Hello NA Action

Talk about your RvR experience here
Gilded
Myrmidon

Postby Gilded » Oct 26, 2019 08:25

Yikes interesting couple of weeks seeing a huge Mid resurgence NA primetime.

If only there were some Hibs to join what has become a damn good time lately :cry:

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Oct 26, 2019 20:30

I was on three nights ago. There were 7 mids

Gilded
Myrmidon

Postby Gilded » Oct 27, 2019 09:59

Been more than a FG a few times, spam of 13 a few times.

On such a low pop server, especially NA nights, that's huge 8)

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Oct 27, 2019 17:14

To anyone reading this, who's thinking about logging on late at night....you should! There's really been some fun fights, and it's getting easy to stay up way too late, enjoying the action.

It's pretty normal to see over 90% of the people logged in, all out fighting each other in the frontiers.
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

MARGHY
Warder

Postby MARGHY » Oct 28, 2019 15:16

Grahmdal wrote:To anyone reading this, who's thinking about logging on late at night....you should! There's really been some fun fights, and it's getting easy to stay up way too late, enjoying the action.

It's pretty normal to see over 90% of the people logged in, all out fighting each other in the frontiers.

yeah man, getting those fun 24 vs 6 fights over and over again by you guys is super fun. you don't think that doing the same ****** over and over again eventually drives everyone off ? what a bunch of nice guys you are :?

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Oct 28, 2019 16:51

It's a thread about NA action...

It's usually about a full group of Albs vs about a full group of Mids, sometimes a bit more or less on either side...been fun fights the past couple of weeks.

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Oct 28, 2019 18:43

MARGHY wrote:
Grahmdal wrote:sometimes a bit more or less on either side...

Come on, can you cut the bullshit ? deflecting the truth by claiming this is about NA ? "fun fights" ? like anyone playing here actually believes this crap ?-snip-

I'm not 100% certain you grasp what a title and topic are...

Lets try a simple quiz....is it:

1) NA Action

2) Berserkers

3) QQ about Romu

Admittedly, I've made this quiz slightly more challenging that strictly necessary, so you may want some Tylenol handy.

Gilded
Myrmidon

Postby Gilded » Oct 28, 2019 20:29

24 vs 6 is Euro primetime. Albs can barely get a FG together othwerwise.

Romu runs a BG twice a week usually, so maybe start your own topic and moan about that k?

My point was action has picked up for the lowest pop timezones and if it hadn't, its hard to say what the state of the game would be for us in NA.

It would be great to see some Hibs out and about, even small man to make what has been a fun 2 weeks even better.

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Oct 28, 2019 22:30

Any plans to increase population soon? Or are we still hoping people magically appear

RandomNoob
Myrmidon

Postby RandomNoob » Oct 29, 2019 09:04

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Oct 29, 2019 16:06

RandomNoob wrote:"Fake News"

https://ibb.co/jJmynqw

Haha :-P

We were wondering where the middies were last night...we figured PvE, but day-um you guys are farming Govannon? Or just chilling in SH xp'ing?

Looks like you came out after we all went to bed....again :lol:

Ithiggi
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ithiggi » Oct 30, 2019 19:36

ya its been fun the last week or so

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Oct 30, 2019 22:06

Pest, how about u post all the screenshots where u died to me instead of gloating about killing albs that are suiciding on a keep?

yea...that's what i thought, trashcan.
Drastic / Blademistaire / Kardashian
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

RandomNoob
Myrmidon

Postby RandomNoob » Oct 31, 2019 10:15

virulent- wrote:

Pest, how about u post all the screenshots where u died to me instead of gloating about killing albs that are suiciding on a keep?

yea...that's what i thought, trashcan.

Was always my pet theory when considering why Uthgard still exists was that Drastic was Blue's autistic son and dude kept the server up as a labor of love cause the kid love's the game. Makes me laugh to consider that but in any case, someone recently told me Drastic was Abydos. Not sure if that's true or not, would explain a lot about the state of this game.....don't suppose you will man up and cop to it eh?

The picture was included by mistake. I intended to only post "Fake News" in reference to the original poster/thread topic in general and deleted the lengthy screed which included the picture at the end. My original post was intended to be an account of some of the fake non-organic pvp thats gone on for the past couple weeks, typical stuff. As well as the sham show put on last week where Drastic made himself scarce and some 'action' was had between mids/albs. Followed up by accounts of the nights subsequent to this thread origination where albs ran their typical keeptake/dodger paradigm to avoid any INC. The groups of mids/albs flipping keeps in the same hecking zone at the same time on multiple occasions was just icing on the cake.

I had regrets about posting it though as it was quite negative and after reflection intended to just limit my comments to fake news....the picture was left on by mistake.

Now as to king chit of turd island...aka Drastic. I waited up in a keep for 3 hours on these albs the other night, watching them dodge all over from one end of the world to the other as is their way...although no mids were in the field chasing them. Albs showed up to Renaris finally and I set aside my chess game to come tussle with them. A good player would have killed several and ran them off the keep but alas I messed up and only killed one guy. So Albs took a level 1 keep, had one death, and got attacker rps. I got some rps for a kill....A win Win for everyone? Right? Not for the server asshat Drastic. One death was evidently too much for him to bear and next keep Drastic was online running the show with his OP Minstrel antics as usual. The same guy who tells people to "Check your ego and get out there and play".

Drastic you play a mean minstrel, but it doesnt change the fact that you are a hypocrite, imbecile, and the certified asshat of Uthgard. A giant generic turd with a piece of corn in it for sure. GFY

And if you are Abydos....its a pity you cant make updates/fixes to the game with half the competence you show in playing it. Might be a different paradigm around here.

MARGHY
Warder

Postby MARGHY » Oct 31, 2019 11:00

RandomNoob wrote:
Was always my pet theory when considering why Uthgard still exists was that Drastic was Blue's autistic son and dude kept the server up as a labor of love cause the kid love's the game. Makes me laugh to consider that but in any case, someone recently told me Drastic was Abydos.

this has been common knowledge for years, personally confirmed by ex Uthgard 1 GM :roll:

Next

Return to Realm versus Realm