97 seconds

Talk about your RvR experience here
Shenyen
Warder

Postby Shenyen » Sep 16, 2020 00:15

That's the time it took Hibs to "raid" Caer Renaris half an hour ago, with closed gates and a lord room window full of shrooms.

Renaris-Shrooms.jpg

We're all very proud of you, Malococsis, Badbibi, Blademistaire and all the others that I don't have in my chat log.
Or in the video from which that screengrab was taken, which clearly shows Hibs only entering the keep AFTER the keep was taken with shrooms.

Are you trying to get keeps removed too, after you were responsible for the removal of the dragons, or do you really not care at all about playing like a normal person?

Oh and Drastic: Don't post "funny" meme pics in this thread, we already know you're not capable to express thoughts like an adult.
Shenyen
Sihunjan
Corvette
Others

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Sep 16, 2020 00:20

less qq more pewpew, maybe u should get better at defending a keep...unlike albs/mids, we actually engage in action and fight and don't wilson away from keeps like the vaginas u are~ :hammer: :lol:

consider ur complaint in this thread a punishment for u guys dodging action with 2-3fga...hopefully u learn ur lesson.
Drastic / Blademistaire / Kardashian
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

Shenyen
Warder

Postby Shenyen » Sep 16, 2020 00:59

Dear preschooler, as a former and occasional Alb you should know that Albs play at EU hours, so when we disengaged in Hibernia, most Albs logged and went to bed.
There was no one to defend left, while Hibs - playing at US hours as far as I know - still had 7 players left, judging from the attackers at Beno after you took Renaris.

You raid empty keeps, without any chance that someone might defend them and you don't even raid it like all the other realms (including Hib, if rules were still being enforced here) but by I-Can't-Believe-It's-Not-Exploiting-tactics.
The keep wasn't even burning on the war map and I am quite sure I remember Blademistress whining in the past how the timer for a burning keep should be zero seconds, because he wanted a chance to rush to the keep to snipe attackers and run away like a coward defend the keep.

Yeah, taking the keep in 97 seconds is totally okay, sure...
Shenyen
Sihunjan
Corvette
Others

Malinus
Warder

Postby Malinus » Sep 16, 2020 02:47

My dear friends, all this would not happen if you did not avoid every opportunity to fight!
Grp Huribury yesterday who double ram outter, while 2 stealth do the same on the inner door (level 1 gate)...
No more chance to come and defend, and yet we (hib) are not complaining.
Also after an open field fight and SOS down, they dodge on another realm,avoiding second round, Totally unable to retry another 7v7 fight ...

What if instead of complaining you started playing games?

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Sep 16, 2020 09:00

Shenyen wrote:The keep wasn't even burning on the war map and I am quite sure I remember Blademistress whining in the past how the timer for a burning keep should be zero seconds, because he wanted a chance to rush to the keep to snipe attackers and run away like a coward defend the keep.

there isn't a 'Blademistress'...you probably mean Spymistress. he hasnt played in years and is still MIA.

anyway, keep on dodging rvr action and we will continue to make u rage on the forums like u are now...the ball is in ur court (nubcake). :bored:
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Sep 16, 2020 11:40

97 seconds? damn, if I knew you was counting I would have used raging power...

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Sep 17, 2020 11:08

virulent- wrote:
Shenyen wrote:The keep wasn't even burning on the war map and I am quite sure I remember Blademistress whining in the past how the timer for a burning keep should be zero seconds, because he wanted a chance to rush to the keep to snipe attackers and run away like a coward defend the keep.

there isn't a 'Blademistress'...you probably mean Spymistress. he hasnt played in years and is still MIA.

anyway, keep on dodging rvr action and we will continue to make u rage on the forums like u are now...the ball is in ur court (nubcake). :bored:

This was back when I cared I guess.

Yeh I wanted insta flames on the map - to give us a chance to reach a keep that 4-5fg of zergy wimpy albs were duo ramming down in record time. It seems things haven't changed that much reading this - the albs still dodge/runaway from defenders and want keeps down fast so they can get their PVE rps.

