Romu, Huribaby, Vanisher

Talk about your RvR experience here
virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Sep 16, 2020 16:39

m0e wrote:Im impressed to see albs managed to get high level keeps with just 18-19 players against a group hibs, running 3-4 archers and an animist plus strength relics in their back.

so, ur admitting to being impressed by having player count advantage against a realm (typically 3fga+ to 2-7 hibs ratio and Realm Rank advantage @ being RR 5-8 as albs vs RR 2-4 as hibs on average) while at the same time having lowi's to 'carry' u and still failing miserably...that's like saying ur proud to be in the special olympics. :gaga:

just, uninstall.

m0e wrote: also complaining today about 19 albs having a hard time fighting (sometimes pulling off) a heavy archer based FG of hibs inside level 8-10 keeps. Do you even notice something?

countless times i've witnessed and been part of 3 or 4 hibs wiping an albzerg of 3-4fg trying to take a keep. also, there have been times where we open fielded albs 8v8 and u guys never stood a chance even with sos...so, u brought 2fga+ to open field a fgh because u acknowledged being inferior to us. :bored:

again...just, uninstall.
Drastic / Blademistaire / Kardashian
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

Shenyen
Warder

Postby Shenyen » Sep 16, 2020 17:42

virulent- wrote:that's like saying ur proud to be in the special olympics.

You're a horrible person and should be ashamed...
Last edited by Shenyen on Sep 17, 2020 01:48, edited 1 time in total.
Shenyen
Sihunjan
Corvette
Others

m0e
Myrmidon

Postby m0e » Sep 16, 2020 18:21

virulent- wrote:so, ur admitting to being impressed by having player count advantage against a realm (typically 3fga+ to 2-7 hibs ratio and Realm Rank advantage @ being RR 5-8 as albs vs RR 2-4 as hibs on average) while at the same time having lowi's to 'carry' u and still failing miserably...that's like saying ur proud to be in the special olympics.

You just don't want to listen dude, or maybe for you it is too hard to understand, but you can't just come up with the player count if you clearly got the keep advantage with high level guards. I said 2 rangers could force 3 FG albs to leave a level 8+ keep with that guard spawn and you even confirm it here :gaga: :
virulent- wrote:countless times i've witnessed and been part of 3 or 4 hibs wiping an albzerg of 3-4fg trying to take a keep.

We did it when hib became a wasteland some time ago and decided to join hib and get some action going. We also defended Scath against 32, just with badbibi, dalur and 2 ranger and you were one of those 32. This is nothing special if they have to deal with high level guards and you are free to shoot em, especially if there are 4 rangers inside like yesterday. But this time there were just 2 FG albs + a 3 man, and still they managed to get DC with a archer heavy FG hibs inside. So yeah, i am impressed because this was a suicide commando, but it seems like the archers didn't play together.

virulent- wrote:also, there have been times where we open fielded albs 8v8 and u guys never stood a chance even with sos...so, u brought 2fga+ to open field a fgh because u acknowledged being inferior to us.

Remember when we had a semi premade going on alb? We mostly won openfield and you often were hiding near keeps to be able to escape. Sure nothing special to win openfield with op SoS. And you guys often ran with ranger sidecar (bard + 2-3 ranger) while we were just 8. Remember the fight at HMG in Hadrians? You passed the HMG with 14 hibs and as soon as you have seen our 8man engaging from the hill, you ran back to get in position ontop of the wall to have an advantage. 14vs8 and still 10 of you died that fight... This group stopped running quite some time ago, since Lyriella and some others stopped playing. Lately all you were facing are some random raid groups, and they sometimes consist of more than a single group.

So yeah, keep on twisting... at the forum you can shine.

