Everyone left Midgard

Talk about your RvR experience here
madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jan 15, 2021 00:10

leftmid.jpg

That speaks for it self 8O
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Sumosan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Sumosan » Jan 16, 2021 09:54

old story told new...change of relics, change of folks

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Jan 16, 2021 18:35

Guess it never crosses any ones mind just that maybe people had a lot more free time on their hands over the last 3-4 weeks during Christmas/New Years, and now they are not playing as much or at all. However, I do find is really discouraging that the NA mid group of 6-12 that was taking keeps every night, while there was a group of hibs leveling up, have now disappeared since that group is no longer leveling up and ready to fight. \o/

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jan 16, 2021 20:58

Even despite of vacation, that kind of realm imbalance only seems to hit hibernia, on every daoc server in history (almost)
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Jan 17, 2021 18:59

no, you're right. Most did leave. Albeit maybe less than a handful from holidays, and the rest seemed to xfer to Hib.

Sumosan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Sumosan » Jan 18, 2021 16:32

nobody left...thy just followed their relics into hibernia, even the names are same (mostly;-))

Roby5869
Myrmidon

Postby Roby5869 » Jan 18, 2021 17:45

Antiks wrote:Guess it never crosses any ones mind just that maybe people had a lot more free time on their hands over the last 3-4 weeks during Christmas/New Years, and now they are not playing as much or at all. However, I do find is really discouraging that the NA mid group of 6-12 that was taking keeps every night, while there was a group of hibs leveling up, have now disappeared since that group is no longer leveling up and ready to fight. \o/

Probably bcs you don't want an even fight but prefer to run around in 12-14 ppl. Some weeks ago you started to loose many fights and since then you're having a sidecar almost every night.
And no, the mid that moved to hib didn't follow the relics. They are used to transfer now and then, only this time they did all together.

Sumosan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Sumosan » Jan 18, 2021 21:01

aaaaaand with the relics THIS TIME, typicall uthgard behaviour

Roby5869
Myrmidon

Postby Roby5869 » Jan 18, 2021 22:22

Sumosan wrote:aaaaaand with the relics THIS TIME, typicall uthgard behaviour

I can't tell you the real reason :) but it's not for the relics.

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Jan 19, 2021 03:26

Roby5869 wrote:
Antiks wrote:Guess it never crosses any ones mind just that maybe people had a lot more free time on their hands over the last 3-4 weeks during Christmas/New Years, and now they are not playing as much or at all. However, I do find is really discouraging that the NA mid group of 6-12 that was taking keeps every night, while there was a group of hibs leveling up, have now disappeared since that group is no longer leveling up and ready to fight. \o/

Probably bcs you don't want an even fight but prefer to run around in 12-14 ppl. Some weeks ago you started to loose many fights and since then you're having a sidecar almost every night.
And no, the mid that moved to hib didn't follow the relics. They are used to transfer now and then, only this time they did all together.

Not sure if you can't read, or just blatantly didn't read and quoted me anyways. :gaga:
I tell you that Mids = 6-12 ppl and they come to kill non 50s xp in frontier. Then you proceed to tell me we don't want even fights? :lol: :oops: :lol: Not sure who you think that you're talking about but I can tell you that it isn't us.

Pendalith
Myrmidon

Postby Pendalith » Jan 19, 2021 04:51

Odin never leaves our hearts , what we do in life echoes in eternity ! 8)
"Whether your aim is to dominate enemies in the frontier, become a legendary crafter, or defeat dragons throughout the land, Uthgard has a place for you! So join us, rekindle the memories of old and let the adventures begin!"

https://www.uthgard.net/donate

Roby5869
Myrmidon

Postby Roby5869 » Jan 19, 2021 07:59

Antiks wrote:Not sure if you can't read, or just blatantly didn't read and quoted me anyways. :gaga:
I tell you that Mids = 6-12 ppl and they come to kill non 50s xp in frontier. Then you proceed to tell me we don't want even fights? :lol: :oops: :lol: Not sure who you think that you're talking about but I can tell you that it isn't us.

Come on man, we knew very well it was you and the hib group of 50 exping some new toons. Don't cry bcs you have been killed in a frontier zone. Big rewards come with a greater risk. If we leave you alone exping you'd never come out to play.
We run as 8 and many times as 5-6 or 7 and never avoid you even if in lower numbers. The Mid sidecar (if there) is not running glued to our ass as you did lately.

Ithiggi
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ithiggi » Jan 19, 2021 19:49

8O :roll: :? 8O

Return to Realm versus Realm