I think Animists taking keeps through a window is still funny though ;D
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -
GM of "eXPedient demise" | Slave of "Crows of Winter"

Ebbie
Myrmidon

Postby Ebbie » Sep 19, 2020 20:17

kinthos wrote:I think Animists taking keeps through a window is still funny though ;D

Just low level Alb keeps. There is no exploit here, just a decision by the original developer to not put Albion keep Lord on the top floor/roof like in Hib/Mid. When Uth staff turned keeps into RP farms, they should have seen this possibility and moved the lord to the top floor. But perhaps not since there are 3 keeps with a direct way to bypass doors and ninja the keep (assassin @ Nott/Crim/Eras) , and if they are good enough they can also solo those keeps @Cirath. This sounds more like design intent.

shatton1987
Myrmidon

Postby shatton1987 » Oct 03, 2020 15:30

anyone still trying to play this server, and take keeps, is a mongoloid
(Gotsome - Alb retired)
(Rafjord Rascjord - Mid retired)

Kayd
Warder

Postby Kayd » Oct 04, 2020 04:48

I was going to ask the question, "Is it worth my time to return to playing on this server?" after being away for over a year.

Thank you all for answering my question.

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Oct 04, 2020 06:28

Kayd wrote:I was going to ask the question, "Is it worth my time to return to playing on this server?" after being away for over a year.

Thank you all for answering my question.

yes.

Pendalith
Myrmidon

Postby Pendalith » Oct 04, 2020 22:59

This is a great way to improve the population on this server with returning or new players to increase open field fights. :gaga:
"Whether your aim is to dominate enemies in the frontier, become a legendary crafter, or defeat dragons throughout the land, Uthgard has a place for you! So join us, rekindle the memories of old and let the adventures begin!"

https://www.uthgard.net/donate

Kayd
Warder

Postby Kayd » Oct 05, 2020 02:57

I guess the majority of people don't recognize sarcasm, innuendo, or subtle speech any longer, so I will spell it out.

After seeing such hostility among the very small residual population here, I will most certainly not be returning. And if you want future persons considering returning to actually return, I suggest ALL OF YOU adjust your attitude. Most persons considering returning and seeing threads like this are just going to "NOPE" it.

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Oct 05, 2020 07:28

Kayd wrote:I guess the majority of people don't recognize sarcasm, innuendo, or subtle speech any longer, so I will spell it out.

After seeing such hostility among the very small residual population here, I will most certainly not be returning. And if you want future persons considering returning to actually return, I suggest ALL OF YOU adjust your attitude. Most persons considering returning and seeing threads like this are just going to "NOPE" it.

the problem is that you will not find the great amount of good people in this server here, the forum, login game and find them there playing and enjoying the game.

Most people you will find here are not playing, only come to this forum to poison threads and drive people away of this server
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Oct 05, 2020 12:10

Ilerget wrote:
Kayd wrote:I guess the majority of people don't recognize sarcasm, innuendo, or subtle speech any longer, so I will spell it out.

the problem is that you will not find the great amount of good people in this server here, the forum, login game and find them there playing and enjoying the game.

Most people you will find here are not playing, only come to this forum to poison threads and drive people away of this server

There are about 16 of us that play during NA time. One person for every zone in midgard. If you are lucky maybe you can form a group with 2-3 people but that happens only a few times a month. RvR is nonexistent. The people that come to this forum and complain are justified because indeed the owner of this server, Blue, has done absolutely nothing to help this place get better. I've played Uthgard since 2010 and this is the worst its ever been. I don't even think Blue logs on or looks at the forum anymore. He used to post regularly and interact with the community but honestly I think the other freeshard just crushed his motivation to stay involved. Now abydos makes some evasive passive aggressive post once or twice a month and thats the extent of GM/Dev involvement in this place. If you're going to play here understand that this server is absolutely dead compared to the other freeshard out there right now and you should only spend time here if you don't care about that and still want to mess around on a classic freeshard.

Next

Return to Realm versus Realm