@Shenyen you failed to quote, wasn't my words :P

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Sep 16, 2020 18:26

m0e wrote:
So yeah, keep on twisting... at the forum you can shine.

my credentials in game speak for themselves...rank 10, so i have nothing to prove to u aka a nobody. also, you are the one hiding behind a forum name ashamed to reveal yourself. 8)
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

m0e
Myrmidon

Postby m0e » Sep 16, 2020 18:35

virulent- wrote:my credentials in game speak for themselves...rank 10, so i have nothing to prove to u aka a nobody. also, you are the one hiding behind a forum name ashamed to reveal yourself. 8)

Don't forget your most important achivement, you were the first Lone Enforcer on this server. You did a better job killing all those grey levlers in ealy days of Uth 2.0 than this Shadowblade... what was his name... Foher?

Very close, but you made it... lol

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Sep 16, 2020 18:55

m0e wrote:
Don't forget your most important achivement, you were the first Lone Enforcer on this server. You did a better job killing all those grey levlers in ealy days of Uth 2.0 than this Shadowblade... what was his name... Foher?

Very close, but you made it... lol

ahhh, so i guess maybe you should have been killing 50's like me instead of greys to obtain 800-1000 rps per kill rather than 1-50 rps...then u wouldnt be here qq'ing on why u have nearly 6.3mil rp less than me. makes sense.

Drastic - 7,388,509

Foher - 1,075,274

close...not really. :lol:

m0e
Myrmidon

Postby m0e » Sep 16, 2020 19:22

Im not Foher... i just remember him, or maybe i am wrong and it was this guy named Fripon. Well, one of them went for first Lone Enforcer title on this server, he was killing greys like mad to beat you, but you were the best grey killer. I think you both had the worst Kill/RP ratio on this server until they implemented Keep-RPs.

Too bad this title was given to grey killers, they should have changed it to only count solo high level kills. This would have been more interesting, but who cares about titles?

Malinus
Warder

Postby Malinus » Sep 16, 2020 20:44

m0e wrote: level 4 keeptrading back then.

I make the Keeptrading yes, not for dodge, only to attract people to go out, because nobody roam.
Nice for all, if you are defender you have time to come, if you are attacker more RPS (filling in the lack of action), for all more reward bonus def/attack...

We rarely dodged at you solo or duo/ trio and died to you so many time, we also ALWAYS (90%) build only 1 ram per level 4 gates, but you are right, we pro dodging as Albion triple ram level 1 gate until 2 stealth ram inner gate...

m0e wrote:You even complained at the forum, about a single guy defending the keeps...

Let's put these words back in context if you don't mind, because it's some out of context it's laughable...
End of year 2018, Ripbro and his team fix + sidecar running BG for 6/10 hours each day farming all relik all keep ...
Betwheen november 2018 and febuary 2019 Midgard lost 120/150 players ...
Plus ripbro team (only playing the game as healthy server) plus 6 relik, plus 18 keep bonus, we had you Lowi + Lowii + random archer farming the only mid left, 3 level 50 (rank 2/3) 5 lowbie (rank 1 ) level 40/45 blue DF stuff ...

Are you really comparing the Albion of today (majority of 50 and 5 / 6L +) to these mids at that period 2018/2019?
Either you are a hypocryte, or you just didn't analyze the situation at the time to its true worth.

m0e wrote:You called me "defender of the useless"
Sorry if I offended you, and at the moment I use inappropriate words that don't define what I'm thinking. You (Lowiiiiii'ss) was the one (only one?) too mush in that context.

Malinus
Warder

Postby Malinus » Sep 16, 2020 21:16

I would like to add comparing all the other archers on this server to you Lowi is a bit like comparing all the animists on this server to Skullbones or comparing all the other ministrell to Drastic ...
Lowi, Skullbones and Drastic you have reached a level of play incomparable to the rest of the players becoming an art.

