and will not give any more clues.

These are the facts:

Kind of Event: Group event (suggested group members: 8 )
Period: According to luck, smartness and brain. About 6+/- hours on average
Rewards: Let yourself be surprised
Level (of difficulty): Difficult
Feasible on one's own: No
Start point: At the particular border keep (Druim Ligen, Svasud, Sauvage)

You should behave smart. Helping a competitive group will decrease your chances to win. Obviously, you are free to help. It will be absolutely legit, if a group skips one or more steps. This group then encountered another step and was able to solve it.

During the event, we don't want to get any QQ-appeals. Seeing of group is absolutely stuck, we will give discreet hints, but this will happen in an exceptional case only. It is important that you will realize logical connections/relations during this event. Might suggest purposes and approach a task with common sense. For the first two groups accomplishing the event, there will be a reward hand over by a game master. All other groups will get a little trifle by ending the event automatically. The goal of this event is not perfect items, but to offer you another way of playing. To rack your brains, puzzle, despair. This event is nothing for faint hearted. You can die an unexpected death, get the wind up and lose hope while searching for something. If you can't stand this , throw in the towel or just don't compete.

In case of any more questions, please feel free to ask.

REMEMBER: THIS EVENT IS VERY HARD!

Staff members are excluded from participating!
Scissors cut Paper covers Rock crushes Lizard poisons Spock smashes Scissors decapitate Lizard eats Paper disproves Spock vaporizes Rock crushes scissors!

toaky
Gryphon Knight

Postby toaky » May 10, 2011 05:33

sounds interesting...too bad it will be another event most US players will most likely not have a chance to win (at least not the special reward for the first 2 groups) :cry:

Ecati - 50 Cleric, Leg SCer - Deleted

Trishin
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Trishin » May 10, 2011 09:58

toaky wrote:sounds interesting...too bad it will be another event most US players will most likely not have a chance to win (at least not the special reward for the first 2 groups) :cry:

Believe me when I tell you they have a chance to win ;) I doubt anyone will be finished in 6 hours :twisted:

Casinii
Gryphon Knight

Postby Casinii » May 10, 2011 10:02

Trishin wrote: I doubt anyone will be finished in 6 hours :twisted:

:twisted: :twisted:
Scissors cut Paper covers Rock crushes Lizard poisons Spock smashes Scissors decapitate Lizard eats Paper disproves Spock vaporizes Rock crushes scissors!

Petitpimousse
Gryphon Knight

Postby Petitpimousse » May 10, 2011 13:30

Grrr you are sadic, you want to getting mad all :D :D , hehe.

i have ear that some mob do 1000+dmg 8O

hmm need a tank with a good sc so :D
Goupill, Spidy

Sonnenschein
Alerion Knight

Postby Sonnenschein » May 10, 2011 13:43

Is the level important for this Event?
Is the chance of winning bigger if you run with lvl 50 chars only?

Petitpimousse
Gryphon Knight

Postby Petitpimousse » May 10, 2011 13:57

i ll try it,

i hope Abydos will accept my deal :

i trade a dragonstorm and a band of ice , for abydos sword :D

it s a good deal for him for sure

With my nice neew sword i ll hit you r trash and boss easily in think :D :grin:

Thanks abydos :D :D
Goupill, Spidy

Trishin
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Trishin » May 10, 2011 14:11

Sonnenschein wrote:Is the level important for this Event?
Is the chance of winning bigger if you run with lvl 50 chars only?

Some parts will be extremely hard if not impossible without level 50 characters.

However some parts are doable even with a level 1 character ;)

Calatin
Gryphon Knight

Postby Calatin » May 10, 2011 14:56

toaky wrote:sounds interesting...too bad it will be another event most US players will most likely not have a chance to win (at least not the special reward for the first 2 groups) :cry:

Most European players cannot participate too i guess - if this event takes more then 6 hours, even more then 7 i am out. Cannot go to sleep after 1am, coz of work... so nvm

Trishin
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Trishin » May 10, 2011 15:28

Calatin wrote:

Most European players cannot participate too i guess - if this event takes more then 6 hours, even more then 7 i am out. Cannot go to sleep after 1am, coz of work... so nvm

Well you can try and prove us wrong ;)

Jezzmin
Phoenix Knight

Postby Jezzmin » May 10, 2011 15:44

Why do I have the feeling that at some point, probably near the end, the new RvR-Dungeon will be part of the Event? And the reward, besides some titles or special event-items or similar, for all that take part is, that they are among the first to actually "use" or "see" it ? :rolleyes:

Casinii
Gryphon Knight

Postby Casinii » May 10, 2011 15:46

Calatin wrote:

well the thing is i dont have that much time the next weekends, so the event has to start in the week. Maybe we keep the event till sunday in the game. it depends on how the groups are survive this :P

Casinii
Gryphon Knight

Postby Casinii » May 10, 2011 15:48

Jezzmin wrote:Why do I have the feeling that at some point, probably near the end, the new RvR-Dungeon will be part of the Event? And the reward, besides some titles or special event-items or similar, for all that take part is, that they are among the first to actually "use" or "see" it ? :rolleyes:

there wont be a part in a rvr zone

Rector
Alerion Knight

Postby Rector » May 10, 2011 15:55

Does the group-setup have to be fix or can chars or even players be replaced during the event?

Casinii
Gryphon Knight

Postby Casinii » May 10, 2011 15:57

You can replace them

Next

Return to Events