XP/RVR Event

Talk about your RvR experience here
Qooz
Guardian

Postby Qooz » Jul 29, 2021 12:26

Hello Uthgarders :)

Since alot of people soon will return back or also new players will start on uthgard. I prefer some kind of event that get us lvl toons faster or something. It takes to long to lvl up a new toon... people will get bored. I hope Abydos and company will start something soon.

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Jul 29, 2021 20:37

Qooz wrote:Hello Uthgarders :)

Since alot of people soon will return back or also new players will start on uthgard. I prefer some kind of event that get us lvl toons faster or something. It takes to long to lvl up a new toon... people will get bored. I hope Abydos and company will start something soon.

:idea: Bump Bump :arrow:

Pendalith
Myrmidon

Postby Pendalith » Jul 30, 2021 03:05

There has been many increases to exp to help, more ppl in grp bonuses, exp in fz gets a bonuses, even exp items. In Hibernia there is a blanket extra 10% under population bonus. It would be very cool if this 10% could be extended to all realms for this low pop server. Perhaps a return to uthgard event with exp bonuses. We have had them in the past for a weekend but it would be great to have it for a month or so. oO All in all lets try to help other where we can , get them plugged into your realms zerg or guilds or rvr teams ! For Uthgard ! 8)
"Whether your aim is to dominate enemies in the frontier, become a legendary crafter, or defeat dragons throughout the land, Uthgard has a place for you! So join us, rekindle the memories of old and let the adventures begin!"

https://www.uthgard.net/donate

Return to Realm versus Realm