Populate the bonus zone

Talk about your RvR experience here
Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Sep 25, 2019 00:34

I'm not trying to create arranged fights, or a lame dueling area...

The solo/duo/trio bonus zone has never really "developed" here...back in the day it was understandable...soloing was pretty hard w/ 1 charge pots....but we now have 9 charge pots, and have equal stat charge access...

I know the population is low...but...if keep fights start happening the RvR participation usually hits 40%-50%, and even 90%+ late at night....people want to RvR! It's just roaming has been dead. And usually soloers seem to just cruise for hours looking for the random xp'er.

There's really nothing stopping the bonus zone from being a thing here. We have enough population for it to feel dynamic and fun...we have enough QoL for all classes to be viable (at least once every 30 mins :lol: )

Just sayin too....probably looking at ~1200 RP for a solo kill (or ~1400 late night) that can be over in seconds....that's the same RP for a keep w/ decent doors that takes at least 30 minutes by the time you form a group etc...

-Plus- a consistent spot with some action would be great for the server.

It even rotates!

Obviously RvR missions would be great too....but this is something we, the players, can do right now.

Ok not "right now" right now but when they server is back up :P

EDIT: NVM Right now is fine! Also, incase somebody reading this doesn't know, type /bonuses at the bottom of that it says what zone is the bonus RP zone for solo/duo/trio.
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Sep 25, 2019 10:26

Don't forget about the new 50 BG, sure it is always empty atm. But thats the players fault. Could be a great place for solo/duo/trio and fgs will follow :wink:

At least you meet and are back fast.

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Sep 25, 2019 11:19

so sad that the 7-8 mids were too p*$$y to take the lvl 4 keeps as they only went for the lvl 1 keeps as they tried to dodge 1 alb defender (me)....meanwhile, albs take mid/hib keeps lvl 4 all the time with only 4 players etc. grow some balls, scrub mids.
Drastic / Blademistaire / Kardashian
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Sep 25, 2019 15:24

I think we should just all try to focus on 1 zone for now....might as well be the one with %20/%40 bonus RP!
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

RandomNoob
Myrmidon

Postby RandomNoob » Sep 26, 2019 10:58

virulent- wrote:so sad that the 7-8 mids were too p*$$y to take the lvl 4 keeps as they only went for the lvl 1 keeps as they tried to dodge 1 alb defender (me)....meanwhile, albs take mid/hib keeps lvl 4 all the time with only 4 players etc. grow some balls, scrub mids.

Huhuhu.....was 5-6 mids but anyway.

Dragstic...

Stealth...check
Red to 50 pet...check
Best speed in game...check
Ridiculous 'Immortality' RA...check
Climb Walls...check
AoE Mez....check

This is pretty low on the list of reasons why people don't play this game...but OP minstrel is surely one of those real 'jump the shark' things that just blow your mind here.

You roam around like king chit on turd island here because of everything the game provides you....kill level 20s outside SF and everywhere you can find them. NP its the game, but don't call anyone names. We avoided you in a level 4 keep for the same reason you avoided us all night after Urex wrecked you at Eras. You only want to win; nothing wrong with that...we all do. Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser. You know you can't get a kill....so you don't engage; np dude, its smart play.

Your little minstrel show you put on for us plebs actually hurts action for other albs, people are generally less unwilling to venture out solo because they know they will just be meat for you. And of course there is no telling when your sidepiece Bonz will be along or if you will bring along the Guardians of Lame group.

I could segue into a long screed about why no one plays this game (The Bird is laughably in the same spiral....its astonishing how competent they were in accelerating the the natural life cycle x2) but hey its been 15 years and if you haven't gotten it already you never will.

PS The Bonedancer says thanks for the RPs

NO SOUP FOR YOU DRASTIC!!!

Return to Realm versus Realm