Na action

Talk about your RvR experience here
Wakefield
Myrmidon

Postby Wakefield » Sep 13, 2021 16:23

What's it like now?

I play support classes, don't fancy logging on if it's just one realm curbstomping everything as that what killed me off here.

Phoenix ended up the same way.

I can play Alb as cleric but willing to reroll Mid as a shammie or try my baby druid or finally get my warden up to 50.

I don't mind keepsakes as long as there is action. Hitting empty doors is boring unless Inc/defence is a thing.
Wakefield 50 Rej Cleric
Thaddea 50 Sight Necro
Misswhiplash 48 Reaver
On Holiday!
We Play for Keeps

Wakefeld 26 Druid

Lewk
Warder

Postby Lewk » Sep 13, 2021 16:54

I'd say it has consistently been one realm (usually albs or hibs) running 1-2fgh taking keeps. Mids usually take keeps during EU/Asia times, and albs/hibs take em back at night. Obviously that isn't ALWAYS the case, but seems to be a pretty consistent pattern.

There have been some solid defenses, but sometimes there just aren't enough people around to mount a defense, so the attacking 1-2fg work their way through the realm(s) taking keeps uncontested.

It really just depends on the night though.

Ebbie
Myrmidon

Postby Ebbie » Sep 13, 2021 17:14

NA mornings and afternoons have been pretty good, with evenings not very active for NA. In general NA players are the least represented.

A majority of the active RVR players seem to be playing on HIb or Mid at the moment. This is fluid as most everyone who RVRs has characters on every realm and can swap to a different realm in 48 hours.

If you want to level up on Mid or Hib now is a good time with the bonuses and many other players doing the same. I would guestimate that 1/2 of the player population at any given time is doing xp/craft/quest.

Shamus777
Warder

Postby Shamus777 » Oct 31, 2021 04:18

I just started a Hero in hib. Level 9 now. Mornings and afternoons are decent for me being from NA. Night time on the east coast is dead for me. I was having good groups earlier though during the day. Not too bad.

Nakja
Myrmidon

Postby Nakja » Nov 19, 2021 08:59

*omg delete please*
Gwyneth, Gwynefer, Naiba, Takhi, Gwyntreth, StarletKristina, Talvi, Mousebear

Return to Realm versus Realm