Shenyen
Warder

Postby Shenyen » Sep 17, 2020 01:53

m0e wrote:
virulent- wrote:@Shenyen you failed to quote, wasn't my words :P

Yes, of course :) Has been corrected^^
Shenyen
Sihunjan
Corvette
Others

m0e
Myrmidon

Postby m0e » Sep 17, 2020 02:44

@Malinus your "Keeptake Simulator" comment triggered me, it just brought back memories of you pushing this narrative.
Maybe i overreacted there, but you literally told me to stop playing DAoC, because you would like to trade keeps without resistance.
And i have to admit, sometimes you didn't pull off, still your dodging skills remain untoucheable (especially with Neosporanx leading).

Malinus wrote:I would like to add comparing all the other archers ...

There is no need to compare anyone, you also got good archers in hib and we all know, hib got the most tryhard players who are capable of playing their chars. I just don't like how some hibs here at the forum are downplaying everything albs are achiving. Sometimes i feel like we are playing on a total different server, especially when i read those lies everytime drastic opens his mouth. You should be glad there are still enough albs out to fight (at least twice a week), since they also seem to lose players.

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Sep 17, 2020 08:30

m0e wrote:Too bad this title was given to grey killers, they should have changed it to only count solo high level kills. This would have been more interesting, but who cares about titles?

irrelevant...i believe i have over 4k+ total high solo kills, i'd have to check again and i think lone enforcer is 2k (high and non-high). i never played for the title, yet ur the one that brought it up so maybe u are salty u never got it? :gaga:

also, what's truly sad here is u rather play in an overpopulated realm (during eu) and use romuzerg as cannon fodder so u can freecast behind them...what a challenge that is (sarcasm). that really shows ur character aka garbage. that's fine, i enjoyed destroying u with even numbers open field in the past until u decided to run 2fg+ vs us. plz get skill and seek help irl as ur clearly delusional. :hammer:
Last edited by virulent- on Sep 17, 2020 08:38, edited 1 time in total.

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Sep 17, 2020 08:35

m0e wrote:You should be glad there are still enough albs out to fight (at least twice a week), since they also seem to lose players.

nah, we rather u uninstall and delete...dodgers of rvr like urself dont deserve rp's. go back to world of pve-craft.

Malinus
Warder

Postby Malinus » Sep 17, 2020 09:26

m0e wrote:@Malinus your "Keeptake Simulator" comment triggered me

Sorry i made the keeptrading not the dodging and for 1.5 years at leats with have people comming out to take keep and some people to kill everyday, 2/4 times per day and was plenty action before hib come back and kill the keeptrading...

Gate level 4 or not never affected the dodging, was as much dodge before/after the keeptrading, but level 4 gates gave for long time more reasons to take risk to take leep and have inc/trouble with guard? Finally more action?

I didn't taunted so much alb, and i already told you, i like Romu, one guy who take time to organize anything for his alliance where all welcome, must be a nice guys. No i wanted to add some name like Ripbro who insulted mid for 1.5 years cause dodging, go mid now to dodge 12 vs 2.
Look tonight mid out fighting alb (thinking easier than fight hib :gaga: ) wipe at bledmeer, they kill you at blendrake, you come back and killed them. You stopped probably late for you. But when it's hib taking they keep they never come out...
We didn't even try to build anything to add your fun.

They started take they keep back, bledmeer then they go blendrake. 5 hib try to fight them at blendrake, they get some guard, i came too late to help, was'nt even in grp, Mid kill hib Reallydirty carrying...

We come back 6 (this time i was in grp), they embuch HMG 6v8 we killed them, Reallydirty carrying again, they log out (ragequit) ...
We cide take they keep, to pull them to come back, but they never come. Only minita hunter and pest shaman come on level 8 keep. We take hlid 8 man (2 no 50) with 2 defender inside... (sorry but borman or Minita are not heavy like you)

Mid (Ripbro) scared to take back they keep with 15+ mid online (pop never drop for 5 hours). we pulled power relik, they come 14/15 vs 7. full /emote GG like teenage...

m0e wrote:still your dodging skills remain untoucheable (especially with Neosporanx leading).

