Glenlock

Talk about your RvR experience here
wachawacha
Myrmidon

Postby wachawacha » Mar 03, 2020 07:23

Oh boy that was probably some of the best 3 way action I've seen so far on Uth. Albs you put up a hell of a fight on that attack, and the hibs were trying to be sneaky. Fighting two fronts was stressful and fun. I only hope to keep this up. This is the kind of action I would love to see every week.

Teri
Warder

Postby Teri » Mar 04, 2020 01:10

or nearly every day - like tonight on Grallahorn :)

wachawacha
Myrmidon

Postby wachawacha » Mar 04, 2020 07:10

Teri wrote:or nearly every day - like tonight on Grallahorn :)

At Grallarhorn was great. Mids were outnumbered by both realms with who was on, but we still had tons of fun and it was nice to see all three realms fighting, and alb in the position we were in last night!

Let's keep this rolling, the more action, the more people will want to come back.

Skullbones
Myrmidon

Postby Skullbones » Mar 04, 2020 16:15

Thank you for coming back to Glenlock and fighting again, rather than disappearing to another realm. Same with our fight on Behn awhile back when you guys were having trouble with defenders + higher level keep guards and still decided to fight.

I was surprised and glad that mids repaired the relic doors yesterday before the albs came back for the rest of the relics.

wachawacha
Myrmidon

Postby wachawacha » Mar 04, 2020 18:32

Skullbones wrote:Thank you for coming back to Glenlock and fighting again, rather than disappearing to another realm. Same with our fight on Behn awhile back when you guys were having trouble with defenders + higher level keep guards and still decided to fight.

I was surprised and glad that mids repaired the relic doors yesterday before the albs came back for the rest of the relics.

When I'm leading the BG, we will die before we retreat.

Return to Realm versus Realm