Plywood
Warder

Postby Plywood » Oct 01, 2019 14:38

kinthos wrote:Hibernia signing off.

Bye bye.

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Oct 03, 2019 11:34

Kaomh wrote:****** and recriminations aside, the fact remains that Uthgard is now effectively a two-realm server. Can anything be done about that? Besides the passage of time, I mean.

Despite all the bluster that I originally posted about not taking keeps or whatever....

If we put this back in context - 2-3 players from Hibernia stopped playing DAoC entirely. Myself and Skull, Cirath maybe did too. I think that left not many Hib players that were willing to get involved in the realm.

I have a lot of good memories and fondness for Uthgard and DAoC. So it's pretty sad really - but we just got fed up so stopped playing.
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -
GM of "eXPedient demise" | Slave of "Crows of Winter"

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Oct 03, 2019 21:27

kinthos wrote:
Kaomh wrote:****** and recriminations aside, the fact remains that Uthgard is now effectively a two-realm server. Can anything be done about that? Besides the passage of time, I mean.

Despite all the bluster that I originally posted about not taking keeps or whatever....

If we put this back in context - 2-3 players from Hibernia stopped playing DAoC entirely. Myself and Skull, Cirath maybe did too. I think that left not many Hib players that were willing to get involved in the realm.

I have a lot of good memories and fondness for Uthgard and DAoC. So it's pretty sad really - but we just got fed up so stopped playing.

less qq, more pewpew
Drastic / Blademistaire / Kardashian
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Oct 04, 2019 00:35

kinthos wrote:First tho, we are not throwing in the towel, we are just opting out takings keeps.

kinthos wrote:I've been playing a game I enjoy for the last couple of months and haven't missed DAoC at all.

I'm worried these conflicting statements might affect your chances of winning the next "Cirath's MVP award." :?
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Oct 05, 2019 13:02

Grahmdal wrote:
kinthos wrote:First tho, we are not throwing in the towel, we are just opting out takings keeps.

kinthos wrote:I've been playing a game I enjoy for the last couple of months and haven't missed DAoC at all.

I'm worried these conflicting statements might affect your chances of winning the next "Cirath's MVP award." :?

That was my intention. However, playing something more enjoyable was much more attractive. You are so full of hate Bonz - maybe you need to take a break too ;p

If anyone is interested - I'm playing Hunt: Showdown - excellent game. Sharp learning curve but worth it when you headshot some derp :D
https://streamable.com/v0ixe
https://streamable.com/rsxk0

Happy to team up (you can play solo, duo or trio in this game) and murder some players. Ping me a message if you play.
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -
GM of "eXPedient demise" | Slave of "Crows of Winter"

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Oct 05, 2019 19:47

kinthos wrote:
That was my intention. However, playing something more enjoyable was much more attractive. You are so full of hate Bonz - maybe you need to take a break too ;p

Don't be an idiot, not many games are "more enjoyable" than classic daoc and you know this. Quit trying to justify ur departure from uthgard. Truth is, u got in ur feelings hurt or ego bruised and couldn't handle the pressure. There are still rp's to be had and the game still has action and is fun even with hib being non existent. If anyone should have an ego, it should be me (the rr10 solo champion with 2,310 total high solo kills while being added on 99.9% of the time during his solo crusade)...not u cucks (spym, cirath, skullbone) who were spoon fed rp's as i've accomplished way more on this server as a solo artist than any of you combined.

Yet, i still play and enjoy the game instead of creating useless threads like this whining like a b*tch. Get ur little rank 7 and 8 entitled sticks out of ur asses and come back to play, or stop complaining. (insert dumbass passive-aggressive smiley emoji here)
Drastic / Blademistaire / Kardashian
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Nov 05, 2019 22:17

virulent- wrote:
kinthos wrote:

Don't be an idiot, not many games are "more enjoyable" than classic daoc and you know this. Quit trying to justify ur departure from uthgard. Truth is, u got in ur feelings hurt or ego bruised and couldn't handle the pressure. There are still rp's to be had and the game still has action and is fun even with hib being non existent. If anyone should have an ego, it should be me (the rr10 solo champion with 2,310 total high solo kills while being added on 99.9% of the time during his solo crusade)...not u cucks (spym, cirath, skullbone) who were spoon fed rp's as i've accomplished way more on this server as a solo artist than any of you combined.

Yet, i still play and enjoy the game instead of creating useless threads like this whining like a b*tch. Get ur little rank 7 and 8 entitled sticks out of ur asses and come back to play, or stop complaining. (insert dumbass passive-aggressive smiley emoji here)

Underrated troll post.
It is what it is.

Previous

Return to Realm versus Realm