Again in right context in you don't mind? Slayer lost all they player when another server started and restarted from 0 (with 95% new players) , Neosporanx main was zerker, he had to play healer (not same gameplay?). /gc invite random people, ok try to get 50, come take few keep for get few RA to compete, missing always healer or shaman or main assist, they had to roll alt playing again some class they was not user to play...

They was dodging mostly Ripbro (endless raid) bg 14 v 6, or even when was only 8, 2 SOS 2 IP tank 2 BoF grp 6 relik 18 keep bonus... They never had a right setup, invite 10 guys per month, lost 5 per month cause albion farming everything...
They never be abble to rebuild any team

m0e wrote:because you would like to trade keeps without resistance.
my word at that period was for calling people to be reasonable?

You can say ****** about Slayer like Ripbro was user to do for 1.5 years yelling at me, but they never had any setup and most rank 2/3...
In reallity they hade plenty more reason to dodge at that period with no setup /low rank than currently some albion grp or Ripbro BG yet.

Seriously you can't diminize people when they had no ressources but tryed to rebuild and you to follow same way having fg level 50 and all RR 4/5/6 with player user to play the class...
You never let them any chance to rebuild team and discourge player before they get rank 3, knowing they was another server with more people, with all more easier, tryed for 2 month in despite all and stoped uthgard cause to much unbalanced?

If you want pull some other old /quote from me, please make sure you have good viewpoint about the situation at this period and don't forget to make in that context.

m0e wrote:I just don't like how some hibs here at the forum are downplaying everything albs are achiving.

Fine i just don't like you and Ripbro forgot all old context 2018/2019 and do same right now having a setup/number to compete...

m0e wrote:You should be glad there are still enough albs out to fight

Totaly agree, and i keep saying that on hib, be happy, they are some people left to fight.
But, It's funny how you forget i said same at that period <Your best friends in the game will always be your enemy.> until you was unfair/insulting and laughting toward mid, but now, the poor alb need more empathy?
Why? Because they don't have 80% DF anymore? Cause they don't paint all map red 6/7 days?

m0e
Myrmidon

Postby m0e » Sep 17, 2020 11:13

virulent- wrote: i never played for the title, yet ur the one that brought it up so maybe u are salty u never got it?

Noone played for the title, since it was a grey killer title. Yet you were the one braging at the forum about this "achivement"... lol
virulent- wrote:i'd also like to point out that i'm the highest rank stealther on the server (been that way for a long time) and Lone Enforcer standing at 1248 high solo kills.

get good nerdcakes.

eckso wrote:LOL
And you have 691 level 50 kills out of 2000...oooooohh :D
Mine are 421 out of 480. I guess maybe I wanted to earn my Lone Enforcer title and have it mean something...

Don’t get too salty Drastic! See you out there!

:lol:

@Malinus i think you are talking about a different timeframe, when i came online in the early morning, you guys were often raiding level 1 keeps with level 4 doors in a group of 10-12 players, maybe a few of them not SCed or 50. I was the only defender at this early hours and after fighting me at one of those keeps, you sometimes started jumping between zones like crazy, to avoid me catching up. You also had solid setups at this time, there always were 2 healers, a shaman, you had a bonedancer and even a SM / RM and some tanks. You often stopped 1 hour later and started 8 man exp groups at fensa giants or glenlock wraith spot. I had nothing to do with ripbro at this point, im not even sure if he was still playing in alb when you did this keep trading.

Anyway there is no reason to discuss what happened back then, i just wanted to remind you of a time, when you and your group did some hardcore dodging... and today you are pointing your finger at others.

Malinus wrote:It's funny how you forget i said same at that period <Your best friends in the game will always be your enemy.> until you was laughting and unfair toward mid, but now, poor alb need more empathy?

I never laughed or was unfair to mids... beside if you consider defending level 1 keeps as an unfair act. I never asked for your empathy towards albs, just told you to be happy if there are still enough players to kill and to stop flaming at the forum. I never complained about facing superior numbers, yet some hibs are doing it constantly.

PreviousNext

Return to Realm versus Realm