RvR Lately (NA TIME)

Talk about your RvR experience here
albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Nov 09, 2020 00:37

During American times lately there has been a 3 man of hibs fighting a 6 man of albs (Antiks grp). Best the action has been in months!

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Nov 09, 2020 10:49

Can we just talk about the Fenrir Prophet as a pet? I mean beeing able to perma stun your enemies must be nice. :x
Satiah | Tuthmes | Dendera | Khufu | Nefertete | Dahshur | Nebetah | Neterbaiu

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Nov 09, 2020 17:18

It gives stun immunity

Ebbie
Myrmidon

Postby Ebbie » Nov 10, 2020 04:47

Sometimes there is a fg of Mids around as well! Although many nights (NA) there is no one out on any realm. Yes that is a super pet, lucky Sorcs in Mid.

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Nov 10, 2020 10:31

albeyond wrote:It gives stun immunity

Nope :(

Ebbie
Myrmidon

Postby Ebbie » Nov 10, 2020 20:57

It's too bad Hib doesn't run a Light Ment to get the same pet, or better yet have Sever the Tether to show that sorc whats what.

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Nov 11, 2020 10:27

:) Hey it's just in one realm, can't you give a guy a break here, Dutchman :wink:

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Nov 11, 2020 11:24

I get it, pets with cool abilities are cool. This however is a little gamebreaking though. Even in a group situation or sieging one can simply abuse the hell out of it and completly disable a player.

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Nov 11, 2020 17:22

A charmed pet casting stun w/o giving immunity afterword, is a bug & should get fixed. Surprised there's even a discussion about it.
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

Ebbie
Myrmidon

Postby Ebbie » Nov 11, 2020 21:37

Unfortunately this server is not getting anything fixed anymore. Play it in its current state or don't. There are many bugs that should get fixed, appeals made for abusing them and nothing happens. Except the dragons getting removed ofc.

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Nov 12, 2020 08:49

Satiah wrote:I get it, pets with cool abilities are cool. This however is a little gamebreaking though. Even in a group situation or sieging one can simply abuse the hell out of it and completly disable a player.

I doubt it, since in a group or siege situation there will undoubtedly be an archer class around to 'double tap', and render that sorc, or any caster around for that matter, useless. Since we want to talk about gamebreaking and all. Like Eli said, best to just play the game as is. However, to be fair you to, I do feel bad that you took a break only to come back to this current meta of high keep defense with broken classes.

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Nov 12, 2020 11:34

But if you don't kill the sorc, you'll be perma stunned. :hammer:

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Nov 12, 2020 11:37

Ebbie wrote:Unfortunately this server is not getting anything fixed anymore. Play it in its current state or don't. There are many bugs that should get fixed, appeals made for abusing them and nothing happens. Except the dragons getting removed ofc.

I guess we as Hibs should just go back to shrooming keeplords from the outside in Albion again...

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Nov 12, 2020 12:41

Yeah suppose that is an option for you. Another would be to concede to maintaining high keeps and put your relics at risk to create the action that is desired. Sure has seemed to me like there has been less and less attempts at taking the high keeps, even with only a few defenders. Before I hear the inevitable, 'But Romu BG', let me remind you or inform you if you haven't been keeping tabs, but the alb BG has had 1 successful high keep take in 2weeks. :roll: Action dies about an hour sooner than it potentially would due to lack of options last few BG's I have been in. Just saying.

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Nov 12, 2020 14:18

Antiks wrote:Yeah suppose that is an option for you. Another would be to concede to maintaining high keeps and put your relics at risk to create the action that is desired. Sure has seemed to me like there has been less and less attempts at taking the high keeps, even with only a few defenders. Before I hear the inevitable, 'But Romu BG', let me remind you or inform you if you haven't been keeping tabs, but the alb BG has had 1 successful high keep take in 2weeks. :roll: Action dies about an hour sooner than it potentially would due to lack of options last few BG's I have been in. Just saying.

I set Behnn at lvl6 for 5 days orso and now even released it. Midgard hardly claims any keeps ever. All the Albion keeps but one was set to lvl8 or higher. Not sure what you're ranting about. And yeah Romu BG. Dont forget we got a couple of relics aswell.

Edit: setting keeps to low or even unclaimed doesnt help action wise, if everyone keeps hiding inside their keeps.

Next

Return to Realm versus Realm