keep taking

Talk about your RvR experience here
JOhnnyFerro
Myrmidon

Postby JOhnnyFerro » Jun 26, 2022 19:47

So I was told this morning that we can not take the keeps that are not Albion

They are to be saved the for the next 55 hours for Romu raid.

I know Romu reads this forum and am looking for what he has to say about this please

Romu
Gryphon Knight

Postby Romu » Jun 26, 2022 20:06

No Keeps are reserved for anyone, of course everyone can take every keep he/she wants.

On the other hand, most people come online for my RvR-Nights and people are disappointed if there is nothing to do. So maybe a good solution would be, dont take the keeps a few hours before our RvR-Night and join us, so everyone has some fun. But that is completely volunteer, i would never demand from anyone not to take keeps.

Ferres
Warder

Postby Ferres » Jun 26, 2022 21:44

JOhnnyFerro wrote:So I was told this morning that we can not take the keeps that are not Albion

Nobody told you to not do it.

To sum it up again: you are free to do whatever you want to do, it´s your decision. If you want to read things that nobody has written, it´s also your decision. If you don´t understand just ask, if you don´t care or don´t want to know or understand, then that´s also your decision.

There are not many things motivating people to log in these days, but after all it might be not that bad for the remaining mids and hibs if there are one or two groups less on those two days. Over the last few months this server lost a lot of players because of RVR is not the way they want it. Maybe it´s just another nail in the coffin, maybe it get´s better for the outnumbered if there are only 20-30 people left on this server EU primetime.

There´s no need to create a soap-opera out of that, just do your thing, like i will do mine.

Return to Realm versus Realm